Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Drawn in Sin (OPEN)

Yumi (played anonymously)

The ripples in the water became more noticeable then relaxed. The tip of relaxed fingers dipped in the water a couple of times. The hand belonged to non other then Yumi Kasga. Her smile reflected down onto the water untill she felt a rough push in the mid section of her back.

Yumi was able to stand up as she slowly fell into the water. Her body slightly turned and only caught a glimpse of a dirty smirk befor her eyes were blurred with the icy water. Yumi couldn't swim,so she only sunk deeper and deeper into the body of water. The pressure pushed againts her chest,as the water reached down into her lungs and pulled the oxigen that was being held out.

She began to panic,thus making her want to breather hard,but was only making her day shorter. Her body became limp but she was still well aware on what was happening. Her opened eyes slowly closed as she felt the pressure crush her even more. Her air bubbles floated to the top and vanished.

She felt her panicked heart soon beat slower.
Arien had been downstream, filling up his canteen at the water's edge, when he heard the splash. For a moment he considered that it had been a particularly large fish, but when he saw the waters churning, he knew otherwise.

Obviously whoever had fallen in couldn't swim, or they would have broke the surface of the water by now. Without thinking, he jumped into the stream, a yelp escaping him as the frigid water felt like knives against his flesh.

But determinedly he pressed on, finding a sinking body in the water. He dove down, grabbing the girl's arm and then giving a couple of solid kicks before they reached the surface. With another two kicks and half a stroke, he had her on land, and he crawled up beside her, panting and checking her for life.

"Hey! Hey! Can you hear me?" He tapped her cheek with his hand and then placed his ear over her lips, hoping to hear her breathing.
Yumi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

With her lungs full of water,she found herself unable to speak,or even breathe in that case. Her body was deemed motionless upon the damp shore. Her usual fair skin slightly turned to a light blue,slowly of course.

Her wet,brown hair rested slightly over her left eye. She seemed like she could be a sweet girl,but mostly innocent.
Arien panicked at seeing her turn blue. "Air! You need air!" He took a deep breath and then leaned over her, forcing air into her lungs and hoping that she would stop turning blue.

Please don't die, he thought fervently as he continued mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Why couldn't he have had healing magic like Nathan? If only he could whisk the water away, but he could barely teleport himself; teleporting other objects away--he had no way of controlling what he did or didn't move. So for now, at least, he would do what he could and hope it was enough.

Water came from the female's mouth befor she coughed and her eyes shot open. She sat up and panted while rubbing her eyes and looking at the male. "You saved me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She kissed his cheek and smiled.
Arien jumped back a bit, before clapping his hand to the young woman's back as she coughed up water. He was too surprised when she kissed him to react right away, though a small smile pulled at the corners of his mouth.

"Ah, anytime. I'm Arien. Are you okay? What happened? If you can't swim, you shouldn't have been so close to the water." He glanced back at the calm waters once again, and then sighed. It would have been nearly impossible to tell how deep that river was if he hadn't been in it.

"I was only sitting by the water untill someone pushed me..." She sneezed and shivered from her clothes being wet and the breeze being cold and not helping. "B-but thank you,again." She sneezed and curled up a little.
Arien frowned. "Well, that was hardly a nice thing for them to do." He had half a mind to go hunt down that particular person. The other half was distracted by the girl's shivering.

"Oh, I have a cloak--" he paused as he realized he was wearing said cloak, and had been wearing it after diving into the water. The blue fabric now clung to him, stickily, sopping wet and hardly anything decent for warmth.

"Um, can you stand? I have the rest of my things just a little further downstream. I'm sure I have a blanket there you can use. Are you traveling by yourself or do you live nearby?"

"I do not have a home and I've been here for all my life. I always stayed by the water for some reason. Many people have come and go past the water and they all call me a water goddess for some reason. I'm just a regular human girl and I don't understand what they mean. Sure every once in a while the water glows when I touch it but I think it's just a lantern that someone has or something."

She looked down and touched the water again,dipping her fingers in it like she always did.

"Some people say I come from the water,When I can't even swim."
Arien cocked his head to the side. "A water goddess? Who can't swim?" A laugh escaped him. "Oh that's good! Can you call fish to the surface maybe? I've been camping here for two days and I haven't caught a thing."

In a more serious note he added, "How long have you been here for?" He watched as she touched the water, wondering if it would glow or if it was simply reflecting the glare of the sun or moon.

"My whole life." She smiled as she lifted her fingers from the water and it once again glowed like she said. Soon koi fish started to come into sight.
"Wow, you really should learn how to swim. I could teach you, if you'd like." And then he was distracted by the koi coming up.

"Whoa, you really are a water goddess!" He unclipped his cloak letting it fall to the ground with a soggy whump, revealing the sword he also had forgotten to remove when he entered the water. Seriously, it was amazing he himself hadn't drowned given the added weight he'd been carrying when he dove in.

"Ah! My sword! I got it wet!" He forgot about the koi for a moment, in his desperation to draw his sword and dry it off--except that his cloak was just as wet. "Ah man, today is just not my day!"

He found a nearby tree and threw his cloak over a low branch, before propping his sword against the tree and then unbuckling the sheath from his belt so he could hang it upside down to dry. A good bit of water poured out.

"If you're also a water goddess, can you make things dry?"

"I honestly dont know." She sneezed and coughed a little. She looked down and shrugged. "I'm too cold to do anything else.
Arien sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, wait right here. I'll be back in a minute." He glanced longingly at his sword, before taking off at a swift jog downstream to his pack.

He grabbed it, hefting it to his shoulders with a grimace, before hauling a little more slowly back to the stream where he'd left the girl. Had he gotten her name? He couldn't remember.

At last he returned and dropped his pack to the ground. Along with it he had his flint and steel which fortunately had not gotten wet. That would have been a disaster. In moments he had gathered small twigs and sticks and had a fire going, as well as a warm blanket out for the water goddess.

"It's the most I've got, short of the tent itself," he said, offering her the pale blue blanket that was reminiscent of the water itself. "But it's warm so it should help. It might also help if you take off your wet clothes and let them dry." He kept his gaze fixated on the fire while he spoke.

She nodded and smiled a little. "Thank you,Mister. You are really kind to me." She took off her blue summer dress and laid it to the side. She wasn't that body shy. She took off her panties and that was all because she didn't have on a bra.

She quickly wrapped the blue blanket around herself and then placed herself in his arms for warmth. She was so tiny and delicate Almost like a glass doll,but she was well older then those years.
Arien had half-ezpected either a complaint or some sort of scene regarding the girl being offended at having to take her clothes off with him in the immediate area. But when she draped herself against him, he was, for the first time ever in his life, gobsmacked.

He opened his mouth but no words would come. Of course, he'd also shed his drenched shirt as well, so that he was bare-chested, but...well...

He cleared his throat with difficulty. "Um, I'm afraid I never caught your name," he managed after a moment. He shifted to make himself (and her) more comfortable.

(ooc: This is the first time I've seen Arien utterly thrown off guard by a woman, congrats. XD)

(ooc:Achievements...you can get them anyway.:3 )

"My name is Yumi," She said with a sweet smile and a cute tone of voice. Yumi could only snuggle closer to him,being more warm in all. She closed her eyes as the moonlight seemed to shine down only on them.

It was a nice full mooned night,and the crickets sang their songs that would echo through their ears,bring peace.
Well, a playboy like Arien wasn't going to to complain with a beautiful woman in his arms. That she was also--well, he wasn't going to go there.

He looked up at the moon, listening to the crickets. He yawned and then glanced over at the dying campfire.

"If you're hungry, I can cook us something...fish maybe." He recalled her ability to bring fish to the surface of the water.

"No. I'm not that hungry." Her voice was tired as she slowly dozed off in his arms. Befor she fell asleep,she sang a whispering song that made the crickets a metronome. "The moon may shine upon the life that slowly falls to sleep. A violin will play untill the sun rise,The night will fade and the moon will finally sleep. The silver water will turn to blue,as a new day begins. Smile and watch the wolves and bunnys crawl from their dens."
He was surprised by her voice, even if she was half-asleep and singing it, but it was the last verse that made him shiver. Wolves, he'd had enough of wolves to last him more than a lifetime. Bunnies he was fine with; you could eat bunnies, and they didn't actively attack wayward travelers.

He flopped back, careful not to dislodge Yumi. Really, between them and the blanket and the drying off part, Arien found himself comfortable. And he drifted off into sleep despite the lack of tent and campfire. He was trusting that it wouldn't rain.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Drawn in Sin (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus