Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun slowly walked back inside the school cover in blood with nothing but his sword in his hands. He quickly closed the door. He had fail in getting the head of the Blackin. Sun had noting to return to Sade. This battle which he knew would turn into war, isn't over. He decided if he going to get the heart back, he would need the others help and find something more powerful then the god's heart or make a fake Blackin's head. Before Sun could take act .He fainted due to the lost of blood.
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

Ricky looked at Sun.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sim and Peachy Returned to Sade with the group of once trapped monsters by their side. Sade clapped very impressed with them. "Good job you two, Now it time for all you to go back in my hand ." The monsters kneel down as Sade used his magic to unsummon them. Now there were no more monsters roaming the school or it's halls. Sade sighted Sun had been gone for a hour he decided to look for him. He walked down the halls of school with no worries.

Ricky sniffed Sun out of curiosity, due to being a Felyne.
Jack felt sun's energy shift. Something was wrong. He warped over. He saw a felyne which was odd, but cool. "Hi!" Jack said, putting his fingers on sun and the felyne. He warped all of them to Elesa. He didn't particularly know what happened, but he'd help her with anything she needed.

"Nrow!" Ricky mewed, not willing to speak Felyne English until everything was clarifyed.
Jack looked at the felyne. It sorta growled at him. "Look cat, I speak most human languages, but I don't understand your tongue. So, NROW to you too. Are you hurt?" He asked the felyne

Ricky stood up on two legs and said in Felyne-English, "Well, for your information, someone coming out of no where and teleporting you somewhere else is very weird. And I'm fine right now."
Lilim (played anonymously)

Elesa would gasp as Jack brings back another pair of students, one appearing gravely wounded and the other... A cute little cat creature?... No time to question it as she pulls her Plant charm from her belt again, kneeling to Sun's side, "Seal of Plant. Heal." she says as she sets to work once again. Elesa would have a worried expression on her face as she works this time. This student was a lot stronger than anyone else she'd met so far, and his energy almost seemed to be repelling her magic.

She'd use a delicate approach though, and coaxed his body to accept her aid. As wounded as he was though, Elesa would spend a bit longer trying to heal him than she would have spent on the others. Where everyone else took anywhere from a minute to 15 minutes at most, Sun's unique condition would have Elesa focusing and staying with it for the better part of half an hour or possibly more before he was fully healed up. Elesa had great envy and visions in her head for those that could take an ally that was near death and with but a single spell would instantly have them back on their feet like none of the damage ever happened, and that was a feat Elesa wanted to learn how to do.

She was unable to do so though, and her healing took time. When at long last she was done, "Phew... I've healed his body, but he's still exhausted... He'll need to rest to get his stamina back, but he'll be alright after that. That's the best I can do for him for right now..." she says as she lowers her eyes to her knees, putting her charm back on her belt. Elesa didn't want to admit it, but she was now exhausted and would love to return to her assigned bed. It was getting to be early morning and half of the school was a mess, and there was no telling just how long any of them would be allowed to rest.

Ricky looked at Lilim.
Jack looked at Elesa scared. He took out the needle looking thing he had earlier and wrote a symbol on her arm, and the same on him. It was a special rune he crafted himself. He made it about four thousand years ago when he was trying to save Mason. He focused his magical force into it to power it. This particular rune needed his energy pattern to activate. And no one's energy is quite the same

Ricky watched the human.
Jack turned towards the felyne. "Excuse me? May I have a drop of your blood?" Jack asked, totally looking like a creep, but jack was never very humble

Ricky shook his head and started to back away from the strange human.
Jack was kinda upset. "Okeeee. It was just to give her more energy since she's obviously exhausted. I already got the rune thing, it links us. She gets my knowledge, I get hers, we share a lot of stuff. It's good for healing also. Also, can I get a drop of your blood?" Jack said, forgetting some things from the rune taking his energy

"I said no!" Ricky yowled before pulling out a small bomb, putting it down, and running away.
'The hell?' Jack thought, forming a shield around the bomb, containing the explosion. 'Oh yeah, he's a cat' jack thought
Lilim (played anonymously)

Ricky wrote:
Ricky looked at Lilim.

((Not using Lilim, Hun... Using my NPC, Elesa.))

gl-37176-1500607093.png

((Oops, sorry!))

((Anyone still here?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus