Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"Well I don't like to talk about it."
Daniel Haraloa (played by TheDarkAssassin0328) Topic Starter

"That's okay," he replied. "You're welcome to your own personal secrets," he nodded.

"Thank you so much for what you did back there stranger."
Yuna (played by Floa)

A mysterious girl was walking down the empty street she was on.
She had dark skin, nearly black long hair, a black T-shirt, and jeans.
Her face was covered by a white and red mask.
Because she was a demon, her mask was the only way she could really disguise herself as a human, if she were to take the mask off, her true form to emit.
That was something that Yuna did not want others to see.
//Sorry, I'm just hopping in.//

//you're fine
"No problem! I'd do anything for my friends," he smiles at Gin. "Besides, I hate pricks," he looked to his watch, "I better get going. I'll message you later," he called as he walked out the door. He turned to walk towards his alley when he noticed the girl with the mask. It was strange, as many demons such as himself did not wear masks. He turned to face her, waiting for her to walk close to him.

As he watched Daniel leave the boy waved goodby.
As he exited the shop and turned the corner into a nearby alley, the boy's smile slightly fell.
He turned to his right and found a single white feather resting in the seat.
"Heh what do you know."
He said with a smile.

Daniel finally worked up the courage. Confidently walking towards the girl, he was determined to say hello.
Aleinma was not happy to walk the streets of this city in disguise, but in order proceed to the life of a High Elf, she would have to undergo many challenges and trials. Her current trial was pretending to be a mortal in the human dimension. She had no idea what specific demon was needed by the elders, but they wanted a demon on their wall of trophies that her family, the Eyolrians, had contributed to more than others. While walking she came across an image of two demons one a boy and the other a girl with a mask. Careful not to approach them too close, she got within hearing distance to see if she could pick up any important information.

"So," Daniel says to the demon girl, "what's with the mask? Surely you can look human like the rest of us." He was being a sarcastic ass when he felt watched. He was careful not to show this feeling however.
Aleinma smiled to herself as she watched the scene unfold, happy that there was confirmation of the inhuman beings. She moved her brown hair behind her ear, and looked at the sky to not watch the scene, but to only listen. She knew her disguise would hold up, the elf that had placed it on was the master of all illusions. She kept her eyes on the sky and her ears on the demons.

When Daniel couldn't shake the feeling, he walked away from the other before she could respond, and stormed towards his home.

Gin soon left the coffee shop, a large smile appeared upon his face as he made his way back down the road twords the church.
Aleinma heard the footsteps start as the male demon walked away from her general vicinity. She kept her distance to quite a few paces behind him so he wouldn't suspect her. Apparently the demon hadn't noticed her when he arrived at his home. She smirked and turned around promptly as she walked away remembering his address. After leaving a part of her aura to follow him, she went to the apartment she had gotten to go along with her cover. Along the way she came across a church with a boy walking inside. She couldn't shake the feeling of him being something important in the grand scheme of things.

Gin could feel the presence, how could he not. Whatever it was it obviously wasn't human.
He couldn't help but grab the Sheppards crook against the wall just inside the church. An old wooden thing with a small bell hanging on it.

He banged it against the floor three times, each time the bell was silent to all that were human. But to those that weren't, it was the loudest sound of all.

Knowing the creature heard it, he muttered an incantation beneath his breath. "Obliviscaris omina quea apud eos et factum hodie."
(let those near forget all that has happened this day.)And with that he banged it upon the ground a third time, the sound amplified to monsterous levels in the ears of those not mortal.

He couldn't have a hunter taking down his new friend now could he, after all...that was an an exorcist Job.

With that he placed the crook on the wall and closed the church doors with a smile.

Daniel couldn't shake the feeling from before all the way home, even at his new address. He had a feeling of what it was, and wished that he was more careful. How could he have been so stupid today with his anger? It left his demon form visible to those inhuman. He was stupid, and hoped he could mask it better tomorrow. Something was up.
Aleinma had been outside the church when she collapsed, whatever that noise was must have been the cause of her fall. Seeing as she had sensitive elf ears, the sound was quite quite a shock. Hoping no one saw anything she moved herself so that it looked like she was sitting against the wall of the church as she recovered. She prayed to whatever divine being that whoever had caused this wouldn't go after her, seeing as she had a task to do and failure wasn't an option. Once she was feeling well she stood up to survey the church and check to see if she could do anything to not be put in the same situation again. Once she had gone a little ways away from the church she started forgetting things that had happened that day. These were things that were important to her mission.

(Wait a minute I never once read any mention of a mask in your earlier posts. Also you kinda defeated the whole purpose of my last post.)
(The mask is more of an illusion, I just figured the occasional change in that concept is fine but I can just keep calling it an illusion so that no one is confused. Sorry about that. I changed it to illusion. I will delete my previous post and use it later. I will respond to what you wrote. Again, sorry about all this.)

(It's fine, I was just confused because I hadn't read anything about it earlier.)
Alex Selene grey wrote:
(It's fine, I was just confused because I hadn't read anything about it earlier.)
(I've gone ahead and fixed my post. :D)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus