Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim could barely move from how weak she was. What was left of her internal supply of sustenance was currently radioactive magic putty on the floor upstairs. On top of that she was so dizzy she was seeing 5 of everything, but at least she could still speak even if she couldn't levitate. "Taff... What happened?... Can you reverse it?" she asks weakly as she turns her head to Taff, the inside of her mouth was glowing like a rainbow still from having left over vomit inside her mouth. Sarcastically speaking, Pentre would grow to adore the results of his actions, as his status as a knight would be all but completely tarnished with what was sure to come.

Lilim would reach out toward Taff, her hands and cheeks still covered in blood she had shed while crying as well as having that radioactive glow from trying to clean herself up from puking, "If you're able... Please reverse it, Taff... Please set things right. If you need additional magic power, you need only look at the top of the stairs... There is a mass of liquid magic seeping deep into the carpet as we speak. Useful or not, please get to it before any of the children do. Tron... Count your blessings that we have a surplus of magical children among us. Thank each of them for your safety on such matters, as your knighthood will not be completely tarnished. But you and now Merthyr have new tasks set to you... Tron... You are to take me to the upstairs bathroom and finish cleaning my face and hands... Including the inside of my mouth... There are toothbrushes and toothpaste under the mirrors and washcloths in the second drawer on the left. Surely you know how to work a sink, correct?... Merthyr, when Tron is done cleaning me, you will be the one to carry me back to my chambers and lay be to rest with Elesa. Surely one of true noble blood such as yourself wouldn't take advantage of a helpless maiden as such a corrupt knight would." she says teasingly, knocking a knuckle into Pentre's breastplate.

Sadly enough even with proper cleaning and rest, Lilim would still be weak after, and would be needing to feed that night. Fortunately, there was a surplus of magic energy available for donation and Lilim wouldn't need much from any one being. So on that regard, Pentre could count his blessings that Lilim would not be bedding him or anyone else for that matter.

Lilim would move to cling to Pentre again, eyes all but closed as she leans weakly into him. Her orders had been made to each of the three. And in the meantime while Taff saw to cleaning the hall and reversing the magic and Pentre saw to cleaning Lilim of the blood and magic puke, Merthyr would be left alone with the children, whom required feeding at that time. How would Merthyr handle being Mr. Mom for a few minutes? That answer surely to come soon.
Miach Mihie (played by Rika24)

a criminal was walking down the woods. Miach Mihie wanted for the crime of causing over 2,000 suicides. had her trial which she was submitted to 10 years at a asylum. but the transport had broken down and the guard was dead so she took her cuffs off a disguised herself as a guard and wondered into the woods. there was trees everywhere and she had gotten lost so she set up a camp site and made herself a meal. after eating she left the camp and saw a building in the middle of the woods and walked to the building which had a sign saying staff needed. she had found the perfect hiding spot so she knocked and said hello you need a staff member?
Artemis (played anonymously)

Artemis smiled " it's ok I already have one! S-4732 I summon you!" Artemis says as a robot that is human like in form but is made of white titanium with a katana with a white blade with blue lines through it. It also has face like a human made of white plate falls to the ground "Hello Master!" The bot says menacingly "what would you like (:"
Taff looked at Pentre hesitantly

"I don't want to die by the blade for defying the knight's command, I was ordered to turn the times, make the day night because he wanted you awake..." explained Taff rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably

"Do as she asks of you, peasant, can't you see this is making her ill?" frowned Pentre watching Taff nod sheepishly

Taff took his book with one arm, given he was holding a child with the other and waved his hand over the pages to let them turn to the correct spell, reciting the words, the thick mist covering the ground and the glowing globe floating as he cast the spell that controlled the elements

"Mae elfennau yn ufuddhau i mi
Rwy'n gorchymyn ichi newid lleoedd
Dewch â'r diwrnod
Gadewch i'r lleuad ostwng ei goleuni
Gadewch i'r haul ddisgleirio
Gadewch y noson fod y dydd"

"Elements obey me
I command you to change places
Bring the day
Let the moon lower its light
Let the sun shine
Let the night be the day "

Once he finished he slammed the book shut, looking at Lilim pityfully.

"I shall go clean up the mess at once, landlady" assured Taff placing the child gently in the playpen and hurrying upstairs to the task.

"Sir Pentre ... you take care of the landlady whilst I will focus on the children, we cannot have them unattended, after all, but if I hear from her that you behaved inappropriately again or made further unwanted advances in any way, I will personally dismiss you from your position of honor as lord knight here and now and officially back in Camelot" warned Merthyr looking at the kids and Zarinsea

"Yes of course... your majesty. I shall be mindful and respectful, upon my honor and hers" assured Pentre cringing

"And... do not neglect the lady Morgana..." added Merthyr looking at Pentre meaningfully

"Yes, sire... of course not..." agreed Pentre in a light cough, taking Lilim to get washed and laying her down to rest so he could return to the originally given task of changing Morgana's clothes which were soiled by now.

"Landlady... do you keep smaller clothes somewhere? the lady Morgana is but an infant and her clothes are much too oversized for her..." explained Pentre

"I have been searching everywhere and I cannot find any attire suited to her smaller size" admitted Pentre frustrated sighing as Lilim would fall asleep due to the sheer fact that it was indeed daytime again. "Never mind, I will figure out something..." muttered Pentre resigned.

Merthyr let Taff go to clean up the mess upstairs and watched Pentre take care of Lilim.
He turned his attention upon the hungry children rubbing his forehead briefly before gazing at Zarinsea.

"What do you think we should give them to eat uh?" asked Merthyr seeing this one talked better than the others being a little older, more relieved to see the day and night return to their rightful position
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea shook her head as Merthyr led her out of the room, and she would furiously try and get out of his grip, until eventually she was squirming so much that he would let her go, and she would float to the floor. She would then run up to Lilim as she entered the room and hug her leg, in an attempt to keep her standing upright and help her. She was trying as hard as she could, though all she could really do was cling to her leg. She watched the adults as Taff would put things back to normal and would look up at Lilim, refusing to leave her side until she was 100% sure she was feeling better. Once she noticed that Lilim was OK, she sighed in relief and looked up at Merthyr, before taking his hand and walking him to the kitchen. Once they arrived in the kitchen, she let go of his hand before cautiously climbing up the cabinet handles until she was standing on the counter. She attempts to reach for the cabinets to no avail, before levitating herself up so she was floating in the air, and opened the cabinets before scratching her horns, thinking of what the others would want to eat. Surely most of them would have at least some teeth by now, so something solid would have to suffice. She grabs a handful of food, solid but easily mushed up just in case, such as grapes, and the ingredients to make sandwiches, before floating over to Merthyr and holding the handful of foods out to him.

"Hewe!! We cawn mawke wunch!!"
demoria (played by Rika24)

demoria uses her magic to make her own clothes as a baby sized pink mary jane shoes dark green jumper with thin pink footed jeggings which likely came from a store the jeggings came on over her diaper which the jumper covered for her outfit she was so hungry now that she made popcorn appear from fin air and said pop corn or evwyone

Lilim wasn't completely out of magic yet, but was grateful that the day and night cycles would be fixed. She'd struggle to remain awake while Pentre ran the toothbrush through her mouth and over her teeth to get the rest of the residue out of her and send it down the sink.

She'd be struggling to stay awake as Pentre inquires about alternative clothing for Morgana, "I can help with that, Hun... Bring Morgana to me, quickly... One last bit of aid before I pass out... And no more cheating to get me back, ok?... You'll have to wait. Oh, but do ensure that Taff makes good use of that liquid magic power in the hall... Even if it's just to help Zarinsea overcome the Mirror, make sure it's properly put to use..." she says as she waits for Pentre to hand her Morgana.

Lilim would use her Trans magic to transform Morgana's own clothing to a much better form fitting attire before his very eyes. Handing the now infant regal back to the knight, she'd move to lie down with Elesa, "Now hun... I'll see you at sundown. Please keep the children entertained until then." she says before her eyes would close and she'd be completely asleep again. Elesa would be making cute little noises as Lilim cuddles into her, in the form of quiet gasps and coos, a rather cute variant of snoring through open airways and partially pursed lips. At least the child was sleeping soundly enough, much to Pentre's relief.
Nitro (played anonymously)

An
Miach Mihie (played by Rika24)

Miach Mihie says the sign on the door has staff for hire on ir she then ask Artemis can i see the one in charge please? and it is sounding lively in there as she hears demoria who is up to mischief likely
Artemis (played anonymously)

"I can try to hack the door if that doesn't work I'll blow the door off the wall"
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea would hover over to the counter before sitting down and laying the ingriedents out in front of her. She thinks for a minute, before leaning over the counter and opening up the drawer and pulling out a butter knife before attempting to open up the food. She managed to open up the bread ok, but she would need help opening the peanut butter. She would twist and turn it until eventually she managed to get it off, exerting alot of her energy into it. She would then slather peanut butter on multiple slices of bread, before grabbing the jelly and opening that too.

She would then squirt the jelly onto the bread, and use the knife to spread it on, doing a rather poor job. She was making a mess, but that's to be expected as a toddler would be making lunch. Though her mind would get a bit to creative, and she would start throwing things like apples and grapes into the mix, and eventually had a bunch of sandwiches that we're probably inedible, but she hoped we're good enough to eat.
"Alright I think I shall take over from here... dungeon's gruel for all it is" sighed Merthyr going to fetch milk and porridge

"It is morning after all, we still have some time to work out a decent lunch" mused Merthyr counting on Pentre to come assist at the kitchens too
Taff came upstairs bucket and scrub to hand frowning.

"Someone has touched this... there's finger prints here... is everyone at the house?" asked Taff alarmed unsure which child was missing but certain one or other had touched the goo

"Elesa can you help me find out if everyone is here? I fear we may be missing one or two..." muttered Taff appointing the girl to the task whilst he cleaned up

nitro would walk in to the jungle area every foot making a trail of smoke while he was walking around his foot caught fire and he didn't care he walked into this tree with his fish nibbling little strips off while his leg was charring the ground and once he finished his fish his entire body lit on fire he still did not care he tried to find lillm so she could drain the fire away and he could be off playing because his flames are too hot to touch anything except dirt but he did not know so he accidentally started a fire with every step.
demoria (played by Rika24)

after making a mess with popcorn demoria crawls around looking for something to do after a while feeling sleepy she crawls to Eleza and says up up with a yawn in the cutest manner she was sitting while having her arms in the air wanting to be picked up

Elesa was currently upstairs sound asleep with Lilim, and is currently unaware of any of these recent happenings. She'll wake up before Lilim does though, even if it would be several hours still and closer to mid-afternoon (2 or 3-ish) when she does. Lilim on the other hand, would not be awake until 7 or 8 p.m. when the sky was glowing orange with the twilight of sunset.

"What! So NOOOOOW my teleportation works! This &!%# is the worst thing on earth! I would rather die than be stuck in jungle with no weapons!" Nitro yells while stuck in the jungle hopefully someone is there to Find him or he will die a horrible death.
Taff finished up cleaning the spill, which, luckily didn't affect him much given he was a powerful enough warlock to handle such substance and put it away. He then accounted for all the children but Nitro was missing.

"Merthyr... a child is missing... your grace" reported Taff

"Well go out and find him then, I will stay here with Pentre and feed the rest of them" decided Merthyr looking at Pentre

"You sort out the food, I will feed them myself" concluded Merthyr seeing Taff take up his bag and go look for the boy

Nitro as being smart he made smoke signals in the sky while his body was on fire trying to bring someone to find him it was day so you could see the smoke perfectly hopefully a person found him before animals did
Taff noticed the smoke and rushed forward to find the boy a broad smile at Nitro

"Ahh there you are.... you're a little hot... we need to cool you off" noted Taff extending his palm to the side to summon water, like a heavy rain or heavy shower from his palm downwards, ready to put out the flames. "I'm sorry I have to soak you a little... but we don't want accidents whilst I take you back, yeah?" muttered Taff waiting for the boy to accept

"You can step under the water, it will not hurt you, just get you a little wet and a little chilly but... I won't force you... only if you want to..." assured Taff the perfect pushover dad sort of man

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus