Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

(Aaand I just read your post lol.)
Daniel Haraloa (played by TheDarkAssassin0328) Topic Starter

Aleinma Eyolrian wrote:
Aleinma had been outside the church when she collapsed, whatever that noise was must have been the cause of her fall. Seeing as she had sensitive elf ears, the sound was quite quite a shock. Hoping no one saw anything she moved herself so that it looked like she was sitting against the wall of the church as she recovered. She prayed to whatever divine being that whoever had caused this wouldn't go after her, seeing as she had a task to do and failure wasn't an option. Once she was feeling well she stood up to survey the church and check to see if she could do anything to not be put in the same situation again. Once she had gone a little ways away from the church she started forgetting things that had happened that day. These were things that were important to her mission.

Daniel lived far enough away from the church to be safe, as he switched to his new home. The next day, Daniel once again ran into Gin, and hoping he hadn't seemed weird, said a friendly "Hello," to him.

Gin made his way through the streets with a large smile, he had just gotten a new book from the town library and was on his way home when he ran into Daniel and dropped his book into a small muddy pond. He pouted as he picked it up and attempted to clean it off, finding it covered head to toe in gunk.
(Sorry if I'm interrupting) Jack walked alongside the road, the potion he made hiding his elf form. Jack had been traveling and decided to stay at this town for awhile. The area just outside of the town was ripe with potion ingredients. As jack had stopped outside town to grab ingredients, he felt the energy wave of a spell. It wasn't close enough to affect jack, but still powerful enough for jack to feel it from there. One of Jack's more powerful abilities was energy reading. It helped in most situations, identifying people and monsters and plants, another aspect of it was when jack read people's energy, he could find out about them. It was harder to do with powerful people. Jack followed the trail to a beautiful looking church. Jack might have a hard time finding out who cast it, as churches provide protection from many things. Jack knew that going in there blind might not be a good idea. The person in there might've been a hunter, and they'd already used magic

Jack felt another energy. It was extremely faint, as jack was close to a church. It was even harder since the energy showed that there was an illusion. It was only a thread of energy, and if jack let it get farther, he'd loose it completely. Jack ran in the direction of the energy. As jack was running, the energy trail kept getting stronger since jack was closer. He was close enough to tell it was an elf. Although he didn't know which type. Jack would've been able to, if there wasn't an illusion. Who cast it? It was so powerful, normally, jack could break through them. But he had no clue about this person.

Jack pinpointed where it was coming from. Despite Jack's instincts not to jump into something blind, he approached the source. It was a woman. Jack was close enough now that he could see she was affected by the spell from the church. Jack dug deeper, causing some mental pain from the illusion. It was a memory charm. Jack was still having trouble seeing it. It could've affected minutes, hours, years even. Jack just couldn't tell.

He pulled out a bottle. It would help the woman with the spell. It wouldn't cancel it, because of her illusions and the protections and power amplifications of the church, but it'd help. Before he finally said something to her, he put up protective enchantments on himself. He readied some spells, in case he needed them, elves were tricky. "Hello, ma'am? Do you need some help?" He asked, and prepared

Jack Greenflame wrote:
(Sorry if I'm interrupting) Jack walked alongside the road, the potion he made hiding his elf form. Jack had been traveling and decided to stay at this town for awhile. The area just outside of the town was ripe with potion ingredients. As jack had stopped outside town to grab ingredients, he felt the energy wave of a spell. It wasn't close enough to affect jack, but still powerful enough for jack to feel it from there. One of Jack's more powerful abilities was energy reading. It helped in most situations, identifying people and monsters and plants, another aspect of it was when jack read people's energy, he could find out about them. It was harder to do with powerful people. Jack followed the trail to a beautiful looking church. Jack might have a hard time finding out who cast it, as churches provide protection from many things. Jack knew that going in there blind might not be a good idea. The person in there might've been a hunter, and they'd already used magic

Jack felt another energy. It was extremely faint, as jack was close to a church. It was even harder since the energy showed that there was an illusion. It was only a thread of energy, and if jack let it get farther, he'd loose it completely. Jack ran in the direction of the energy. As jack was running, the energy trail kept getting stronger since jack was closer. He was close enough to tell it was an elf. Although he didn't know which type. Jack would've been able to, if there wasn't an illusion. Who cast it? It was so powerful, normally, jack could break through them. But he had no clue about this person.

Jack pinpointed where it was coming from. Despite Jack's instincts not to jump into something blind, he approached the source. It was a woman. Jack was close enough now that he could see she was affected by the spell from the church. Jack dug deeper, causing some mental pain from the illusion. It was a memory charm. Jack was still having trouble seeing it. It could've affected minutes, hours, years even. Jack just couldn't tell.

He pulled out a bottle. It would help the woman with the spell. It wouldn't cancel it, because of her illusions and the protections and power amplifications of the church, but it'd help. Before he finally said something to her, he put up protective enchantments on himself. He readied some spells, in case he needed them, elves were tricky. "Hello, ma'am? Do you need some help?" He asked, and prepared

(You're fine. It's an open rp)
Aleinma had been well on her way to her very human apartment, she has yet to begin her mission, so tomorrow she would look for demons. The memory spell that affected her had been done right, and she hadn't remembered a thing. While walking, she felt a familiar aura, one she would get around other elves of her family. She didn't look around as that would make her blow her cover. She felt the aura come closer and closer until she heard a male voice. She turned around and looked at the male who was asking her if she was alright. "I'm quite alright thank you," she bowed her head, the elven sign of respect, though she shouldn't have as it would blow her cover, "but I don't believe there is anything the matter with me." She looked at the male and tried to figure out who he was, while at the same time trying not let him figure out too much about her.
Jack stared at the woman. Now that jack could inspect the energy more, he found that the spell had been preformed a lot better than he thought. He might have to visit his mother if he was going to help her get her memories back. For some reason, she gave off a familiar energy. Jack didn't know why, but he was caught a little by surprise when she bowed slightly. Jack wasn't used to such formal actions, but returned the bow. The action itself and just the overall way she did it screamed non-human. She didn't want help, because she didn't know she needed it. Jack couldn't help her with magic, because he was never good at memory charms. He noticed her subtle movements. The way she stood, how she was inspecting him, and the overall body language showed she wasn't too fond of him.

Jack tried reading more of her energy, but the illusion kept blocking him. He tried using magic to tear through the layers of defense covering her. He could only slightly slice through it, and soon he gave up trying.

Jack knew she wouldn't let him be this close to her for long, so, being stupid, he sent out a wave of energy for her to (hopefully) read. Not many people were able to, but he had a hunch she would be able to. Even if she couldn't read it, every elf is able to at least feel elf energy.

Jack waited a moment for her to feel the energy. He was a bit worried, since when he tore through the illusion slightly, he could see she was a huntress. Hunters alone were difficult to fight. But the fact that she was an elf scared him more. As he'd learned, elves are tricky.
Aleinma kept inspecting the elf in front of her but stumbled back only a half inch when she felt the elf try to tear through her illusion. When she felt his aura, it was confirmed that he was an elf. She looked at him with wide eyes almost begging him not to make a scene, a moment of weakness on her part, "does the council really not trust me to carry out a simple mission, so they send some common elf to check on me, pathetic," she poked him with her hands as a gulp makes it's way down her throat. They were still fairly close to the church and that man could spot them, seeing as the crowds began to thin.

She felt eyes on her and shook her head, "Dammit elf, follow my lead," she stepped closer to him to make it look like they were having an intimate moment as a normal human couple. "Someone is watching us," she whispered in his ear, "not sure who it could be, but be aware of that as I can tell you are new in town, and so am I, which gives us a fair alibi." She changed her stance slightly to make it appear flirty, all the while scanning the area around her.

Alex Selene grey wrote:
Gin made his way through the streets with a large smile, he had just gotten a new book from the town library and was on his way home when he ran into Daniel and dropped his book into a small muddy pond. He pouted as he picked it up and attempted to clean it off, finding it covered head to toe in gunk.

Daniel shook his head as he realized what had happened. "God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your book," he said almost sarcastically. He then noticed a couple. Though it seemed they were flirting, something about them made him feel a strange energy, one he hadn't felt for a long time. Elf he had almost said the word out loud, but he knew thats what they could have been. He turned to look at Gin, keeping the two unknowns in his peripheral vision. "What's the book about?"

Gin paused for a second, as if contemplating what to say before he spoke. "Oh just my favorite copy of paradise lost. It's a really interesting book actually considering it's written from the point of view of the devil. I'm not sure wether to trust anything it says though."

"Why? Because it's written by the devil?" He said as he finally took his vision off the two unknowns. He was sure what they were, but couldn't corner them right now, so he decided to keep his attention on Gin.
After scanning her surroundings she noticed a particular human looking at the two of them. She kept her close distance putting her acting skills forward, and slowly turned them around and walked them away to an alley. As soon as they were away from the sight of the pair of humans that were talking, she stepped away and glared at the elf, "are you stupid, or did you want to out both of us?" She tapped her foot on the ground and sighed looking at the elf again. She took in more of his appearance and looked away waiting for him to respond.

"No silly it wasn't literally written by him!"
He jokes lightly as he begins to wipe the gunk off the book.
"It's because it has a lot of confusing languages and lessons."
He spoke softly as he holds it tight to his chest, his eyes shift over Daniel's form as he stands from his formerly crouching position. "Are you ok stranger?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he shrugged, brushing himself off. Might have to move again though, he thought to himself. "Are you in your way somewhere?" He said switching the direction of the conversation.

"I was actually on my way home from helping at the local library."
He spoke with a laugh as he pointed to the bag on his back utterly filled to the brim with books.

(I'm way to invested in this site so disregard this.)
Jack was completely paralyzed by the agonizing feeling he had when being near that church. It didn't feel right. It felt demonic. Jack knew this woman was different.

Before jack could get out of the trance, the woman had started pulling him into an alley. Jack would've responded to the action, but decided pissing off a hunter, hell, an ELF hunter, was a terrible idea. He kept walking along until she stopped.

Jack almost snapped out of the trance and looked at her. He felt memories he didn't have flood back to him. They felt so real, like he was there. He didn't know where they came from. All he knew was, that demon has to answer to what he'd done.

He finally completely snapped out of it and heard her speaking. She was clearly pissed off, not a good thing. "I was trying to see if you needed help. I wasn't going to completely cut through it, just enough to get something I could use to help you." Jack said

He knew trying to explain this kind of stuff to someone who had their memories taken. "You were affected by a memory charm. I was trying to get you to drink this," he said, pulling the bottle up. "It's to help you get your memories back. I was going to explain to you, and get you to drink it." Jack said. "But the spell was powerful and I was trying to cut through the illusion so that it would have a better affect." Jack said, calmly.

"Do you want the potion or not. From what I've seen of you, you're a hunter and those memories might be important." He said, and changed the subject. "To answer your question earlier, no I'm not from your council, I don't even know what that is." He stated

"My name's Jack. I'm a swamp elf, though it might be hard to tell with the potion on." Then, he remembered another thing. "Why does your energy seem familiar? I don't know you." He asked, curiously
Aleinma kept looking around to make sure they were't being watched, and back at him as he spoke. Her eyebrows knitted together when he mentioned that he was going to try and help her, and her face contorted into that of confusion when he mentioned that she was under a memory charm. "If I was affected by a charm I would have gone to my council to have it removed, no wait I wouldn't cause they would see my task as failure," she sighed knowing she didn't have a winning argument so she just took the potion and drank it. She didn't have an immediate memory flood, so she just waited till they came back and continued talking to the elf.

"Thank you, I appreciate the gesture," she returned the empty potion bottle to him looked back up after hearing what he'd said about being an elf. "Every elf has particular energy, and in some ways it is universal, so the energy of familiarity is just something that assures the other elf that they are safe to approach and interact with them," she got memory, this one was from a particular time in her life when she was most vulnerable causing her to say what she said next, "it is also how we figure out who our significant other is, because the energy will feel more familiar than the rest, and then there are rogue elves who give off uncommon energies ones that are distinct."

She stopped speaking knowing she was sharing a lot, and not everyone likes a know it all, she had learned that from a mundane book series about magical schools and a chosen one. "Sorry I tend to give complete information," she cleared her throat, "I'm an elf in training to become a high elf, my task in the human world is to get a particular demon, one that I had found, but not yet slayed, until I was at that church and after that memory charm was performed." She played with a strand of her hair subconsciously.

Alex Selene grey wrote:
"I was actually on my way home from helping at the local library."
He spoke with a laugh as he pointed to the bag on his back utterly filled to the brim with books.
Daniel smirked. "I can see that now," he replied sarcastically, still paranoid about the energy he had sensed. "I really have to be going," he said quickly as he walked away, wanting to confirm his suspicions.

Gin couldn't help but pout lightly as he watched Daniel leave. Once more he witnessed a pure white feather descend from the heavens to fall next to him. Obviously some one up there was happy with his progress despite how minor it was. Now all he had to do was deal with the pesky elves .

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus