Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"Oh great, sorry I'm calling so late. I had some extra work to do that I got from the pastor. He absolutely hates slackers, and he gave me this awesome sword!"
He continued to blabber on endlessly.
Daniel Haraloa (played by TheDarkAssassin0328) Topic Starter

Daniel enjoyed the boy's endless babble about his sword, finding it fasinating himself. In fact, they had carried on quiet the conversation before realizing it was 2:30 am.

"Anyways, it makes me feel weird. Kind of like there is some weird force inside of it. The sword I mean."

"You should bring it when we meet for coffee. Maybe I could have a look at it," he replied, wondering if it was what he thought it was. There were very few weapons that gave off strange energy.

"Not sure if it's ok to bring weapons in a public place..."

"Hmm, good point."

(OOC: It's late where I live, so I need to head to bed, but we can continue when I get up if you're online)
Daniel says goodnight to Gin, agreeing that he shouldn't bring the sword in public. He then heads to bed, the time being extremely late.

He wakes up, unsure what he should do. He sits up and decides a cup of coffee would do him good, and walks to the nearest coffee shop.

After hanging up, gin went straight to bed. The next morning he would make his way to his favorite coffee place a block away from the church.

As Daniel is standing in line for his drink, he sees Gin enter. He smirks, grabbing his coffee and walking over to him. "Hey, I'm gonna grab a table over there," he points to a table by the window. "Join me if you want."

"Oh hey stranger, sure I'll be there in a second!"
He exclaims with a wide smile as he moves to grab his vanilla bean frappe.
Suddenly he finds himself bumping into someone and spilling a little sip cream on them.
" oh hey I'm sorry there-"
Yet suddenly he was interrupted by a mocking voice.
"Well look what we have here boys, it's the gayest sinner."

This causes gun to stiffen as the boy not much older than himself pushes him to the ground.

Daniel notices the boy pushing Gin to the ground, and in an instant is by them. "Well look what we have here boys," he mocks in a deep voice.
"A man who needs to mind his business," the boy snarls. Daniel lays a hand on his shoulder, the heat coming off it causing the boy minor pain. "What are you doing?"
"Teaching you a lesson," he growls, taking one swift punch towards the boy's face. He stops inches before his face, and watches the boy's reaction. "You're not even worth the punch," he laughed, shoving the boy into the counter where he knocked a coffee on to his face.

Gin stood up from the floor, his face lacking its usual bright smile.
He began to clean up his spilled coffee himself.

"He was just being honest jackass! That THING Is a sin, no man should lay with man as with woman."

"Oh I can show you a sin, boys," he smiled, flame tattoos appearing up his arms. "You know, you remind me a lot of my father," he cracked his neck, "And I hated my father." He popped his knuckles. "So I'll give you one chance to walk away, before I prove to you that there is no god."

The other boys disappeared in a few clouds of body shaped smoke. Luckily no one else in the restaurant noticed the sudden appearance of the tattoos, including Gin.

Daniel shook his arms, the tattoos disappearing. "That's what I thought," he smirked, turning to Gin. "Are you alright?" He asked, genuinely concerned for his new friend.

"Y-yeah, whatever you did worked. Thank you kindly stranger."

"No problem," he smiled. "How about we sit down and chat some more?" He offered.

"Sounds great stranger!"
He said as he slipped back into his usual cheery self.

Daniel smiled, walking to the table and sitting down. "So, I know this may seem blunt, but what sexuality are you?" He asked, "If it makes you feel any better, I'm bi."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus