Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Zarinsea Zenunium (played anonymously)

Zarinsea would hover over to the counter before sitting down and laying the ingriedents out in front of her. She thinks for a minute, before leaning over the counter and opening up the drawer and pulling out a butter knife before attempting to open up the food. She managed to open up the bread ok, but she would need help opening the peanut butter. She would twist and turn it until eventually she managed to get it off, exerting alot of her energy into it. She would then slather peanut butter on multiple slices of bread, before grabbing the jelly and opening that too.

She would then squirt the jelly onto the bread, and use the knife to spread it on, doing a rather poor job. She was making a mess, but that's to be expected as a toddler would be making lunch. Though her mind would get a bit to creative, and she would start throwing things like apples and grapes into the mix, and eventually had a bunch of sandwiches that we're probably inedible, but she hoped we're good enough to eat.
"Alright I think I shall take over from here... dungeon's gruel for all it is" sighed Merthyr going to fetch milk and porridge

"It is morning after all, we still have some time to work out a decent lunch" mused Merthyr counting on Pentre to come assist at the kitchens too
Taff came upstairs bucket and scrub to hand frowning.

"Someone has touched this... there's finger prints here... is everyone at the house?" asked Taff alarmed unsure which child was missing but certain one or other had touched the goo

"Elesa can you help me find out if everyone is here? I fear we may be missing one or two..." muttered Taff appointing the girl to the task whilst he cleaned up
Nitro (played anonymously)

nitro would walk in to the jungle area every foot making a trail of smoke while he was walking around his foot caught fire and he didn't care he walked into this tree with his fish nibbling little strips off while his leg was charring the ground and once he finished his fish his entire body lit on fire he still did not care he tried to find lillm so she could drain the fire away and he could be off playing because his flames are too hot to touch anything except dirt but he did not know so he accidentally started a fire with every step.
demoria (played by Rika24)

after making a mess with popcorn demoria crawls around looking for something to do after a while feeling sleepy she crawls to Eleza and says up up with a yawn in the cutest manner she was sitting while having her arms in the air wanting to be picked up
Lilim (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Elesa was currently upstairs sound asleep with Lilim, and is currently unaware of any of these recent happenings. She'll wake up before Lilim does though, even if it would be several hours still and closer to mid-afternoon (2 or 3-ish) when she does. Lilim on the other hand, would not be awake until 7 or 8 p.m. when the sky was glowing orange with the twilight of sunset.

"What! So NOOOOOW my teleportation works! This &!%# is the worst thing on earth! I would rather die than be stuck in jungle with no weapons!" Nitro yells while stuck in the jungle hopefully someone is there to Find him or he will die a horrible death.
Taff finished up cleaning the spill, which, luckily didn't affect him much given he was a powerful enough warlock to handle such substance and put it away. He then accounted for all the children but Nitro was missing.

"Merthyr... a child is missing... your grace" reported Taff

"Well go out and find him then, I will stay here with Pentre and feed the rest of them" decided Merthyr looking at Pentre

"You sort out the food, I will feed them myself" concluded Merthyr seeing Taff take up his bag and go look for the boy

Nitro as being smart he made smoke signals in the sky while his body was on fire trying to bring someone to find him it was day so you could see the smoke perfectly hopefully a person found him before animals did
Taff noticed the smoke and rushed forward to find the boy a broad smile at Nitro

"Ahh there you are.... you're a little hot... we need to cool you off" noted Taff extending his palm to the side to summon water, like a heavy rain or heavy shower from his palm downwards, ready to put out the flames. "I'm sorry I have to soak you a little... but we don't want accidents whilst I take you back, yeah?" muttered Taff waiting for the boy to accept

"You can step under the water, it will not hurt you, just get you a little wet and a little chilly but... I won't force you... only if you want to..." assured Taff the perfect pushover dad sort of man
Pentre marched to the kitchens quickly tidying up the mess and focusing on preparing the food for the children, bringing the tray over to Merthyr quite amused at a prince feeding toddlers, which was quite a sight to see.

Merthyr on the other hand sat the children in the high chairs and placed the bowls of food, giving one spoonful each child in turns and walking the line up and down, as if he were inspecting troops, except that he was handing mouthfuls of food instead.

"Ugh fine I'll have to walk back." He says before seeing a glowing cave and touches one of the magical crystals and is transported back to the house "WHAT! I WAS WALKING BACK BUT NOOOOOO IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT THEY SAID THIS STUPID MOTHERBLLLEEEEP KEEPS MAKING ME ANGRY!" He says before lighting on fire and making every step catch fire by accident
Saratoga (played anonymously)

((May I pls join?))
(( OOC - up to owner Lilim to decide ))
((OOC Lilim is this RP still open?))

Pentre Prodius n guards wrote:
((OOC Lilim is this RP still open?))

((I've been waiting for everyone else to post if they wanted, then I was gonna trigger a time skip to early evening so I could rejoin the RP, but it seems everything is at a pause with Lilim and Elesa sound asleep.

I've got a bit on my plate right now, but if everyone's ok with it, my next post will be the time skip so we can progress the story. Just let me finish my chores and I'll get to work on my post.))

((OOC. I'm ok with a time skip))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((OOC This interests me and I would like to join, if that is no problem))

((My curiosity abounds, Hun. I'll need to work on my post for this so I can bring it back to life. It's been paused for so long it almost seemed dead.))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Lilim wrote:
((My curiosity abounds, Hun. I'll need to work on my post for this so I can bring it back to life. It's been paused for so long it almost seemed dead.))

((do what you must))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lilithia Nightcare Service

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus