Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Eagle Constellation ~ Aftermath

Stella Lyewood (played by spider_pig_girl) Topic Starter

Of course this was all just speculation. Stella and Charlotte had fought plenty of times due to only stress.
Astrol (played by FirePaw225)

He nodded and he hugged Stella back, he just only hoped for him to still be alive after the war

"I think we should keep an eye out for them any time we visit a community," Stel said, just as Rarity reentered the cave. Stella quickly explained to Rarity what she was thinking, about trying to find Charlotte and Leo during any more food scavenging. Rarity agreed, handed a canteen to each Stella and Astrol, and sat in the back of the cave.
Stella turned to look at Rarity, who seemed sad.
"Is something wrong?" she wondered.
Rarity (played by spider_pig_girl) Topic Starter

Rarity sighed.
"Do either of you know how to start a campfire? I really don't want to do it again..." she said quietly, her eyes downcast.

Astrol shook his head sadly, as when he'd wandered around the woods he would try to warm himself up in any way possible with out a fire.

Stella shook her head as well.
"I could learn, though. Just talk me through it and I'll see what I can do."

Rarity sighed again, but nodded in agreement. It was better than having her do it all the time.
She guided Stella through the process, and soon, a small fire crackled in the cave, echoing along the curved walls. At a couple of loud crackles, Rarity jumped, and moved no closer to it to get warm.

Astrol stayed at the dirt pile the fire not to far from it so he thought the warmth he got was enough for him

Stella grabbed a dagger from the small weapon collection they'd acquired the night before and began peeling the potatoes they'd grabbed. Rarity grabbed a throwing star, tried to peel a potato with it, gave up and just sat there with her arms wrapped around her knees.
"So..." Stella said after peeling the third potato, and grabbing a pot from Rarity's own stash. "Mind if I ask you something personal?"
Rarity stiffened, but she obliged.
"Sure."
"If it's rude or something, just let me know," she said. "I was just wondering... Do you have something against fires?"

A chill ran down Rarity's spine, and not a good one.
"I mean, you just seem uncomfortable, so I--" Stella rushed her words, realizing she may have offended Rarity.
"No, it's fine. I just... I don't like them," she said, lifting her chin to look Stella in the eye. "They make me super uneasy. I don't know why. They just... Always have."
"Like, since you were a kid?" Stel wondered. Rarity let out a single laugh.
"Ha. Yeah, I guess. I wouldn't know," she said, and her tone told Stella that she wouldn't answer any more questions.

Astrol rubbed the back of his neck a bit and just nodded

Rarity took over dinner after Stella had finished mashing the potatoes up with the dagger. She thanked Stel for all her help, mashed the potato skins in with the potatoes since it would mean more food, and went to work on making the rest.
Knowing she'd only get in the way, Stella went back over to Astrol and sat down.

A thought came to Stel, and she looked at Astrol, her eyes bright.
"Hey, do you wanna go outside and practice our magic like we'd talked about? I could really use some practice."

Astrol tilted his head and did a small smile and nodded happily

"Bring your notebook and pen in case you need to communicate," she said, going outside and beginning her personal preparation to cast her magic. She sat on the ground, her bare feet digging into the dirt, and began chanting in a language known only to those who were part of her "coven," if you could even call it that.
Rarity stayed inside to finish dinner.

Astrol nodded and got the note pad 'n pen and went out, he sets them aside and clasps his hands together casting a spell in his head, as he casted and charged the spell, drafts of wind would come across him, making the trees and grass waver around

By the time she felt the wind from Astrol's magic, Stella was completely prepared to start practicing.
She stood, cupped her hands, whispered something, and began singing a melody that would've sounded a million times better if it were sung by a tone-deaf toddler. But, the song was important to her, and that was where she pulled the energy for her magic.
A hot pink wave of energy domed over Stella, and though it seemed like it had disappeared to the naked eye, it was still there.
"Okay," she said to Astrol, her hands still cupped and her eyes closed for focus, "try to hit me with an offensive attack."

Astrol nods and does so he make a heavy gust of wind go towards her it was pretty heavy, to the point it was almost visable than ever

Stella felt the wind slam against her shield, and it almost cut her focus. Her shield wavered for a second, but with a change in hand positions, Stella sent out an electromagnetic pulse into the wind itself, making the wind fizzle out little by little.

Astrol smiled and did a small clap to say 'Good job'

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Eagle Constellation ~ Aftermath

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus