Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

Shawn stumbled backwards onto the concrete Pavement with a thud, the knife managed to cut his hair just a little "p-please... I'm not one of them" his wide scared eyes dilated, he was staring death right in the eyes. "I'm still h-human!" he kept pleading for Castiel to let him go but each attempt was pointless.
Archer (played by Freyya)

as archer and saki arrived at the road, archer stopped suddenly.
"shit, a vampire hunter. stay here!"
Archer stepped back and started transforming into his ultimate form, shifting from good looking 21 year old to downright monster, easily twice his human size.
grinning at saki, he said: "this is what being a vampire for over five centuries will do to you."
He unfolded his wings and with one beat of the wind, Archer jumped up high and landed behind the hunter. "I'd stop that if i were you." he said.
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel didn't even flinch "but your not me" he placed his hand on his circular blades getting ready to strike when needs be "you mus have quite the appetite for a big fella" he threw a grenade up at Archer's face. The spherical green boom ball stopped in mid air opposite Archer's demonic face "take a bite" he smirked, the grenade blew up. Following that a clicking sound was heard, the circular saw blades that Castiel was once holding now flew at him in incredible speed and then returned back to Castiel

The grenade surprised Archer, but it felt more like a bee sting to him. He had used this form many times before over the past 3 centuries, and though it still wasn't perfect, he could endure a lot in this way. the long period of fatigue afterwards however, had always pained him.
He flew up, hovering in the air for a second before charging at the man, slashing a claw across his chest. as he went past him and came to a standstill, His demonic tongue licked the blood that had stained his claws.
"Freshly drawn blood is always the greatest!" Archer grinned widely.

Castiel felt the claws rip across his chest opening up multiple wounds. He smiled at himself however, a black liquid dropped from a vile in his right hand "my family has been hunting for centuries, we've encountered all kinda of vamps" before Archur was able to attack Castiel drank a potion that would make every vamp, even the almighty alpha vamp Dracula change back from their ultimate form back to their normal form and not be able to change for 20mins, the trick was to get it down the vamps throat.

"I'm going to enjoy cutting you... Limb from limb" a creepy smile spread across his face

Shawn watched in amazement but mainly fear... He was one of those creatures. Sleeping during the day, feeding during the night... His eyes widened after realising something "I have... No soul"

His heart skipped a beat, blood still dripping from the holes in his neck. His soul had been sent to Purgatory, a place where all the Demonic creature were created and their souls kept. The horrid place was between heaven and hell right in the border between the two.

Archer twisted as he changed back. "What have you done to me!?"
He cursed. "Damn you, hunter! I'll come for you!" He dissipated into mist.

invisible from human sight, he flew back to Saki. "Turn into a bat and follow me." he whispered. "But be quiet!"
Saki (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Saki swallowed." I don't know how to but I can follow you without making a sound." She whispered as she watched Archer.

"Just think of yourself turning into a bat and you will! give it a try." He smiled encouragingly.

Castiel, disappointed, turned and faced Shawn "I must do it, I'm only saving you from yourself" Castiel had no emotion, he stood there pointing a gun at Shawn and slowly pulled back the trigger "I'm only doin what needs to be done..."

Saki looked back around her corner to see the hunter point a gun at the other newborn. She bit her lip before she could say anything, trying her best not to run out to attack the hunter.

Shawn only stood up, staring down the barrel of the gun "I'm dead anyway..." he held his arms out to both sides and slowly put his head back, closing his eyes. His hair moved with the slight breeze. Every memory of his human life played in a loop in his head.

Was this really the end?

Saki looked at Archer." I'm really sorry about doing this." She vanished from the spot she was just standing and appeared near Castiel, punching him in the chest with all she had. The punch had enough force to throw Castiel back a few feet. Saki looked at Shawn.
"Get out of here." She turned her attention back to Castiel. Her eyes stayed their original black color and she kept her mouth closed to hide her fangs.

"damn it!"
Archer ran bak to the edge of the road, ready to help if nessecary. he still had another hour before the fatigue set in.

Shawn looked at them both "I'm dead as it is..." his fangs sprouted out and his eyes turned slightly red "this is inhuman" he knew he was a monster, the beast in the closet... The monster under your bed.

He looked down as thought ran through his mind "fine..." he turned and walked into the shadows with his head hung

Saki tensed, ready to block if the vampire hunter came at her.

Castiel smiled, his hat casts a shadow over his eyes. "2 against one? This is going to be fun" he threw his spinning blades at her a broke into a sprint towards her.

With immense speed, Archer jumped before Saki, intercepting one of the blades from the air and using it to send the other one of course.
"We are not done yet." he said in an ice cold voice.

With speed that matches Archer Castiel reacted with a swift and powerful punch to his face. The impact was strong enough to send Archer flying. "a vamp? No, Human? Wrong, Try... Werewolf" he stopped and grabbed both of his blades as the flew into his hands. Castiel placed them back to their sheaths and waited for Archer to retaliate.

Archer grinned. "Not bad." he then took a small knife from his boot and made a small cut in each hand. when the blood started flowing, he mumbled a few words and two slightly curved crimson swords formed in his hands. He held them casually at his side, ready to strike or block if he had too. He lookad at the hunter through squinted eyes, examining his every move.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus