Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(?????? Alec????)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

(Is it too late to join the RP? If it isn't, can i use this character profile to RP with. This seems like an interesting RP and i would love to be apart of it)
James (played by SmackKam)

(I would also like to know if i could join?)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

(Yeah! I don't have a problem with it!)

Wakes up in school's basement. I've been sleeping here for goodness knows how long. Slowly starving, I stay in this musty old room waiting to die. "I can't do this for much longer" I think as I get up. Walks over to a machete i have been using as a weapon and picks it up. The blade comforted me. My girlfriend had died early on in the apocalypse and because i was adopted, i had no one else to love. "I'll not dwell on the problems" I think. "Today I move". I sheathe the machete then sling it over my back before heading to the door.

(Is it OK too get a run down on where everyone is in the RP? Just need to get my bearings and know how far away y'all are)
The Hayes Family (played anonymously)

((I haven't done anything in this topic in a while but currently, Kate and Gracie are wandering around))

Pushes open doors and wanders into the open street. 2 zombies walk towards me but I easily deal with them with my machete. "Better find a group soon or I may not survive our here long" I think.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

( is it to late to for me to join?)

((Jump in!))

((*Coughs vary hard* THIS RP IS STILL ALIVE????))

((YAY SOMEONE ELSE IS USING A MELEE WEAPON))
((And wow i love being sick :()

he ran out into the middle of the street, he ran towards Jonah, a small horde of Zombies behind him"RUN!"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy walked through the town nervously. A huge black dog/wolf (Luna) wearing a purple service dog vest trotted beside her. The tiny 9 year old screamed when something jumped out from behind a car she fell down. A raccoon scurried past her and she sighed as Luna growled slightly.

She finished slaughtering the Z's and walked back into the open field.

he turned onto another street and saw Sissy"RUN!"

(So confused what happened?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She stood up startled Luna immediately jumped in between them like she was trained. Sissy took of running not knowing why but not wanting to stick around to find out. Luna ran after her both of them running at a surprisingly fast speed.

(Sissy is a wolf/demon/ human hybrid so she can turn into a wolf and a human But off this rp I'm gonna go with she can't turn into a wolf)

((I have returned! Hope nobody minds..))

Kate and Gracie made their way to the area where the commotion is going on. Gracie is wearing her sister's jacket vest. They wield sticks.

the small horde of Zombies turned the corner, gaining on James

Seeing the zombies, Kate tells Gracie to hide. "Hey! Grace! Get down! Go hide!!" She runs after the zombies without another word, recklessly tearing apart as many as she could reach with her stick. Gracie screams at her to stop, and that she might get hurt.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus