Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Daniel Haraloa (played by TheDarkAssassin0328) Topic Starter

Daniel walked towards the alley the unknowns he saw before we're at, having heard the last end of the conversation. Memory charm? Daniel was confused. Who in this city could perform a memory charm. He hadn't realized he'd been standing in the alley as he became lost in thought and paranoia.
Aleinma stood around and watched to make sure no one was around. SHe then spotted him, the same demon from her now restored memory. "Hello," she smiled kindly, "how may I help you, my..." she paused, "partner and I were just talking about our plans." She smoothed out her coat before adjusting her standing position.

Daniel snapped out of it when she started speaking. "You're not from here, are you?" He said smoothly, crossing his arms over his chest. "You speak very properly for someone from here. In fact, it reminds me of. . . A type of person I've encountered before," he chose his words wisely for the last part, in the event that they weren't what he thought.
Jack looked at the specimen before him. This was what he felt at the church. This was the demonic energy. Jack got more memories that he couldn't tell were his. It scared him

Jack was looking for a way out. He thought of a way. "Of course we're not from here. My wife and I are new to this area. We just moved in. I'm jack, nice to meet you!" Jack said, holding out his hand.

Jack read the man's energy. It was blocked by something. Jack couldn't get through it. Someone was protecting him from Jack. Jack peiced together what he could without his power. He was definitely important to someone, enough that they'd put a powerful enough protection on him to block jack completely.

Jack was genuinely intrigued. But at the same time he was afraid. The man clearly had no business being in that alley. But, at the same time, the man could've just been lost. An instinctive feeling came over Jack. The woman behind him, he needed to protect in any way possible. Jack mentally put more protections on him. He did the best he could to add some to the woman, but he might've failed since the illusion was up
Luckily Aleinma had her hands hidden in her coat so that her ring free finger away from view, so she could keep up the charade. She would have to have a discussion with this swamp elf when all this was over, but for the time being she kept up with the cover and smiled, "yes my family lives uptown, but my husband is more used to busy cities," she placed her hand on his arm.

When she looked at the demon from her memories, she took note that the aura projection she had made was no longer there. Like her husband, she couldn't feel his energy because it was blocked. She opted for trying to figure out how to get past the protections with her new elf friend.

Standing behind Jack, she suddenly felt a mild energy mix with hers, searching within herself she felt it was Jacks's protections spells and so she just accepted them and stood there. Something inside her suddenly became alive and she just decided to see what it was later. Funny enough, the feeling didn't go away the entire time she had physical contact on his arm, so she just kept it there as it gave her a sense of peace and safety.

Daniel nodded at this information. Maybe these were just normal people, a normal couple, and he was being paranoid. But he felt this way for a while, still he just nodded. "I must apologise, for I thought you were someone else. But do either of you know the way to F Street?" He asked so as to have an excuse for his earlier statement.
Jack felt relieved by the man's statement. But, now, so long as Aleinma had a job here, this man would think they were married. Damn, jack really screwed up this one. He heard the man ask for directions to F street. What in the hell is F street?

Jack continued the newly moved here charade. "I'm sorry, I don't really know any F street." Jack said, smiling slightly to keep it going. Jack realized he was going to have to at least get aleinma a ring. Or maybe not, but jack liked to be prepared. Which, since he met this woman, he wasn't.
She let out a sigh and smiled looking at the demon disguised as a man, "our apologies, I wish we could be of more help," she then looked at her pretend husband, "honey we have to go, we promised Elaine we would babysit her little girl for the next few days while she went on a business trip," she beamed on the inside, really she should get some sort of an award for how good she was acting like she was fully human.

She smiled again as both her and Jack started walking away, "have a good day," she continued holding onto Jacks arm as they walked. As soon as they were out of sight of the human and close to her apartment, she let go of his arm and pulled him inside the apartment building where she lived, "we are going to talk about this," she gestured between her and Jack, "when we get up to my apartment." She hit the elevator button to go up and waited for it to get down.

Daniel nodded, realizing it was a stupid question. He apologized as he walked away. He was having trouble with his reading, and if they were elves, then they were damn good actors. He walked home, needing to mull over the day's events.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

Gin ,from then on had a rather peaceful day as he walked in the streets. His eyes full of an almost child like joy as he moved.
Na Seo-Yeon (played by halwa_noori)

((do you want to start a 1x1 PM with me? a fallen angel?
Yoooo, I feel so bad I forgot about this!!!!

Jack sat there thinking about what the woman was to do to him as he awaited the elevator. Surely he could protect himself, but then again she was a hunter. The ping of the door sounded, opening the metallic doors. They stepped inside, and after a moment of awkward silence, jack broke the silence.

"So... uh... you got any family? Oh my, I'm sorry if I'm being too personal!" Jack apologized. It probably wasn't even that big of a deal, but it was just in his personality to be giddy and ramble on continuously. "What's your favorite killing style?" Jack asked, death being completely normal and welcomed in his culture. He glanced over at the woman

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus