Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden loosened the grip on his knife and calmed down slightly "damn! The nerve of that guy!..." the sound of blood dripping from the pocket knife filled his ears, he let out a sigh and placed his hand on hers "I went overboard didn't I" he closed his eyes and felt electricity course through his body as she kissed him.

He turned and kissed her lips "ya hear what he said? People are jealous of me because you love me... There's going to be war between me and them, I'll take on a whole army for you" he whispered backing away and putting on his shirt and jeans "you mind doing my buttons?" he aske as he ran his hand through his hair with a tired sigh sliding off his lips.
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester smiled and kissed back, letting him pull away. "Well they can just be jealous all they want. I dont care. I love you and that isnt going to change," she said seriously. Then smiled and walked over to him, buttoning up his clothes. Though she kept a hold on his shirt and pulled him to where he was pressing up against her. Gently, pressing her lips to his in a loving and passionate kiss. "What i would give for just one full day with you and no worries.." she whispered agaisnt his lips.

"yeah... A whole day, just you and me" he pressed his lips against her And gave her a passionate kiss in return. His hands on the back of her hips and a cheeky smile spread across his lips "oolala!" he said with a cocked eyebrow still smiling.

"they should be jealous, you're one in a million" he pecked her lips, his bangs fell over his eyes so he tried blowing them up but all to no avail "I love my hair but I hate it too"

Jester laughed softly and pushed his bangs gently away from his eyes. Then pressed her soft, warm lips against his and kissed him passionately. Snaking her arms around his neck as she pushed him again toward the mattress making him fall back onto it. Still kissing him as she did and smiled into it. "Do we really have to get up yet?" she whispered against his lips.

Jester was still tired from last night and it felt way too early to be getting up.

"we have mouths to feed baby, lots of them" he didn't want to get up. He wrapped his arms around her waist biting her bottom lip lightly as he kissed her. He pulled the blanket off her and smiled "there, it's only me" he smiled and tickled her ear a little then got up and threw on his holster "man I want you all day alone, but I have to share you with all those people" he stook his bottom lip out as he frowned a little and pouted like a baby.

Jester shuddered slightly as he bit her bottom lip and kissed him again before he jerked off the blanket. Then she giggled softly as he tickled her ear. When he got up and put on his holster, she just sat up and leaned back. Propping herself up with her hands, she watched him with a smile.

Jester got up as he complained and ran her fingers up his shoulder then around to the back of his neck. Running them down the back of his lightly, placing a soft, burning kiss on his cheek. "Well when the day is over im all yours," she whispered seductively in his ear before suddenly pulling away. Pulling on her tight, jean shorts then her body hugging yellow tank top, she completed it with a navy blue jacket that a woman had found her on a scavenge.

Jaiden watched her as she slid on her top "you look delicious!" he felt the kiss burn on his cheek and he bit his bottom lip as he looked at her walk to the door, he tried his best to keep control until they got through the door of their building. He got up behind her and planted a hot passionate kiss on her neck a few times "you have got to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" he whispered against her neck just underneath her right jaw, his soft breathing tickling her every time he breathed.

Jester closed her eyes and relaxed into the kisses, each one kindling the fire inside her. A slight blush rising to her cheeks as he complimented her and she had to try hard not to push him back inside their room. "J-Jaiden..you gotta stop before i push you back into the room and i wont let you leave till tommorow if i do.." She whispered to him in a low, seductive voice. Shivers escaping her as his breath tickled her skin.

"that's SOO tempting!" he Stepped back once more keeping in his urges. he grabbed her hand then left the complex, taking in that fresh cool air as winter was almost at its end the temperature was good but Jaiden felt eyes burning into his back as people were watching him but he didn't know who.

Squad 1 and 2 were stood waiting for their orders as Jaiden and Jester approached them, however both the teams felt bigger numbers. Jaiden turned to Jes and smiled "you're their leader, I'm only here to help you when you need it" he smiled as he kissed her lips not caring that the squad members saw but two or three pair of eyes did look away as the rest smiled, they finally saw their leader happy.

Jester smiled and kissed him back happily. Then turning to the squads, she going to be much more leniate than before. "Okay. Today, squad one will go to the west side and you will be looking for food. Squad two your with me and we are going to the north side and we're looking for ammo and clothes. Every day supplies and if you can find food its a definite bonus. Lets head out," she gave out orders then gave the signal to leave. Turning to Jaiden, she gave him a quick kiss and a smile.

"Baby i need you to stay here. One of us has to stay here while the other goes out. I dont want another attack happening without one of us being here to give out orders," Jester explained and brushed the bangs from his eyes gently. Then gave him one more kiss before pulling away and running to catch up to her squad. Finally leading them out of the apartment complex's gates.

Jaiden caught up to her and picked her up from behind then let her down, he kissed her neck "babe; why don't you take the Omega Mech for a test drive, That way if you come across any mechs it'll be much easier for you guys to retaliate" she turned to look at him, a soft smile on his face. He leaned in slowly and kissed her cheek then whisPered only so she could hear "there are a few guys in your squad I don't trust, Please, please, please watch your back"

Jester squeaked when he picked her up from behind and shivered when he kissed her neck. Then kissed him after he warned her to be careful. "I will. Dont worry about a thing," she said softly and kissed him one more time before pulling away and heading to the front of her group.

The President looked at his group of scientists and narrowed his eyes. "So i assume you have created it and it will work? If not then i will have to kill you all," he said smoothly and coldly. One scientist stepped forward and nodded quickly. "It will work sir and we have already sent it after the Freedom Fighters sir," he said shakily and quickly. The President nodded then sent them away with a wave of his hand.

Jester and her group entered a large, crumbling store and split up into small groups of four. They had been searching for an hour or so when a bloodcurdling scream echoed around the store. Jester was first into action after she pinpointed it and was leaping over empty counters and fallen piles of brick. Several pained screams followed until they were sickenly cut short. Skidding around a corner, Jester came face-to-face with something that was most definitely NOT human. It had four wings, tall, white with blue stripes all over it, four black slits for eyes, two holes for a nose, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth with blood dripping off of them.
Jester stumbled back in utter shock and tripped over something on the floor, falling onto her back but her eyes never once left the creature that was now headed slowly her way. But one of her team mates shot at the creature distracting it as he grabbed her and ran with her, pulling her behind him. The rest of her squad was outside the building, staring in panic as Jester and the man came bursting out. Running right through the crowd, she led them running back to the apartment complexes. When she came to a stop, she realized they were back at the apartments. The images in her head of her team mates that had been torn to pieces were enough to sicken her. Moving over to a bush quickly to empty the contents in her stomach. The stench was still in her nose of the blood and the images still fresh in her mind. The man from before was right next to her in a second, holding back her hair and rubbing her back soothingly. "Your really strong if you couldve seen that and not passed out right there," the man said quietly.
"I have seen alot of death..that was just sick though..." she mummbled a reply. The man nodded then helped her up to her and Jaiden's apartment. Where she repeatedly washed out her mouth till it was extra minty fresh and tried to keep all those images out of her head as she leaned over the sink.

Jaiden watched her leave through the gate, watching her hips move until she disappeared around the corner. He bit his bottom lip and ran his hand through his hair "delicious..." he said smiling to himself. He turned to a group of fighters that he had someone to gather up and gave them orders to setup perimeter, the air felt cold and he felt weired, something was wrong.

He saw Jester as she was being helped through the gates with a fighter "JES!?" Jaiden ran over and took her other arm and threw it over his shoulder, both him and the man helped her up to apartment "come in, I want a briefing on what happened" Jaiden said to the man as he watched Jes go to the bathroom. Jaiden got a bottle of water and handed it to the man and asked hi to take a seat on a chair, it was a metal chair they'd found a while ago. Jaiden paced back and forth as the man told him what happened.

"I was with my group and Jester was our group of four leader. We were finding some good stuff until we heard bloodcurdling screaming coming from somewhere in the back of the store. Jes was off first and i ordered everyone out of the store then took off after her. When i came around the corner she was flat on her back, staring frozen at this creature. It had four wings, tall, white with blue stripes, four black slits for eyes, two holes for a nose, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. It was making its way over to Jes but i shot at it and grabbed her, pulling her out of there," he gave Jaiden all the information he had. Then leaned over and put his elbows on his knees, and his head in his hands. "What that thing did to the fighters it got...no one shouldve had to seen that..especially Jes. It had literally ripped them to shreds and there was blood everywhere. Especially in its mouth," he added and shook his head, obviously haunted by the images just as much as Jester.

Jester splashed cold water on her face and closed her eyes, letting it drip off. Then she took a towel and wiped the water off, taking a couple of calming breaths before entering the room. Ignoring both Jaiden and the man, she crawled onto the mattress. Laying down and burying her head in her arms, still feeeling sick.

The man got up and started to walk out but he grabbed Jaiden's shoulder gently. "She needs something to eat. Though she probably wont eat," he said quietly and only to Jaiden before leaving the apartment.

Jaiden turned and looked at her "thanks... If you hadn't been there when you did..." he let what he was about to say hang, where he was getting at the man knew "I need people like you, please meet me back here after in two hours"

Jaiden walked over to her and laid down besides her. "Jes, come here" he said with a comforting and soft voice. She burried her head into his chest. "I'm here now, it's okay"

Jester burried her head into his chest and gripped his shirt slightly. However she didnt close her eyes, everytime she did she saw her ripped up team mates and the creature looming over her. It was sickening and the stench wouldnt leave her alone. Breathing Jaiden's scent in deeply, her body slowly relaxed. Looking up at Jaiden, she placed a gentle kiss on his lips and all her worries and problems melted away. The images in her head disappeared and she was in total peace with him.

"I love you." Jester whispered against his lips.

"I love you too" Jaiden whispered against he lips then pressed his lips against her sweet lush lips. The curtains started to sway with the soft breeze that entered the room through the open window, the noises of people working was heard upstairs.

Jaiden kissed her forehead then nuzzled her hair "I'm here now, always and forever" he said in almost a whisper, the sweet smell of her hair filled his nose as he nuzzled it. A lady knocked on the door "your food is here Mr Smith" she was waiting for his reply "it's okay Danielle, come on in" the door opened up and a teenage girl entered with his and her rations, she placed it besides him and her then left with a sad look, she felt sorry for Jes.

"let's eat okay? You must be hungry. If you don't eat I won't"

Jester kissed him back and pressed herself closer to him. Then looked up as someone knocked on the door. Watching Dannelle enter then set the food down. She frowned at the pity looks she was getting and slightly huffed as she left. "Im not hungry..even if i was i dont think i could hold it down.." she mummbled.

Sitting up a bit, she put her head in her hands as the images started again. Feeling the sick feeling coming back, she squeezed her eyes shut making them go away. "Jaiden..everyone is in danger..i dont know what that was but it has a thirst for human blood.." She whispered.

Jaiden raised her head from her chin and kissed her "don't worry Jes, I have an idea and we won't need more than 5 fighters alongside us" Jaiden gave he a reassuring smile then held her tight. "that President is going down, every day his death draws near" his hair fell his eyes as he looked at her "hey... You have me..."

Jester looked up at him then reached up and moved his hair out of his eyes. "Thank you....I would like to hear the plan..but first i wanna forget for a while..." she replied quietly. Looking in his eyes, she studied him for a minute or so. Lightly brushing her thumb along his cheek, she pulled him down closer. Gently kissing him, love and passion put into it. Relaxing into it, her worries and troubles forgotten.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus