Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Josh (played by EeveeMaster)

((Oh, well, I'm using my 3DS to get on this!))
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Sevio looked to Emmaline as she seemed worried about Leo's collar, "You did. I saw you." he says reassuringly. Sevio and Luxray would walk slightly behind Emmaline as they approached Dominic. Gallade and Bisharp returning and coming to walk just behind Sevio. Overhead, Talonflame would draw closer, coming to land as the group got closer to Dominic.

They'd look to Leo and the Eeveelutions as they jumped about and played. Luxray stepping closer and lowering himself to his stomach, smiling to the three of them in a calm way. Luxray stood a bit taller than the rest of them, so he didn't want to try playing and accidentally hurt one of them. Instead opting to paw at them gently and only touch his electrified claws to Leo, whom would only be tickled by them anyway.

Sevio would step closer to the trainer of the Espeon and Umbreon and hold out his hand, "Only proper that trainers should introduce themselves as well if our Pokémon are gonna be doing so, huh? I'm Sevio." he says with a friendly smile. "Gal Gallade." Gallade says with a polite bow to Dominic. "Sharp sharp Bisharp." Bisharp says as he crosses his arms in a carrying pose. Bisharp was polite enough, but he was a rather 'defiant' being with the mindset of an anti-hero. Gallade kept him in line though, and made sure Bisharp didn't come across as too rude.
Emmaline Jackson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((I hope this rp isn't dead but it seems like we lost the bulk of our players in this. Also, Josh, as I stated in our separate conversation, yes, you may join))
Josh (played by EeveeMaster)

((Kinda thinking the same thing, but I'm still thinking about something, ok?))
Emmaline Jackson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Emmaline smiles at Dominic and stops a bit away from him. She glanced at their Pokemon then back to him as to confirm his comment. “It seems so.” Emmaline says before Sevio had spoken. She looked to him and then Sevios Pokemon as they greeted the new stranger. She smiled a bit as she caught onto the behaviors of Gallade and Bisharp. Emmaline turned back to Dominic to hear him introduce herself. She stayed quiet for a minute and would curiously look at Dominic’s Pokemon while they introduced themselves to each other before she introduced herself.

Leo would happily jump, run and roll around with the other Pokemon as they played. He made happy noises and played with Luxray for a moment each time he would tickle him.
Dominic (played by Oramashi)

Smiled as Sevio and his pokemon intraduced themselves and he chuckles slightly"It's a pleasure to meet you Sevio. The names Dominic"he said as he shook his hand, he would probly notice now that he was closer he would see bandaging wrapped from his right wrist all the way up to his shoulder, the dressings look fairly fresh showing they have been changed recently, after shaking his hand he would then offer a handshake to Emmaline"And who might you be?"he asked in a friendly tone, he made sure to smile to show that he was not aggressive in any way.

Umbreon would suddenly stop playing with them randomly and she perks up her ears like she had heard something, she then suddenly gets over excited"BRE BRE BRE!"she exclaimed as she ran towards a girl walking closer waving at Demonic, but he didnt want to be rude and ignore Emmaline so he would wait for her to introduce herself first before he would acknowledge the upcoming woman

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus