Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Emmaline Jackson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((yeah I kinda felt bad that nothing was going on that team solar could do at the moment. I'm looking forward to when that stuff happens. Just big thing to pay attention to is asking the others in the group if you wanna do something. I asked Sevio if it was okay if I did something in our battle and we spoke about it. The most important thing to do in a growing group like this is communication!))
Dominic (played by Oramashi)

((Heh my char is actually an officer in the story i made for him a long time ago. It may say this char was made recently, but that's because i never really had a reason to make him, I thought team solar might have stopped posting considering they hadn't posted in a while but when he posted i figured i would post in relation considering my guy is a law enforcer haha. i was glad to see them post again. I'm glad we have so many in the forum right now. it can turn into a really good RP pretty soon))
Team Solar (played anonymously)

((Sorry about that, I was with a friend so I let them battle and yeah...))

((haha its all good. just glad that everyone is being interacted with so far. Sept alton but we will get there soon))
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

((Hey Emmaline? If OOC communication needs to be a thing, might I recommend starting a forum for OOC communication? And probably a group to hold them for convenience? As a way to stay organized I mean. The RP has a lot of potential and even though we're still early story I'm loving all the progress we're getting done. :) Also, me and Player Oramashi have been friends IRL for a while now, so with him along for the ride I'm sure the RP will become great. I know he's a good story maker and one of the ones that taught me how to RP if you can believe that. XD))

((I will make a OOC forum for us and can you explain what you mean by group? >< I will also respond when I can later.))
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

((From your Dashboard page, you can see the characters you've made and all the RP groups you're part of. If you make a group, you can link the IC and OOC forums to it s everyone whom is part of the RP and part of the group can find the place to post. In case it doesn't show up on their activity feed. It's also a good place to develop a region map and post updated relevant info regarding the story of the RP and make like a brief summary of everything that's happened so far. Basically turning the RP into a written story, so to speak.))
Alton (played by 11Rain11)

(thats a good idea but for the time being anybody on and wanna rp? :D )

Alton wrote:
(thats a good idea but for the time being anybody on and wanna rp? :D )

No one then? alright.

((its a forum based RP so not everyone is gona be right here at all times until the RP gets really good =P))

((I would love to create a group for this but I don't feel that experienced just yet so....any better ideas to help make this situation better with having an IC forum and a OOC forum?))

(what if we just roleplayed in this forum, and kept OOC in chats? btw im new so if thats not how chat works then oh well XD)

((I have an idea!))

((whats that?))

Anybody on? im sorry if this spams the forum its my first time using the chat XD

((i am now))

It was at this point that an Admin, two trainees, and a Grunt were trying to find Alton for some... Practical training. Kalinda had promised them this person wouldn't be a problem, despite what the ones who faced them might say (unless they'd agreed or not said anything, in which case this team would be fired up... A little more!).

"I can't believe I'm going to watch a kiddie fight," the Admin complained.

"Be patient, Ishan," the Grunt said flatly. "This'll be quick. These two are cowards, we can hop right in and save their behinds." The Admin stopped her from saying anything else.

"They're close... We're near the place she said they'd be..." So, here they were, all approaching Alton. A rough and angry group of thieves who'd probably find Litten to be a nice addition to their team.

(im back)

Alton and litten had just walked out of a small bakery, litten happily savoring the pokepuff in its mouth and Alton eating what looked to be a small iced pastry. "Hey, lets go sit and let the others out for a snack, ok?" Litten mawed in agreement as they sat at an outside table. Alton tossed out the other pokeballs, releasing the ones inside. "Hey everyone, who wants a snack?" Out came Spinark and Garydos, who had to stay on the other side of the fence due to it's large size. Some of the customers moved a table away after seeing the evolved for, of magikarp. "huh.....wonder what their problem is." Alton wondered aloud as they all snacked on their treats.

The Admin was giving the trainees a pep talk.

"Alright, you with the grass Pokémon-"

"It's a Sunkern."

"Yeah, I don't care. Listen, you go for the Gyrados. Bewear boy, you take the other one. You better help Little Miss Sunkern," he commanded the Grunt. "I'll challenge them head-on. With multiple battles going on, they'll be easily overwhelmed."

They had finished their treats, and were about to head out when Litten suddenly ran off. "Hey-wait up!" Alton quickly put the other two back into their poke balls and ran after Litten following it. Litten leapt onto a ledge and peered into the alleyway, Alton just looked into the alley and hid by the wall. *hey...they look kinda familiar...!* She recognized the two from their ids.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus