Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Jack saw Rae tunnel to the other side of Elesa's wall. "To hell with this!" Jack whispered, putting his hands up. "Ego dissolvam venenatis, tota corruit!" Jack shouted, hopefully breaking the wall
Lilim (played anonymously)

Elesa had stopped channeling magic into the wall of ice when she put her Ice charm away, so Jack's spell made it shatter like a pane of glass hit by a brick. Elesa would flinch at the explosion as her unintentional wall was torn down, but held up her arms as though signaling for them not to go past her, "WAIT!!!" she yells quickly, "Please don't attack these ones!! There's something different about them. Cant you sense it?... They aren't here to fight... They've got another task set to them. I can tell by their body language, they're here on different orders." Elesa says in the monsters defense, looking up to them, "Am I wrong?..." she asks curiously to the Skeleton.

Elesa was no expert on bone structure, but the skeleton's posture alone gave away that she was female, and her earlier movements suggested she was in fact not trying to attack and was trying to avoid getting attacked on a sheer suicide mission. Elesa picked up a lot in her 9 years of being a child slave, and reading body language thoroughly in dire times was one of them.

Elesa would have to remember to apologize to Jack for the wall later and explain that after her initial spell detonated she had no control over the resulting wall that formed and blocked the hall.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany had watched the others fight their way through the monsters and had wanted to help, yet she could barely move for some reason. It hurt like hell. She watched the ice wall appear and disappear soon after, gasping as she watched them all. She bit her lip as she took a mere step forward, but choked with shock as a huge wave of extreme pain surged through her, causing her leg to give way which had her weight on it, which led to her whole body collapsing to the ground. She winced as she fell and held back a scream, not wanting to distract the others.
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae looked at Tiff through the wall. She knelt down and gently pressed her hand to the floor. Soon enough a flower started to sprout around Tiff, it soon enclosed around her, slowly healing her.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun was outside the school fighting a Blackin that he found wondering around. Sun had been fighting it for hours. yet the Blackin didn't back down. "I just need your head, to end this madness!" Sun yelled cutting of the Blackin's Foot. The Blackin rolled his eyes as he picked up Sun then threw him onto the ground. 'If only my friend was here she would destroy this Blackin' Sun thought slowly getting up. He continued fighting the monster, praying for some help.

Tiffany winced again as she felt the flower surrounding her. No matter, she screwed her eyes shut and sighed.
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

(Can a Felyne join?)
Yes. It's an open rp. But the school's currently under attack, so you'd have to work around that or doing enrollment papers

(Ok. Thanks.) Ricky walked into the school. "Nrow! It looks like a tornado hit here!" he mewed as he looked around.

((NU! No dying yet!!))

((What?))

((The RP is almost dead T^T
No ones responding.))

((Well, I was waiting for someone to say something, and it grew quite))
Tiffany Keith wrote:
((The RP is almost dead T^T
No ones responding.))

Well I mean. I'd respond, but my stuff kinda only works if they continue it
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

((I'm eating for Sade to reply.))

((Same.
Rae wrote:
((I'm eating for Sade to reply.))

Waiting on Sade to reply.))

((lol I just responded so that wouldn't be good XD))
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

(to be honest have no idea what to reply next. any suggestions?)

The Corrupt Prince Sade wrote:
(to be honest have no idea what to reply next. any suggestions?)

((Well... You could read back a page or two to catch up and take over your Slime and Female Skeleton NPC characters that Elesa just stopped the others from turning into bonemeal and goo soup. :P XD ))
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

"Oh, Am Sim and that Peachy, We bring new form the great Prince" said the slime look at Peachy. the female skeleton sighted. "The Price and his army will back down if you give the monsters back." "Which means this battle his over!" fished the slime with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus