Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea would wake up and rub her eyes, an innate feeling telling her that something was wrong. She slowly sat up, and looked down at herself before realizing she had aged three years. She looks around the bed, noticing Lilim was nowhere to be seen, and quickly grew worried before managing to wriggle her way out of Elesa's grip and climbs out of bed, walking to the stairs and seeing Lilim sitting at the top. She manages to speed walk towards Lilim, crawling down a few steps so she was standing in front of Lilim. She takes a hold of Lilim's head gently, so that their foreheads would touch, and some of Zarinsea's magical energy would transfer to Lilim. At the very least it would stop Lilim from throwing up long enough for Zarinsea to get her some help, but that was about it. She hugs Lilim's head before looking her in the eyes.

"No wowwy....i get hewp..."

She says before climbing/scooting her way down the stairs and, as quickly as she can, goes into the main living area and looks around for someone who could help. She didn't trust Pentre as it was, so he wasn't an option. She looks around before finding Merthyr, and quickly walks up to him, tugging at his shirt to get attention. When he finally notices her, she points towards the stairs panicked.

"Lilim...hewp!"

She says before tugging on his sleeve some more as she tries dragging him to the stairs so he could help Lilim.
Artemis (played anonymously)

"OH WOOOW IM S O AMAZED YU CAN CHANGE THE DAY I UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THT Y'KNOW!" artemis says to taff YOU WILL OBEY ME OR FEAR ME CHOOSE ONE OR ILL ZAP YOU! RAWR! sorry I have issues and id like the owner of this place here I need to ask them something if that's ok!"
demoria (played by Rika24)

((demoria was passed out))
Seeing no spare clothes anywhere at all, Pentre laid down the baby Morgana inside a cot and started to open cupboards and drawers looking for items, until he heard the commotion outside the door. He stood at the hallway and saw Lilim in a terrible condition, clearly nauseous indeed.

"Hey... Lilim... my lady...wait a moment.. I've got you." muttered Pentre lowering to sit by Lilim on the stairs, wrapping a comforting arm around her shoulders, resting her head on his broad shoulder, the hand rubbing her back gently, as he offered her a little bowl with the other. Admittedly he wasn't too sure what top and tail bowls were used for, or their purpose but brought it over in case Lilim did throw up, staying still cuddling her for a few moments.

"Would you like me to take you to your chambers? I am strong enough to carry you if needed be" soothed Pentre gently, worried about Lilim "You look... terribly ill..." admitted Pentre
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim pants weakly until Pentre came up, suddenly arching her back and yelping loudly, drawing her arm back to give Pentre an elbow to his crotch plate, "Get off my tail!!!" she screeches as she moves her attention to Pentre's left foot, grasping at his sabaton and moving his foot strait up and out from under him, moving her tail close to her chest as Pentre was made to fall over.

Lilim would be on all fours now, crying from the panic and the pain of her tail being stepped on, only for her tears to stain the floor in blood and the sudden all fours position doing nothing to help her stomach. Lilim's cheeks would purse and she'd groan sharply as she vomited then and there, a mass of all colors coming out of her as a gooey substance that glowed like it was radioactive. Any other magical being could easily identify this substance from Succubus lore as undigested spiritual energy and a mix of all sorts of different elemental energy in a plasma state. Witches sought after this substance in a variety of forms, as it was a potent ingredient in potions, now wasted since Lilim had fallen ill from being awakened too early by a spell that changed the properties of Light and Darkness that came with Day and Night.

Lilim continued to cry and cough as she felt sick all over again, now worse than before as Pentre had stepped on her tail. Her sobs and coughs could be heard and sounded like another child crying. Surely getting the attention of Merthyr and Taff as well as all the children that were awake, but all they would see from the base of the stairs was half of Lilim's body and something casting a glow like a set of stationary Northern Lights.
Pentre felt her elbowing him and tugging at the foot that caused him to fall

"Sorry, sorry... I didn't see that...tail...." apologized Pentre in a wince after stepping on her tail, straightening up and forgiving the knock over given her terrible condition and newly added pain.

He looked surprised at the strange substance on the carpet though it was no doubt she had just thrown up and needed all the extra care and attention, deciding to do the right thing for once and take up the damsel in arms to accompany her to her rooms, regardless.

"Come on... I will take care of you better, this time, don't cry my damsel... don't cry my fairest maiden..." soothed Pentre softly, holding her in his strong muscular arms.

"I am going to take you outside to get you some fresh energy from the trees... fresh air will help you..." decided Pentre ready to bring her where it would make her the most comfortable

"Unless you want me to lay you down in your quarters?" asked Pentre awaiting a reply either way, he felt bad about her and wanted to help her recover from this strange ailment and the additional pain too

Lilim cried loudly up until Pentre moved to pick her up, gagging a little and trying to clean up her eyes and mouth, only to get the blood and spiritual residue on her hands from her being so sick, "T-Tron... T-take... M-me to... T-Taff... S-something... I-is wrong... W-with... Th-The magic... In the... A-a-area..." she says weakly, her eyes tearing up with blood again and she continued to cry as she leaned into Pentre's breastplate and clung to him helplessly.

A real ultimatum Pentre would be placed in now. Taff would surely tell Lilim the truth about the magic he used to reverse the effects of day and night and who commanded him to do so, and when Lilim got better, his goose would surely be cooked. Would Pentre bite the bullet and do the right thing and try begging for Lilim's forgiveness later? Or would he take her back to bed and be right back in the same predicament he was in to start this whole mess? Namely him taking care of Morgana and the other children, only this time without the aid of an armor enchantment, which would surely prove dangerous.
Pentre held Lilim gently and firmly making sure to not hurt her or drop her.

"Yes of course... whatever pleases you my lady. I would take you all the way to the Isle of the Blessed if you so wish it to get you better" nodded Pentre holding her carefully and protectively, concerned for her welfare.

Merthyr crouched to a kneeling position to be at eye level with the little girl

"Lilim in trouble uh? Best we go get her together then" nodded Merthyr taking Zarinsea in arms to walk faster paced, pausing at the bottom of the stairs with his face red in a blush

"Err... I don't think girls your age should be watching such ...affairs... of passion" rectified Merthyr turning around no sooner he saw Lilim clung to Pentre's chest and the man clearly carrying her in arms as the most besotted knight in shiny armour, holding her with the greatest of cares, thus, immediately making all the wrong assumptions about the pair of them.

"We will... help her... a little later... maybe..." stuttered Merthyr looking away and marching straight back into the living with the child in arms, covering Zarinsea's eyes with his palm gently so she wouldn't stare either.

"First... a kiss... now cuddling... and next is the chambers no doubt... one would think a knight ought to know how to restrain himself before royalty whilst on duty and how to behave better among children in particular" scoffed Merthyr bringing Zarinsea back to the living room immediately and adjusting the door so the children wouldn't spy on the pair as easily.

Taff scooped up Demoria gently and carefully seeing her scattered on the floor and rocked her gently turning his attention at Artemis

"If you like... I can conjure a body for you... it would be easier to see you then and you might not scare the children as much" offered Taff always keen and eager to help out

Upon hearing such disgusted comment from Merthyr's lips, Pentre's blush worsened all the more so, wincing and cringing as yet another major blow was swinged against his personal honor and knightly reputation by the king himself no less, not exactly the man he was permitted to correct or rectify.

Still he coughed lightly in discomfort, and continued to descend the steps, careful enough to not drop Lilim as he brought her over to Taff.

"Taff... she is really suddenly sick... I know not how to make her better... please, can you help at all?" admitted Pentre softly, still holding her gently as he addressed the warlock.
Taff was not at all surprised, the whole planet plants and birds and magic creatures were all out of sorts, he did warn Pentre the consequences were unpredictable.

Taff looked at Lilim wearily and then back to Pentre holding his peace for now unsure if to tell and what to tell.

Of course he knew the reason and very well at that, the woman was drained beyond exhaustion and forcing yet another night upon her so soon did not give her time to recover at all, not to say all creatures at large were affected by this time swap.

The seas and tides were off, the fishermen confused, the traffic was chaotic, the birds felt out of sorts, day time beasts went hungry whilst night gatherers were awake hunting again despite being full. Everything was out of place, what was surprising was the fact that it had affected the children themselves so little

"Expected... I did warn you there were consequences to your demands... my liege" muttered Taff making sure to respect protocol but not at all amused in the least

demoria's clothes sagged on her as she was now in the form of a 1 and a half year old as she slowly opens her eyes and noticed her powers was now weakened and she felt her stomach rumble and put her hand on her stomach and said hungwy need ginner

Lilim could barely move from how weak she was. What was left of her internal supply of sustenance was currently radioactive magic putty on the floor upstairs. On top of that she was so dizzy she was seeing 5 of everything, but at least she could still speak even if she couldn't levitate. "Taff... What happened?... Can you reverse it?" she asks weakly as she turns her head to Taff, the inside of her mouth was glowing like a rainbow still from having left over vomit inside her mouth. Sarcastically speaking, Pentre would grow to adore the results of his actions, as his status as a knight would be all but completely tarnished with what was sure to come.

Lilim would reach out toward Taff, her hands and cheeks still covered in blood she had shed while crying as well as having that radioactive glow from trying to clean herself up from puking, "If you're able... Please reverse it, Taff... Please set things right. If you need additional magic power, you need only look at the top of the stairs... There is a mass of liquid magic seeping deep into the carpet as we speak. Useful or not, please get to it before any of the children do. Tron... Count your blessings that we have a surplus of magical children among us. Thank each of them for your safety on such matters, as your knighthood will not be completely tarnished. But you and now Merthyr have new tasks set to you... Tron... You are to take me to the upstairs bathroom and finish cleaning my face and hands... Including the inside of my mouth... There are toothbrushes and toothpaste under the mirrors and washcloths in the second drawer on the left. Surely you know how to work a sink, correct?... Merthyr, when Tron is done cleaning me, you will be the one to carry me back to my chambers and lay be to rest with Elesa. Surely one of true noble blood such as yourself wouldn't take advantage of a helpless maiden as such a corrupt knight would." she says teasingly, knocking a knuckle into Pentre's breastplate.

Sadly enough even with proper cleaning and rest, Lilim would still be weak after, and would be needing to feed that night. Fortunately, there was a surplus of magic energy available for donation and Lilim wouldn't need much from any one being. So on that regard, Pentre could count his blessings that Lilim would not be bedding him or anyone else for that matter.

Lilim would move to cling to Pentre again, eyes all but closed as she leans weakly into him. Her orders had been made to each of the three. And in the meantime while Taff saw to cleaning the hall and reversing the magic and Pentre saw to cleaning Lilim of the blood and magic puke, Merthyr would be left alone with the children, whom required feeding at that time. How would Merthyr handle being Mr. Mom for a few minutes? That answer surely to come soon.
Miach Mihie (played by Rika24)

a criminal was walking down the woods. Miach Mihie wanted for the crime of causing over 2,000 suicides. had her trial which she was submitted to 10 years at a asylum. but the transport had broken down and the guard was dead so she took her cuffs off a disguised herself as a guard and wondered into the woods. there was trees everywhere and she had gotten lost so she set up a camp site and made herself a meal. after eating she left the camp and saw a building in the middle of the woods and walked to the building which had a sign saying staff needed. she had found the perfect hiding spot so she knocked and said hello you need a staff member?

Artemis smiled " it's ok I already have one! S-4732 I summon you!" Artemis says as a robot that is human like in form but is made of white titanium with a katana with a white blade with blue lines through it. It also has face like a human made of white plate falls to the ground "Hello Master!" The bot says menacingly "what would you like (:"
Taff looked at Pentre hesitantly

"I don't want to die by the blade for defying the knight's command, I was ordered to turn the times, make the day night because he wanted you awake..." explained Taff rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably

"Do as she asks of you, peasant, can't you see this is making her ill?" frowned Pentre watching Taff nod sheepishly

Taff took his book with one arm, given he was holding a child with the other and waved his hand over the pages to let them turn to the correct spell, reciting the words, the thick mist covering the ground and the glowing globe floating as he cast the spell that controlled the elements

"Mae elfennau yn ufuddhau i mi
Rwy'n gorchymyn ichi newid lleoedd
Dewch â'r diwrnod
Gadewch i'r lleuad ostwng ei goleuni
Gadewch i'r haul ddisgleirio
Gadewch y noson fod y dydd"

"Elements obey me
I command you to change places
Bring the day
Let the moon lower its light
Let the sun shine
Let the night be the day "

Once he finished he slammed the book shut, looking at Lilim pityfully.

"I shall go clean up the mess at once, landlady" assured Taff placing the child gently in the playpen and hurrying upstairs to the task.

"Sir Pentre ... you take care of the landlady whilst I will focus on the children, we cannot have them unattended, after all, but if I hear from her that you behaved inappropriately again or made further unwanted advances in any way, I will personally dismiss you from your position of honor as lord knight here and now and officially back in Camelot" warned Merthyr looking at the kids and Zarinsea

"Yes of course... your majesty. I shall be mindful and respectful, upon my honor and hers" assured Pentre cringing

"And... do not neglect the lady Morgana..." added Merthyr looking at Pentre meaningfully

"Yes, sire... of course not..." agreed Pentre in a light cough, taking Lilim to get washed and laying her down to rest so he could return to the originally given task of changing Morgana's clothes which were soiled by now.

"Landlady... do you keep smaller clothes somewhere? the lady Morgana is but an infant and her clothes are much too oversized for her..." explained Pentre

"I have been searching everywhere and I cannot find any attire suited to her smaller size" admitted Pentre frustrated sighing as Lilim would fall asleep due to the sheer fact that it was indeed daytime again. "Never mind, I will figure out something..." muttered Pentre resigned.

Merthyr let Taff go to clean up the mess upstairs and watched Pentre take care of Lilim.
He turned his attention upon the hungry children rubbing his forehead briefly before gazing at Zarinsea.

"What do you think we should give them to eat uh?" asked Merthyr seeing this one talked better than the others being a little older, more relieved to see the day and night return to their rightful position
Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea shook her head as Merthyr led her out of the room, and she would furiously try and get out of his grip, until eventually she was squirming so much that he would let her go, and she would float to the floor. She would then run up to Lilim as she entered the room and hug her leg, in an attempt to keep her standing upright and help her. She was trying as hard as she could, though all she could really do was cling to her leg. She watched the adults as Taff would put things back to normal and would look up at Lilim, refusing to leave her side until she was 100% sure she was feeling better. Once she noticed that Lilim was OK, she sighed in relief and looked up at Merthyr, before taking his hand and walking him to the kitchen. Once they arrived in the kitchen, she let go of his hand before cautiously climbing up the cabinet handles until she was standing on the counter. She attempts to reach for the cabinets to no avail, before levitating herself up so she was floating in the air, and opened the cabinets before scratching her horns, thinking of what the others would want to eat. Surely most of them would have at least some teeth by now, so something solid would have to suffice. She grabs a handful of food, solid but easily mushed up just in case, such as grapes, and the ingredients to make sandwiches, before floating over to Merthyr and holding the handful of foods out to him.

"Hewe!! We cawn mawke wunch!!"

demoria uses her magic to make her own clothes as a baby sized pink mary jane shoes dark green jumper with thin pink footed jeggings which likely came from a store the jeggings came on over her diaper which the jumper covered for her outfit she was so hungry now that she made popcorn appear from fin air and said pop corn or evwyone

Lilim wasn't completely out of magic yet, but was grateful that the day and night cycles would be fixed. She'd struggle to remain awake while Pentre ran the toothbrush through her mouth and over her teeth to get the rest of the residue out of her and send it down the sink.

She'd be struggling to stay awake as Pentre inquires about alternative clothing for Morgana, "I can help with that, Hun... Bring Morgana to me, quickly... One last bit of aid before I pass out... And no more cheating to get me back, ok?... You'll have to wait. Oh, but do ensure that Taff makes good use of that liquid magic power in the hall... Even if it's just to help Zarinsea overcome the Mirror, make sure it's properly put to use..." she says as she waits for Pentre to hand her Morgana.

Lilim would use her Trans magic to transform Morgana's own clothing to a much better form fitting attire before his very eyes. Handing the now infant regal back to the knight, she'd move to lie down with Elesa, "Now hun... I'll see you at sundown. Please keep the children entertained until then." she says before her eyes would close and she'd be completely asleep again. Elesa would be making cute little noises as Lilim cuddles into her, in the form of quiet gasps and coos, a rather cute variant of snoring through open airways and partially pursed lips. At least the child was sleeping soundly enough, much to Pentre's relief.
Nitro (played anonymously)

An
Miach Mihie (played by Rika24)

Miach Mihie says the sign on the door has staff for hire on ir she then ask Artemis can i see the one in charge please? and it is sounding lively in there as she hears demoria who is up to mischief likely

"I can try to hack the door if that doesn't work I'll blow the door off the wall"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus