Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

((Hm, yeah. I'm just waiting on a reply from Rae. I'm pretty sure she didn't reply.))
Ricky (played by EeveeMaster)

((Well, I'm getting bored of waiting, everyone takes so long.))
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

((You need to have patience, mate. People have lives, and they need to attend to them. You can't expect someone to be online 24/7. If you can't wait, leave. You won't get very many roleplays with being impatient. And, it's also very rude.))

((Sorry, I'm just not the kind of person for waiting.))
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae's cheeks flushed a bright red. A flower enclosed around the two, shielding them from further damage from the bomb.
The witch held her friend, and very possibly her love interest, closely. She started to hum a calming tune.

Ricky kept running, hoping the small fuse 'barrel' bomb was enough to provide a distraction.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

As Sade walked the halls he saw Rick running away. "What the heck!" he yelled staring the Felyne.

"Nrow?" Ricky mewed.

Sade was confused then he'd realized it was a magic school and shouldn't question it . "Do you speak english? if so do you know anyone name Sun?" asked Sade reaching out to Ricky

Ricky nodded to the human's question, but hissed when the human reached out.

"Calm down, am not going to hurt you." Sade said snapping his figures. with that he summoned a fish in the palm of his hand's. He threw the fish near Ricky. "Take me to him and you'll get more."

Ricky smelled the fish and said, "Smells like a whetfish." He picked it up with his paws and said, "Follow me, Meowster." Then he walked in the direction towards Jack's direction.

Sade followed Ricky, he didn't completely trust him but the fish should keep him on his side for a bit.
Jack snapped up. Their was a shift in the energy field. He looked at Elesa. "He's coming, I think he wants sun." Jack said. "If he wants a damn fight I'll give him one. If that cat's with him, I'll take it to taxidermy." Jack said, frost once again forming on and around his hand. Making it painstakingly cold around his hands

Ricky found Jack, Elesa, and Sun. "Their they are, Meowster," he mewed, pointing his ears towards them.

"Stand behind me, this is going to be messy" ordered Sade bashing the energy field with a ball of Darkness.

"Yes, Meowster," Ricky mewed as he did what he was told. Then he sat down and started to eat the fish.

Sade smirked as he continued to blast the field with darkness then later started blast it with fire and ice.
Jack could feel them. They were near. Jack formed a force field to protect them. "I can feel their intention. I told you we should've killed the monsters!" Jack said, pouring energy into the shield

Ricky was watching the human who gave him the fish.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus