Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

LillyBlack79

XD relatable light
_iNk3d wrote:
Light_Of_Love wrote:
XD I love your Yandere, fam. I have a Yandere character myself and I have to say, I like them.

Ah, thanks!! ^^
Lol a yanderexyandere roleplay; how'd that work out? XD

I've often pondered that very question. They'd work out fine because they're possessive of each other and, because of this, neither has to worry about people getting in the way.
Light_Of_Love wrote:
I've often pondered that very question. They'd work out fine because they're possessive of each other and, because of this, neither has to worry about people getting in the way.

Whoa, so yanderes with yanderes are basically the best couples
I'll tell you something that's not easy to write though. Try putting a tsundere with a dandere
_iNk3d wrote:
Light_Of_Love wrote:

Whoa, so yanderes with yanderes are basically the best couples

Correct. The worst combination is tsunderextsundere, kamiderexkamidere, or senpaixsenpai, I believe as hime/oujixhime/ouji works great, because they expect to be treated like a prince/princess and would work out like a fairytale.
Raider-jack29 wrote:
I'll tell you something that's not easy to write though. Try putting a tsundere with a dandere

How about YanderexDeredere... That sounds terrifying to me
What's a deredere?
LillyBlack79

Was about to ask the same
Raider-jack29 wrote:
What's a deredere?

Dere means sweet and loving. Twice means they're all around sweet and charming. A good example would be the darling Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Usagi from Sailor Moon

I've studied these for three years or so, so I have accumulated knowledge of a few ones. You see, the main four is considered Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, and Kuudere, however, if you extend it to 5, it includes Deredere. It's a common trope. Think a genki who uses their happiness for sweetness rather than just being hyper.
LillyBlack79

Gah ok now I get the image...
They're really swell, actually. Like, they'll do all the things a Yandere does, just without the insane part.
Kuudere?
Raider-jack29 wrote:
Kuudere?

Yuki Nagato is credited with being a Kuudere. They believe they are too cool for human interaction, or act emotionlessly. Not to be confused with Dandere, Kuudere keep a cold exterior.
Oh...I've seen a few of those
Yeah. Honestly, a well-executed Kuudere is adorable.
Hey I have an idea...who wants to do an rp around this concept...sort of a classic harem anime where basically anything funny.
Raider-jack29 wrote:
Hey I have an idea...who wants to do an rp around this concept...sort of a classic harem anime where basically anything funny.

what?
Ooh like a love triangle?
Yeah...did that sound stupid?
Raider-jack29 wrote:
Yeah...did that sound stupid?
No, I understood it. Sounds cool, too.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Last Post Wins!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus