Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Henry (played by starsta)

Henry clutched his schedule close to his chest, walking upstairs and into the row of boy's dorms. His eyes glanced around the gray blue room. He set his pink sweater down on his bed and then shrunk a little bit. He didn't think his room would be so..blue.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

"SO SEXIST. We should claim a bed and decorate it the way we want to. I'm assuming you brought some stuff?" She questioned, staring at the stranger she had come across in her new dorm.
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae nodded. "I'm Rae," she introduced as she looked up at the taller person. "But most people call me the flower witch, a-and you?" She stuttered, mentally cursing herself.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade sighed and went into his boys dorm were saw a boy his age.sade's eyes flashed red."Are you my roommate?"

"Yeah." Henry said, looking up at the boy standing in his room a few feet away. "There's another room over there and i think we got a bathroom"

"Keith. Tiffany Keith. But everyone calls me Tiff." She stuck out a hand, a warm smile spread across her face as she waited for her new roommate to shake her hand.
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate walked into his dorm to find a room.... Completely blue....... Nate did like the color blue but... Come On! Every.....single thing....... Was blue...... He frowned a little not really expecting it to be... Like this but he shrugged pushing the thoughts away as he unpacked his stuff and wondered who his room mate would be like....
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

They walk around and finds the bathrooms ".... this one's cleaner" walks into girls bathroom "Holy crap that's a lot of pink"

Rae shook Tiff's hand. "It's nice to meet you. Now, let's get to fixing this room." She looked around at the pink walls and shuddered, even her flowers shuddered.

Sade sighted staring at the man . "That's nice, Anyway the name's Sade and yours?"

"Henry," Henry replied, taking more clothes out of his suitcase, folding it, and shoving it into drawers.

Sade sat on the bed crossing his legs. "Well Harry, I'm going to honest with you.Am not here to make friends.So I want you to stay on your side. Got that?"

"Gladly." She agreed as she tore open her bag, revealing a ton of posters, blue and white bedsheets, tons of multicoloured clothes and other stuff.

Rae did the same, her bag being filled with pastel, black, and red things. Mostly grayish clothes. Or darker ones with a few pastel clothes here and there.

"It's Henry..." Henry corrected, folding a pair of blue jeans and stuffing them into his gray drawer, "And I'll try to stay on my side if you stay on yours."

"That's fair, but if you have a problem outside this dorm. Don't come clawing to me for help." replied Sade rolling his eyes.
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Scout floats around the hall until they bump into someone, "oh my god I'm so Sorry!" they apoligise
Sarina (played anonymously)

Sarina rushed into the school, knowing she was later, she sighed in relief as she made it inside the school and into the office for her schedule, she smiled and took her schedule and went to find the dorm
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Whitney finds their dorm it was very blue, "Jesus, and i thought the pink was much!",they look to their side, looks like their roommate, was already here, "oh hey" they approach him.
Sarina (played anonymously)

She went to the girl dorms and covered her eyes "Ew what a bright color" she said and cringed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus