Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Team Solar (played anonymously)

"Ready?" the Grunt asked, putting her hand out. The others stacked their hands on in the cheesiest team-thing ever. "1, 2, 3, Break!" they called, pulling their hands back out.

"Alright, you two take front," the Admin commanded, the trainees leading the way for their battle with Alton.
Alton (played by 11Rain11)

"what the-?" Alton backed up as they started to move out, Litten jumping down to land in their arms. "maybe we should go..." They very casually turned around, starting to walk in a random direction hoping they would blend in. It wasn't the first time Alton had to hide from someone, and it sure as heck wouldn't be the last, *don't notice me don't notice me....* They thought to themself, hugging litten against their body so they couldn't see it. That would be a tell take sign it was Alton.

"They're not there!" one of the trainees exclaimed. The Admin pushed her out of the way.

"Then you find them! Search the crowd; remember: red hair, blue eyes," the Admin called, running to the left. The Grunt ran right and the trainees went straight, staying together for safety reasons.

"Why did we even take this job?" the boy asked his partner.

"Because we needed to!" she replied. It was true. These two were only kids who just started their journey. This team offered protection, strength, community...

Alton went with the flow of people for a few minutes before ducking into an alley and sitting down, letting Litten go to stretch it's paws. They pulled out the two wallets and pocketed the rest of the cash, discarding the wallets in the alley. "I'd say it's time to find a place to stay." Alton said, Litten rubbing against them affectionately. They got up and headed for the nearest hotel.

The four ran like mad, grabbing any red-haired person and checking their eyes, if they had Pokéballs, so on... The paths eventually merged.

"They must be fast," the Grunt concluded. "I'm sure you were all thorough in your searches. I think it's time we take it up a notch..." she started scaling a nearby building, the Admin doing the same to get a higher view. The trainees stayed on the ground, knowing both angles were better than one.

"I think I see them!" the Grunt called, pointing to the only redhead in the crowd.

"Yes, yes!" the Admin exclaimed. They all ran after their target. Was it really Alton, though?

Alton was making her way towards a hotel called Hypersonic-Hospice which they could only guess meant it had fast service. *Jeeze.....why is everyone so pushy?* Alton wondered as they started making their way through people towards the hotel.

The familiar sound of tmp tmp tmp announced the arrival of the trainees, followed by a couple louder sounds for the Grunt and Admin.

"Well, you certainly can evade," the Grunt said, smirking under her mask. "But next time, cover that hair." The trainees laughed and the Admin gave an "Oh, snap!". They like to have fun down at Team Solar HQ.

Alton twisted around, looking at the team members. Litten hissed, Alton putting their hand on its head to calm it and give it the look that said wait. "If you're looking for your wallets, they are in the alley across the street i swear." They said calmly. It wasn't like Alton hadn't gotten into trouble for taking things before, they figured once they got their stuff back they'd be satisfied but...that wasn't always the case. Either way Alton was ready for the usual hit and run.

"We'll see about that," the Grunt growled, going alone to see if that was true.

"Like we care." The Admin was speaking in a very intimidating way. "You need to pay for what you've done. No one humiliates us like that!" The trainees got into a position to battle, one on each side of their Admin, Pokéballs at the ready. Looks like Team Solar Admin wants to battle!

Alton sighed, of course they weren't just going to take the wallets and leave....The money was gone anyways. "Alrighty then....lets go!" She brought out her other two pokemon, Garydos and Spinark. "Litten use Growl. Spinark, Scary face. Garydos, Aqua tail!" Alton stepped back a little as Garydos whipped it's tail around in a fury at the pokemon and their trainers, as Litten and Spinark reduced the opponents speed and attack power.
Sevio Vatonage (played by Phoenixsorcerer24)

Gallade and Luxray would look off toward an ally, followed by Miltank and Chesnaught. Something had their attention and this caught Sevio's attention, "What's up guys?..." Sevio asks in concern. "Gall Ga Gallade llade Gall." Gallade says in a bold tone. "Mil-Mil Mil-Mil." "Ches Chesnaught Ches Ches." "Lux Luxray Luxray ray..." the team says worriedly. Sevio would glare off toward where the events were happening and blinked to calm his gaze before looking to Emmaline, "Hey, lets check this other battle out before we head to the lab. Everyone's thinking it could be trouble afoot." he says before bringing up some Pokéballs to call the others back, "Lets pack up and check this out guys. Bisharp, Miltank, return. Chesnaught, come on back. Luxr-" "LUX!!" Luxray interrupts as his Pokeball was brought up, gesturing to Emmaline and Leo.

Sevio would seem to understand and puts Luxray's Pokéball away, "Alright. You keep them safe, Luxray. Talonflame, I need your help. Will you be my eyes in the sky and take us to this battle?" Sevio asks quickly, "Tal." Talonflame answered with a nod, spreading his powerful wings and taking to the air. Sevio would look back to Emmaline again, "We might want to hurry." Sevio says calmly. Gallade would give a strong bound and take to the buildings for a better vantage point of his own, meanwhile Luxray would press into Emmaline a bit, "Lux, Luxray Lux." he vocalizes, seeming to be encouraging Emmaline to get on his back. Maybe Luxray sensed something about Emmaline that Sevio didn't at the time?

Either way, with Gallade and Talonflame acting as high eyes, they'd soon find the back ally battle, and once Emmaline and Leo were mounted up, Sevio and Luxray would take off running too, hoping they could get to the sight of the battle before something really bad happened, or at least to make sure that no one got badly hurt if it was just someone having a less restrained Pokémon battle.

( OOC Pokéspeak translations: )
There's a battle going on. - Gallade
They shook the ground. - Miltank
Yeah, I felt that too. - Chesnaught
I feel a hostile air... - Luxray

Well, that was unexpected. As soon as the Pokémon entered the field, all three were hit (as they were standing very close together). The Sunkern was rendered unable to battle, the Bewear suffered heavy damage, and the Lilligant... Was just lucky she was such a high level, so she didn't sustain too too much damage.

"Lilligant, Mega Drain, right at Gyrados!" the Admin called out. Recovering HP was more important than doing a lot of damage at this time. His specialty was slowly draining enemy HP with moves that healed his Pokémon.

"Bewear, use tackle on..." The trainee looked at the field. Better to get rid of the ones debuffing them while the Admin dealt with Gyrados. There was a Litten, that has an advantage over the Admin's Lilligant, right? Right...? "Litten!"

Some people were starting to watch the battle, but most were backing away in fear from the ferocity of Garydos. Alton knew that it was a bit risky to use it in a tight area like an alley way but she trusted her pokemon not to cause damage to the city. As Bewear was heading for it's target Alton whispered to Litten. "can you take a hit?" Litten nodded, meowing a bit viciously. "Alright then, use Lick!" As Bewear crashed into Litten it held onto it with it's claws and used Lick. "Spinark, help Garydos out with poision sting!" Spinark moved to attack Lilligant.
Dominic (played by Oramashi)

Sees everything going down and also keeps up with them the whole time, he would give off a smirk, he then looks down to Umbreon"Lets wait abit before we go in...I want to make sure we are needed before we just run in randomly...plus i need to know if we have to use this"he whispered to the two and then went back to watching all of this go down, only wanting to help if his help would be needed for sure

And so, Bewear fell victim to the attack.

"Gross..." its trainer muttered, cringing.

"Lilligant, whatever's coming at you, just... Dodge it!" the Admin barked. The Lilligant wasn't sure what to do, so she started running all over the place to be harder to hit. Good enough?

Litten hopped off of Beweare, running back to join it's comrades. It had taken some damage from that attack but was a tough kitty and determined to fight. "Alright. Spinark use scary face again, Litten, Flamethrower." Alton saw that Garydos was a bit more tired now, but at least Lilligant was on the defensive now. "Garydos....dragon dance." It may be tired, but if it can get its power back first it'll be able to attack and dodge better.

"Enough!" the Admin called. "Lilligant, return!" There was no way he was going to win, and he knew it. After all, he was fighting alongside two weaklings with a heavy disadvantage. "Say, you're pretty good... How would you like a job here with us, eh? You won't need to steal money from our members anymore."

Alton had their pokemon stop as well, returning garydos and spinark to their pokeballs. "What.....?" Litten stayed at Alton's side as usual, and was very skeptical of these people. *hmm............this could be a good opportunity to learn more about this place and it's pokemon.....* Then again, Alton didn't quite like the idea of teams. They were a loner by choice, and really only trusted their pokemon. "Before i do anything......You have to show me what your team is all about." Alton said, picking Litten up and approaching them. They glanced down the street before adding. "And we have to stop by a pokemon center." Alton's pokemon were of the utmost importance, and always had been since she first met them.

The Grunt ran back, carrying the empty wallets.

"Just like you said."

"Well, then... Let's get down to the center and I can explain on the way, yes?" He gave them a large smile, ignoring his Grunt companion. "See, these two are trainees. They have little experience and aren't full members of our team yet," he said, motioning to the two dressed like the kids they were just with a LOT of yellow and sun motifs. "And this here is a Grunt. A low-level fighter sent to do regular jobs," he explained, motioning next to the Grunt. She definitely looked the part... "And I'm an Admin. I watch over these three and make sure they're not causing too much trouble." To be honest, this guy looked like a surfer who was just VERY into the sun; very tan, shorts and a button-up casual shirt, sandals...

"yeah...ok then......" Alton studied them, as they stated to walk towards the pokemon center. *The admin kinda looks like a vacationer from Alola.* They thought, as they started to ask another question. "So....you obviously are all about the sun.....whats that all about?" They asked, looking at all the little suns on their clothing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon: Kalos Adventure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus