Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Three Wishes [OPEN]

Yundra (played by BlackJack) Topic Starter

"That would be nice." Her tears slightly faded but she still felt sad. A voice echoed in her head,hearing a strange voiced

"Yundra,this is your last job. After you finishes his last two wishes,and your still not free then you will soon die afterwards."

As the voice faded, she became worried and she squealed. Her lamp cracked one time.
He felt the lamp tremble in his grasp and he watched in surprise and with some misgiving as a crack suddenly appeared.

"Yundra? Yundra! Are you okay?" He wasn't sure if he could mend the lamp, or where to take it to for starters. He ran his finger carefully over the new crack. This wasn't good. "What happened? Why is your lamp cracking?"

Yundra was able to come out of the lamp when he ran his fingers across the crack. "I'm dying. If I am not free after your two more wishes are up...then I die. Tears were in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't wanna die! I only lived outside this lamp for ten years."
Sam started at the idea that Yundra was only really 10 years old. Or at least, that's how it came across. "Ten years? Outside the lamp?! How long have you been in the lamp?"

In the back of his mind he was trying to figure out what he could do to solve her dilemma. It wasn't just a problem of wishing her free--that he would do in a heartbeat, but if he had to get to know her first, that might be tricky.

"I've been in the lamp for over a thousand years. Each person promised to set me free but they all just used me!" Yundra cried at the thought as she picked up her own lamp from his hands. "I wish I would have never touched that damned lamp!"
Sam sighed, letting the genie take her lamp back. "Well, I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but I can sympathize. Being blind for a few years puts things into perspective. But I do promise you that I will set you free."

"But actually, I've got a few errands to run in the meanwhile." He grinned suddenly and fidgeted with his glasses. "I think I'm going to have some fun first." He paused briefly. "Um, just to make sure--this seeing thing, it's not like, temporary, is it?"

"This wish shall last forever. But as soon as I die...you will forget that I even exhisted and it is like you never lost your sight." She looked down as the lamp cracked again and blood drips from her lips.
"Oh." He wondered what that meant. Would the last few years he had been blind be as though they never existed? He wasn't sure he liked that idea. He'd learned a lot about not being stupid in the last few years. Although his studies would have been remarkably easier if he hadn't lost his sight.

"Um, how long do you have? OR is it just until I make my last two wishes? What if I never make them? Would that save you any?" Well, no, probably not; she'd just be stuck as a genie forever. And he figured there was probably some sort of time limit at that. Maybe his inevitable demise?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Three Wishes [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus