Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Saki (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(If you wish to join this RP, please PM me.)

Saki woke up slowly. Last thing she remembered was facing two human soldiers and then nothing. She blinked as she tasted blood in her mouth that was not her own. She wiped her hand across her mouth and saw blood smeared across the back of her hand. She sat up and looked around. The two soldiers were laying face down with two fang holes in their necks that looked as if a vampire drained their blood. Blood was splattered everywhere and Saki could smell it which, puzzled her. She was a pure human that didn’t have the ability to smell blood. She panicked as she rubbed her neck, feeling two holes in her own neck. Tears formed in her eyes as she realized she had been turned into a vampire. She scooted away from the corpses until her back hit a tree.” Please let it just be a dream.” She whispered as she closed her eyes.
Archer (played by Freyya)

"It's no dream." Archer appeared from the shadow behind her. "It's as real as it can possibly be." He grinned at her.
"Congratulations, you just made your first victims."
Saki (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Saki quickly moved away from the other being. She swallowed as she watched the man carefully." Congratulations? I just killed two people!" Saki's fingertips touched one of the blood splatters but she ignored it the best she could.
Valentine (played by StillDoll)

Valentine paused on the trail he had been following as the scent of blood drifted his way. It was strong too. Which meant there was alot of it. Which also meant it was either a newly turned vampire or a lower class vampire who lost control. Valentine turned towards the scent of blood and made his way towards it, soon coming upon it. Without a second glance at the blood or human bodies, he stepped into the small clearing that the two vampires were in.
Looking at the girl, he could tell right away that she was newly turned. The boy would probably be a young vampire but not new. "Well you have made a mess of things," he commented to the girl.

Saki got onto her feet and backed up until her back hit another tree, moving away from both the vampires. She tried her best to keep her gaze away from the blood splatters." I don't even remember what happened. How do you know it was me who killed them?"

"Because I told you to. I'm the one who bit you." Archer smiled
"Every new vampire, upon turning, enters a blood frenzy - meaning they want to drink liters of blood. you were begging for blood, and since these two were closest by, I pointed you to it. I have to say I'm impressed however - There's only a few vampires that drank two people dry at their first frenzy."

Saki glared at Archer." I don't remember any of that." She closed her eyes when her eyes drifted toward the blood. She couldn't remember a thing after the day before yesterday.

"Of course you don't, your mind gets blurry for a while after a frenzy like that. It'll come back in time, don't worry."
Valentine (played by StillDoll)

Valentine listened to the two then let out a sigh. "Well mind you two, this blood will attract un-needed attention. So lets try not to do this next time," he grunted then walked over to one of the bodies. Putting his hand to the guys head, his body dissappears. Valentine does the same with the other and their blood vanishes. The smell and sight of it as well. "Honestly. Its such a bother cleaning up after a young vampires messiness," he said and pointedly looked at Archer.

Saki relaxed against the tree after the scent of the blood went away but she didn't open her eyes though.

"Just because I look like a 21 year old, doesn't mean I am." Archer Glared at Valentine.

Saki opened her eyes and looked at Archer before looking at Valentine." Please don't fight you too. I don't want to break up a fight today. Killing two people is enough to deal with."

Archer smiled at Saki. "Of course not. I suggest taking you to my place. the sun's coming up and you don't want to get caught by the first rays of its light. It's just two streets away."

"Y-your place?" Saki was uncertain since Archer was the vampire that turned her, but she didn't want to die yet so she had no choice." I-I guess."

Archer smiled when he saw her look of uncertainty.
"Don't worry, I bit you, but I won't kill you. Vampires usually don't fight amongst eachother, and almost never kill one another. You're safe with me"

Saki swallowed and pushed away her uncertainty as she took a step away from the tree she had been leaning on.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

"SOMEBODY!... HELP!" a cry for help was heard not far from their locations, A young man stumbled onto a dark street holding his neck and covered in blood. A body was laying opposite him... But it wasn't human, it's fangs said otherwise. A hole in it's chest clearly showed it was dead

An arrow flew out of the darkness and hit the young man in the shoulder. Shawn fell to the floor in pain, confused as to what was happening and why it was happening "P-please... stop... I haven't done anything wrong..."

Archer's head quickly shot in the direction of the screams, smelling blood. He licked his lips, then took Saki's hand. let's go check it out, it's only a minor detour. He pulled her with him as they approached the person crying for help.

Saki tried her best to ignore the scent of blood as she followed behind Archer.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel's emotionless face stared right at Shawn but it was hard to tell from the darkness that engulfed him "I cannot let you live, now that you've turned into one of them" he pointed at the motionless corpse, Shawn's blood was dried up on its sharp fangs "your lust for blood will grow" he threw a knife at Shawn but out of sheer excitement Shawn was able to dodge it, just barely.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus