Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She raced off, darting inbetween shadows.
Alic (played by Raven14)

Alic noticing they weren't back yet grabbed the other horses lead an trotted Dow. Tracking them as Kat held onto him.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Helfre did the same thing that Amber was doing.

"Just go back!" She yelled and walked into an open field, some Z's a few few yards away. "I need to be alone."
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

Helfre kept following Whats wrong Amber why did you storm off

"Just go to the mansion!" She growled. "I need to practice. I've become rusty." She mumbled and started swinging her staff at the Z's, killing them off slowly.

Helfre grabbed her arm and said Amber i know you, you never become rusty what's wrong

She laughed. "That's just it! You don't know me!" She yanked her arm away. "Just go away!"

Helfre was confused and said to her If you tell me i will go away and you never have to talk to me again

"I shouldn't have to tell you!"

Helfre tried to think but nothing came up he said again Please Amber i don't know what you were talking about just say whats wrong you don't have to hold back just let it out

"How about you and Kat?! The lovey dovey eyes, the holding hands?!"

Helfre gagged at the though and said Why would you say that Amber those were'nt lovely dovy eyes and the holding hands were for safety cause she's my (DRAMATIC PAUSE) Sister

She rolled her eyes. "Alright." She walked off. "I need to blow some steam, so I suggest you back away."

Helfre said Why did you roll your eyes? do you not believe me? he stepped back.

"I do. I promise." She smiled at him. "But I need you to go. Now."

Helfre backed up slowly then ran back to Alec and Kat he waved slightly to Kat and said to Alec She just need's to blow off some steam

(AND THATS THE DRAMA IDEA :D)
Alic (played by Raven14)

Alright then we should scout the trailer park for anything that will be helpful then.

Helfre nodded and said Your right ill go that way and see if anything helps He walked off without saying another word.
Alic (played by Raven14)

he tied the horses up grabbing his gun and started searching the trailers.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus