Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

"Look I know you have no reason to trust me, I get it. But I know where your little friend is and if you ever what to see her again I suggest you follow me" Sade offered flying over to Jack "Or you can roam the school forever until you die"
Sade now had a plan if Jack said yes to his offer Sade would take him to Elsea but if Jack said no, Sade would kill him and turn his soul into a monster. Either way, Sade would get to do something unexpected that could change everyone view of him
Jack looked back at the man, knowing very well he'd be killed if he didn't comply. "I guess I have no choice." He said. Jack wasn't entirely sure why he was even listening to this, if he was killed he'd just come back, swamp elves don't stay dead for long. "Where is she?" He asked, silently putting wards and protection spells on himself

"Over in that room, she's getting heal by a girl. I don't know who she is, and I honestly don't care. But I thought you should know"Sade answered pointing toward the room where the others where. "Sun is also there and one of my monsters." He added.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

The girl smiled as Rae’s grip grew tighter around her, sighing gently as she spoke to her, making her close her eyes. She nodded slowly once she was finished and jumped lightly when she felt something rest on her head. She laughed gently at herself, realising it was just a flower crown. She admired the flowers it was made of, remembering roses was one of her favourite flowers along with lilies. She stayed still for a bit before opening her eyes and looked to her dear friend. “That sounds good.”
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi stood to let the other girl take care of her. She started to walk back onto the ceiling then sat down. She sat crisscross with her elbows on her knees and her hands up with her pointer finger and thumb connected together. She then started to say “Oooommm...”
Lilim (played anonymously)

With so much happening around her, Lilim clean forgot about what time of day it was getting to be. She smiles as the flower crowns were placed on hers and Elesa's heads, listening to Elesa giggle happily as she hugs Sim. Elesa was enjoying herself so well that Lilim believed she was now safe. Then came the effects of the daylight, and Lilim barely caught herself as she staggers and starts to feel the effects of sleep baring down on her hard, "Whoops... That's not a good sign... I've pushed my time limit again..." she says as she rubs her eyes and her tail droops low.

Elesa gasps as she looks to Lilim and quickly gets back to her and tries to hold her up, "Hang in there, Big Sis... I'll take you to my room right now... We can both lay down there. Just hang on a minute longer." Elesa says as she starts to strain under Lilim's weight. The child just couldn't hold the much taller and more sizable big sister of hers, and Lilim was fading asleep quickly, "Guys, help." she squeeks quickly, hoping that one or two of them would lend a hand and help her carry Lilim.

Lilim was fighting as hard as she could to stay awake, but the Nocturne Curse she suffered from made her efforts inevitably worthless. Lilim would be asleep until the sun sunk low again, and Elesa knew just where to lay her down until that time.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun immediately help Elsea carry Lilam. "Looks like everyone is getting tired."Sun commented glancing over at Adi. "Hey, Can you led a hand...or get off the ceiling ?" he asked with a sigh.
Jack decided to trust the man, but watched his back as he walked. He continued his track after he knew there were no eyes on him. It took jack a few moments before he entered the room. He saw the people he met earlier, but there was something wrong.

"By the twelve ancients, what's happened here?!?!?" He asked as he looked toward the many people. He sensed another being and looked up to see a woman on the ceiling. "How can I help?" He asked, feeling this was his fault somehow

Elesa looks up and sees Jack, "Mister Jack!" she chirps happily, signaling for him to come over with her, "Could you help me and Sun carry Big Sis Lilim to my room, please?" she asks as she tries to hold both Lilim and Sim, and the only one she was having any luck holding was Sim, one of Sade's monsters, and in Elesa's opinion, one of the most adorable Mottle Slimes there was.

Lilim heard Elesa calling out to someone, but she faded the rest of the way and leaned into Sun slowly, murring as she rested her head on his shoulder and fell completely asleep. Her tail would adjust a bit and bring itself over Sun's opposite shoulder, bringing itself out of the way so it wouldn't get stepped on.

Elesa tried her best to help, and once Jack joined in, she led the way back to her room and guided Jack and Sun to lay Lilim on her bed. Lilim would shift and murr softly as she curled up and got comfortable in the bed, that tail of hers shifting and curling until the heart shaped tip of it was close to her head, and there she would rest in peaceful sleep.

Elesa would sit Sim on her bed as well and moved to hug both Sun and Jack for their help, "Thank you, both of you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help." Elesa says gratefully. Her own eyes would give away that she too was fighting to stay awake though. After getting through 2 fights and barely sleeping at all the whole night, Elesa was well passed ready for things to reach a calm and quiet moment so she could get some sleep too.
"Of course. You get some sleep, you must be exhausted. We'll get information and introductions out of the way tomorrow." He said, looking at the tired people before him. He didn't really think about it, but he was tired too. He didn't get any sleep while paralyzed.

He started making his way to the door, intent on finally getting some sleep as well

Adi saw to guys walk in and noticed her on the ceiling.”No she said to one of them.”Help them.” She said pointing to the two people that were carrying the girl. She got back to meditating on the ceiling. She thought that the ceiling had room for peace and for her freedom.

"Your welcome Elsea, I'll see you in the morning," Sun said leaving the room. Sun started to head to dorms that when he realized he didn't even have a dorm to rest in. He sighed and sat on the floor wondering where he would rest for tonight. That when he heard a voice; "Are aren't planning to sleep on the floor are you?" It was his own voice but in a deeper and in a demonic tone. "What of course, not!" Sun replied. "Well, where are you going to sleep then Sun?" The voice questioned.
"I'll ask someone!" Sun shouted getting off the floor. "Ask who, your friends? oh, wait you don't have any!" The voice taunted getting deeper every time it speaks. Sun started to run back to Elsea's Dorm but the voice kept mocking him. calling him names or telling him to end it all. Sun soon bumped into Sade who was messing with his magic. "Sade, what did you do?" Sun yelled in tears.

Sade was dumbfounded when Sun yelled at him. He hasn't done anything wrong since the last fight "What are you talking about?" Sade asked staring at Sun if he was a lunatic. Sun then went on about a voice he heard while heading to his dorm. "Sun, I think you need some rest, come on you can sleep in Henry's old bed." Sade offered walking towards his dorm holding his hand out. "And no this, not a trick, I am actually concerned about your mental health"

Sun sight maybe Sade was right. After all, Sun never had a good night sleep in his life. Ever since he was young he stayed up all night without rest, at the most Sun gets only three hours of sleep. "Fine, but don't tell anyone" Sun agree taking Sade hand. Sade grain and led Sun inside the dorm. Sun immediately jumped on one of the beds before getting settled in.

Adi noticed the people talking and it interrupted her meditating.”Could you guys be quiet down there.” She said.

Morning?... It was already passed morning. But Elesa was far too tired to care what time it was. She listened as Sun now seemed distressed just outside her door, but as she stepped over to the door to do something, she heard Sade offering to help. She let out a soft sigh and made her way back to her bed, crawling up with Lilim and taking her tail in her tiny hands. A little massage and Lilims tail would twitch, causing her to blush and moan in her sleep.

Elesa was probably the only one in the school to know this secret about Lilim, and she planned to keep it that way, sharing it only with Sim, whom Elesa would call closer once she was comfortably cuddled into Lilim and spooning into her chest. Once Sim came closer, Elesa would press her back into Lilim's chest and hug Sim against her own heart, happily cuddled in between her big sister and her new monster friend. She was worried about Sun, but she'd find him again later that adternoon, when she'd gotten some rest of her own.

Adi soon woke up back in her bed. She walked out and went to the outdoors and climbed a tree.
Raven (played anonymously)

"So much for finding our room...."

Raven says to the other person living inside her body. She lets out a deep and heavy sigh as she climbs down from the tree and walks back inside the building, going back to her bags and picking them up. She looks around and takes a moment to gather her thoughts, before her eyes turn black and Crow starts speaking to her once again.

"You know, we could try looking for it ourselves."

"Looks like we don't really have a choice."

"This school seems weird...why would Her Ladyship send us here?"

"You know why....but now I wonder if it is actually going to help..."

She says as she sighs again, before straightening herself up and begins to wander down the different hallways. She couldn't help but feel something catch in her throat as she passed the girl who was panicking earlier. She kept her head low and continued walking, glad to see she was ok but feeling like somehow she played a role in her sudden panic. She would quicken her pace until eventually she was standing alone in one of the hallways, looking around for any sign of the dormitories. She gives a low growl and furrows her brow angrily as she becomes more and more agitated.

"These hallways are like a damn maze!"

"You know what they say about mazes right? If you keep your hand along one wall and follow it, you'll eventually find an exit."

"Yes, but I doubt that would work here."

"Haha, I suppose you're right. But we don't have much of a choice other than to keep looking."

"And now you're right....*sigh* cmon, we'll find it eventually....we can't be lost here forever after all..."

(( Hey guys if you want to join another Rp kind of like this here is this one: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=49106&p=3#3912737))

((*sigh...*))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus