Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

Castiel, smirking at Archer, stood upright "well, let's have some fun" his eyes turned a bloodshot red as he shifted and grew, his dark teal fur started to sprout from his skin but what was really weird was that Castiel's wolf form resembled that of an alpha. His form was more humanoid than any normal beta werewolf which proved he was an Alpha and he shifted when he pleased. Castiel's Teal coloured fur was dark from the moonlight. Feeling more confident as the odds were in his favor he wanted to play with his prey "let's dance"
Archer (played by Freyya)

Archer summoned up his wings, holding them at full length as to intimidate Castiel. "Yes... dance we shall."
With one furious beat of his wing, Archer shot up into the sky, his speed only just able to be tracked by the eye. He made a loop backwards and raced at the hunter, slicing at his shoulder with his crimson silver blade before he flew back into the sky.
Saki (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Saki backed up a few steps. She was glad she wasn't fighting the hunter at the moment but she still wanted to fight.

Castiel snarled at his targets "both of you... Are dinner" he charged at Suki, his Teal fur streamlined leaped into the air and got his claws ready, ready to rip out her heart.

Archer came back around, and with powerful wingbeats, knocked into Castiel's side, sending him staggering. He then grabbed Saki, flew upwards and put her down a 100 meters further on the road. "If you intend to help, go find the other vampire, the one you sent away. neither of you are really effective against him, but maybe if you work together, you can do some good damage."
He turned to Castiel again. "You're dancing with me, pretty boy!" he grinned at the werewolf.

"then let's..." Castiel moved fast, he charged at Archer with claws at the ready. He ran up the side of the wall after getting enough momentum then leaped off, Castiel's eyes looking into his "...Tango"

Archer beat his wings in one heavy stroke, sending him backwards while blowing away the hunter.
"I'm not a fan of Tango." He said dryly, before charging in on the hunter - swords in front of him to pierce castiel's chest.

Saki didn't move from where Archer left her. She watched the fight then closed her eyes. She needed to find a way to distract the hunter.

Castiel flipped backwards and landed on his feet "well, it takes two to tango" growling at the vampire he also ran at him, readying his claws. When Archer got close enough Castiel punched him in the face sending the vamp crashing into the side of an apartment complex

As Archer reappeared from the building, he just grinned. "well too bad for you then. I have to admit though, I didn't have this much fun in decades!" he flew up into the sky and lashed out at the hunter, his silver swords making two more shallow cuts in the mans' left arm before taking more distance.

Castiel's caught Saki from the corner of his eyes "I need a better dance partner" charging at Suki Castiel grabbed her by the neck "I can snap her neck like a twig"

Saki dug her fingers into the hunter's arm, trying to get him to let go.

Archers eyes narrowed as he watched Castiel. Then suddenly he grinned.
"Well then, too bad for you I'm not alone then!"
A heavily muscled human with a large silver sword appeared behind Castiel, and cleaved it into the arm that was holding Saki several times.
"Meet my thrall!!" Archer Surged forward and grabbed Saki away from the werewolf, flying upwards and putting her safely on the first floor of the building he'd just been thrown into.

Castiel's arm started bleeding, covering it with his right arm he felt the wound slowly heal "an alpha is nothing... Without his pack" Castiel started howling to the full moon and moments later several howls eminated from the woods on the outskirts of town. Fully transformed beta wolves descended from darkness standing behind him drooling for blood. Castiel had one of the betas knock out the human whilst the rest waited for his command "this is a full out war... Vamps vs werewolves!"

Archer smiled. "I was wondering when you'd say that." even as he was saying that, several other vampires appeared to match the werewolves' numbers, all armed with the silver crimson swords and some winged like Archer. "This might get fun yet!"

(ooc; I'm getting the feeling that this battle might take a while, lol :p )

"then it's settled, we are at war. Vamps vs Werewolves" Castiel gave them a creepy smile and turned back to normal, the beta wolves ran back into the woods "I will see you, real soon" Castiel turned and vanished into darkness.

(I need to go to bed now because I'm tired, I'll battle tomorrow :D)

(fine lol)

"Come on Saki, let's go." Archer said, turning back to his human form.

Saki nodded, still looking where the hunter disappeared into the shadow. She looked a little frightened but it quickly vanished from her face.

they left for archer's mansion, where he gave her permission to look around the house freely. he then dropped into his bed and let the fatigue set in, taking him into a dreamless sleep.

Saki did wander for a bit. She left Archer alone as she looked around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Newborn Vampire (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus