Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

Ooh! I watch anime :D I've rewatched "The Devil is a Part-timer" and "Oran Host Club" lately. Netflix is slacking on the animes, though. "Aldnoah.zero" is a great anime. "Angel Beatz" is, too, but it's sad and not on Netflix anymore. Oh! "Your lie in April" was good... and sad.
LillyBlack79

Omg sailor moon was my first anime too!!! And I just finished death note and starting bleach and I LOVE your lie on April it made me cry and it also scared me a little cause I play the Violin as well lol
Ooh, The Devil is a Part-Timer and Oran Host Club were so good! I need to catch up on Attack on Titan's second season tho lol
LillyBlack79

Same here need to catch up with attack on titan
Ouran was amazing and I'm a bit known as the mix of Tamaki and Honey-Senpai at my school XD
Lol relatable. Also Diabolik Lovers was really amusing to watch lol.
LillyBlack79

I'm obsessed now with Diabolik Lovers
Oh and I need to catch up with RWBY
LillyBlack79

Mostly because I love vampire anime and werewolf anime it's just AAAA it's gets me all giddy
LillyBlack79

But I rlly need to catc h up with Naruto
Kanato tho. He inspired me to make my yandere character lolol
I need to catch up with Naruto, too
LillyBlack79

Ayato is just I love him ( he is from Diabolik loves for u guys that don't know)
_iNk3d wrote:
Kanato tho. He inspired me to make my yandere character lolol

XD I love your Yandere, fam. I have a Yandere character myself and I have to say, I like them.
LillyBlack79

Same here!!
I just started diabolik lovers...ayato is my favorite.
LillyBlack79

Oi just watch out cause he's mine
I ship him and the main character.
Literally my Yandere laugh is so scary, we created an entire character around it. I'm Rowan, therefore, the Yandere is YandeRowan XD.
Light_Of_Love wrote:
XD I love your Yandere, fam. I have a Yandere character myself and I have to say, I like them.

Ah, thanks!! ^^
Lol a yanderexyandere roleplay; how'd that work out? XD

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus