Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Team Solar (played anonymously)

"Well, this generation just doesn't seem to care about the sun as much as they should. The sun keeps us alive, and what do they do? They stay inside all day and ignore the beauty that is our sun." The Admin sounded very passionate in his description. "So our goal is to... Spread awareness." The others nodded. I mean, it's a sugar-coated answer, but that was more or less their aim.
Alton (played by 11Rain11)

"Oh.....i see......." Alton thought they were a little crazy, but wasn't gong to say that to their face. They arrived at the pokemon center, Alton putting the pokeballs on the tray and Litten hoping onto the counter. "Miss, please put your pokemon in their pokeballs so we can treat them..." Nurse joy said nicely, and Alton picked Litten back up. "It's alright, i can take care of them." Alton took litten over to a couch and pulled a hyper potion. They were pricey, but Litten didn't like being in it's pokeball or away from Alton thus, didn't like pokemon centers. After healing up, Litten stretched it's paws and napped in Alton's lap.
Team Solar (played anonymously)

The Admin and Trainees placed their Pokéballs on the counter, keeping a close eye on that Nurse in case she alerted authorities or stole their Pokémon. The Admin turned smiled at Alton while the Grunt tried to look intimidating to the staff.

"See? We're not bad people at all! Just, er... Our means aren't... The nicest... But, hey, whaddaya say?" Not like you care about morality yourself... he added silently.

"mmm.................." Alton stroked Litten, it felt warm. They didn't really look up at the Admin as they spoke, it felt odd. Staring at the ground, Alton responded. "I'll think about it......" They got up as they heard the ting which meant the pokemon were all healed up. Alton said thank you, pocketing the two pokeballs and heading out the door.

(plz don't die i like this rp :/ )
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

((I believe we're all just waiting on Emmaline. I think school and the Texas Hurricane events might have made it a bit difficult for her to get back to us.))
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

(Hi can I join)

(('Gregor McCourt' (Hi can I join)

It's up to Emmaline, whom currently is M.I.A.))

(i know you have a poke rp up Greggor, we could all rp there in the meantime ^_^ And also i send all my good luck to Emmaline! :) hope shes ok)
Gregor McCourt (played by Fireflamer386)

(Ok)
Josh (played by EeveeMaster)

((May I join in on the Pokémon fun?))

((Bumping this up in the news feeds. Waiting on Emmaline to post. :) ))

((Once again, bumping this up in my newsfeed.
Still waiting on Emmaline to post.))

((And again, bumping this up in my newsfeed. Still waiting (x3) on Emmaline to post.

Hope everything's ok. It's been a while since anything's been heard.))
Emmaline Jackson (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sevio Vatonage's Response
Sevio Vatonage wrote:
Sevio nods to Emmaline, "Sure. Right quick though, as something for Leo to think on. Luxray, you remember when we were practicing Double Kick? Let us show Leo how it's done." Sevio says with a psyched up smirk. Luxray would look ready to go and nods agreeing, "Luxray." With that, Sevio would give a strong backward jump and get into a sparing position with his hands held up in open palms, "Leo, watch Luxray carefully, alright? He's about to show you the kind of power you can look forward to having really soon. And if you can picture it, you can do it too, just like Luxray. Who knows... Once you master Double Kick, your power might even surpass Luxray's with a little hard work. Ready Luxray?" he says as he hunkers down and gets ready to demonstrate Double Kick for Leo.

Luxray would step away from Emmaline and Leo, looking to them with a proud gaze, "Lux." he vocalizes in agreement to Sevio's statement about Leo getting stronger. He'd then take a stance that seemed different from in their practice match, a stance that seemed more proud, serious, and gave off a type of pressure that meant things were about to get real. Luxray clearly ready, Sevio's palms would start to glow a soft blue, "Alright Luxray, hit me with the Double Kick!" Sevio calls out and Luxray would quickly charge the move, his back legs glowing with energy. Luxray would jump powerfully toward Sevio, "Luuuuuux Lux-RAY!!" he growls as he spins his body around and plants his left foot in Sevio's left hand, then in rapid succession, his right foot in Sevio's right hand. Sevio would catch the move but would be sent flying backward a few feet with a grunt, landing... In Chesnaught's arms. As Sevio was sent flying, Luxray would finish the move by getting his body turned back around and landing skillfully 2 feet from where the impact happened.

Sevio would moan a little, but shaking his head, Chesnaught would stand him up again and Sevio would laugh, "Ha ha ha ha, strong as ever, Luxray. I'm ok, I'm ok! No worries anyone! Standard sparing match for me and my Pokémon. Honestly I love to feel firsthand what they can do. It just gives me every reason in the world to believe they're healthy when they can put me on my back like that." he says for the crowd, whom all seemed to gasp as Sevio got the wind knocked out of him from Luxray's attack. Sevio would walk back to Luxray and the others, kneeling to Leo again, "So, did you study Luxray's movements, Leo? The way he gathered his power and used it all the way through connecting with the move? You don't have to get it at that level right away, just call it a personal goal to work for. You'll get there with time. Just keep practicing." Sevio says encouragingly.

He'd stand up again after petting Leo softly on the head again, making his head sway back and forth slowly. "Ok then... Ready to head for Sycamore lab, Emmaline?" he says curiously. Gallade and Bisharp would rejoin Sevio, as would Miltank and Chesnaught. Talonflame would circle around and rejoin the group as well, landing just behind Gallade and Bisharp. The picture of all these powerful Pokémon together with Sevio in the center of them looked like a champion team for sure, and the Lumiose Press was eating up the sight. A picture for the newspapers for sure.

Rather a good thing the Team Solar grunts were told to stay away from Sevio after that display of strength. And in the days to come, Emmaline and Leo could travel happy, reassured that they would be safe in a pinch, with Sevio and his powerful team backing them up. Dominic may also find use in the power of these allies to be, provided they have a chance to meet. These happenings and many more soon to come, as the journey continues.

Emmaline and Leo would stand back as Sevio said he and Luxray would the, how to do the double kick attack properly. Leo would eagerly sit at his trainer's feet to watch Luxray very closely. After a moment, he laid down so he could keep himself from excitedly trying to run around them or try to join in. Leo wanted to learn as much as he could early so he could protect Emmaline better. Leo would watch in awe as even as Luxray was doing something as simple as changing his stance. Leo never took his eyes off of Sevio's Luxray, his focus for once actually well....focused. Usually, he was easily distracted by anything.

Emmaline was more curious and worried about Sevio. She tilted her head as his hands would begin to glow a bluish color. She would ask about it later when they weren't so busy, or she would forget. She finally fully realized that Sevio was letting his fully evolved and trained Pokemon attack him.Emmaline would both want to keep watching and look away simultaneously. When Sevio was sent flying back, Emmaline looked both awed and worried for Sevio. She delicately covered her mouth with her hand in order to keep from crying out her worry. She was sure Sevio was alright. Emmaline only relaxed when Sevio stood back up with the help of his Chesnaught, and bite her lip gently, in thought.

Leo loved what he just witnessed. His butt was wiggling and he barely resisted the strong urge to go out to Luxray and happily run around him. Instead, he settled for his excited wiggling sitting position as he waited for Sevio and Luxray to approach them. The moment Sevio kneeled down to him he happily expressed his understanding of what sevio was saying, his paws twitching. When Sevio was finally done, he ran and jumped and made loud excited noises. He wanted to play and train and express how awesome Luxray was.

When Sevio asked if she was ready to go to the lab, she nodded. During this time, events that happened was now brought to their attention. Emmaline looked at Servio's Pokémon puzzled. They seemed worried. When Sevio said he wanted to check out a battle because it might be trouble she nodded. Emmaline picked up shinx and put his collar back on if she hadn't already. When Luxray wanted her to sit on his back, she did as gently as possible. "Alright, I guess we could check out this battle first..." she said awkwardly.

Dominic's Response
Dominic wrote:
Sees everything going down and also keeps up with them the whole time, he would give off a smirk, he then looks down to Umbreon"Lets wait a bit before we go in...I want to make sure we are needed before we just run in randomly...plus i need to know if we have to use this"he whispered to the two and then went back to watching all of this go down, only wanting to help if his help would be needed for sure

Just then, Leo's attention was caught by something and he jumped out of Emmaline's hold to run over to some trainer's espeon, despite what they were currently doing. He had never seen any eeveelution before so he was eager to meet one. He tried to play with the espeon and maybe even the umbreon.

In the time Sevio and Emmaline were busy after the demonstration, the battle everybody's attention was drawn to was finished. The battler’s had entered the pokecenter for a bit. Emmaline looked to Sevio. “Well then…. I guess everything is okay now, So let’s go to the Pokemon center to check that everyone is okay, including Luxray since you allowed him to take so many hits from shinx. I understand he’s strong but I wanna make sure he stays at his best.” She says happily and pets Luxray, getting off him as gently as possible since she didn’t see a need to stay on his back anymore. “Although, Leo ran off again towards some Pokemon so we need to go get him. I don’t remember if I put his collar back on after the battle…” She says. Emmaline could be a little forgetful sometimes. Maybe by the time Sevio, Emmaline and maybe Dominic approached the entrance of the pokecenter, they may or may not run into the stranger holding a Litten.

((Asking again, may I join?))
Dominic (played by Oramashi)

kept his attention on the group of guys acting shifty, he hadnt noticed that Leo ran over to play with Espeon. Espeon would actually play with him but when he tries to play with Umbreon he would find that she was much too focused on the shady characters too much to notice but then suddenly when Leo might have caught her attention to distract her and Dominic long enough that they had lost track of them and Dominic sighs softly"darn...lost them..."he said under his breath, he then looks back to Leo and his Espeon and Umbreon who was now both playing with Leo, he would glance up and see the owner of the little guy and he smiles abit"Seems they like one another"he said just loud enough that she could hear him considering they was a good distance from each other

((i got myself a laptop running, dont know how long its gona last. its kind of crappy. And i dont mind if you join josh. the more the better))

((Should've got yourself a Google Chrome Book, they work pretty good.))

Josh wrote:
((Should've got yourself a Google Chrome Book, they work pretty good.))
((meh im broke lol))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus