Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

What's sleep? Is it an anime?
LillyBlack79

Lol saaame I get how you feel jack lol I just gotta get that Starbucks
Lol
I also marathon anime and read manga all night...my parents wonder why my grades fell when I listen shonen as a genre in English class.
LillyBlack79

XD lol I always read manga in all my classes or I draw any anime character I know so relatable
Lol anime is the best
LillyBlack79

Ikr lol what anime showed do you guys like?
NARUTO!!!!!!
Hunter X Hunter only anime.
Lol I'm currently watching the one from my pfp
LillyBlack79

Yas I agree I love naruto and then I'm planing to watch Hunter X Hunter soon but the one that I love most is Diabolik lovers (idk if I spelled it right)
HXH is the best, especially the Phantom Troupe and Hunter Exam arcs.
I've watched this year...inuyasha, spice and wolf,when magic battles became common place, my bride is a mermaid, and nisekoi.
Also rewatched high school DxD
Cause I'm kinda pervy
Fullmetal Alchemist (Both series), Inuyasha, Place to Place, and Gun X Sword are my current favorites.
*still running.*
But other than that, I've been wanting to watch younger kids Shounen like Pokémon, Digimon, Bayblade, and Bakugan.
LillyBlack79

Lol that's so cool lol I'm just writing down on a notebook the names of these animus so then I can watch them later on XD
Lol Tamako Market. I'm still watching it but it's only like twelve episodes.
Keep in mind you'll only be able to find some of them under their Japanese names... also I've watched love tyrant...basically death note if it were a romcom.
I have a soft spot for Sailor Moon... It was my first anime... I was only like 2 at the time.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus