Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

"yeah, ya got that right" smiling at her he looked her over also and saw multiple wounds, worried he felt the need to offer his assistance "hey you okay there? Ya got some serious wounds" he said taking her arm and lightly running his thumb over a bullet wound.
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester clenched her teeth as his thumb brushed over a bullet wound. Blood had already soaked up the area around it. "Im fine..suffered worse," she said through clenched teeth. But her next steps wavered a bit and she was leaning heavily on the wall. "Okay well maybe a bit of help would be nice," she changed her mind and leaned on Jaiden slightly but not too much. Then she looked at him and smiled a bit. "Are you worried?" she asked amused a bit.

"ya know, caring for my sister has softened me up too much" he said smiling supporting the wounded heroin. He brushed his own hair away from his eyes "so where does this lead anyway?" Jaiden held on tight so she didnt fall keeping one arm around her waist and the other holding up an old rusty lantern.

Jester smiled and held onto him as they headed down the tunnel. "To our camp. Its an abandoned warehouse. Its funny though how you care enough to worry but my own group doesnt," she replied then randomly commented. Soon there was a dull light ahead that would lead out into the warehouse. Many, many people were scattered throughout the warehouse. Children, women, and men all had food, water, and places to sleep. Weapons were kept near everyone and guards were positioned throughtout the warehouse.

A smile spread across Jaiden's face as he descended from the dark tunnel. He held onto Jester and made sure she was okay "I'm Jaiden by the way but my friends call me Jai" smiling at her with a goofy smile he sat her on a chair and kneeled down opposite her and started examining her wounds. "you really got torn up out there hunh?" he said pulling out his knife "CAN I GET SOME BANDAGES AND ALCAHOL!?" Jaiden yelled so everyone could hear him, that way someone would definitely bring him one

Jester couldnt help the small laugh that escaped her at his goofy smile. Then was cut off as they came into the warehouse. When he sat her down, she winced and leaned back in the chair with relief at being off her feet. Flinching when he yelled, she eyes his knife that he took out. "What're you going to do with that?" she asked curiously but also warily.
A man came over with alcohol and bandages, setting them down next to Jaiden. Not sparing a glance at Jester however, he left and went back to his family.
"Im sorry i dont have reflexes like you," she teased with a small smile.

Jaiden looked into her eyes "yeah, you are a sorry sight" he let out a small laugh then moved his fringe from his eyes "I'm not going to lie to you, this is going to hurt" Jaiden picked up the alcohol and poured it on a wound, the pain was excruciating but following that Jaiden put the knife in and pulled out the bullet fast

Jester watched and gripped the arms of the chair hard enough to turn her knuckles white and dent the metal. Gritting her teeth, she barely held back a cry of pain and felt the tears prick at the corners of her eyes. She hated crying but it hurt like hell and she almost passed out after he got the bullet out. But there were still two more that the bullets had gotten lodged into. She wasnt looking foreward to it at all. Taking in a shaky breath, she readied herself for the next two and after they were over, she slightly shaking from the pain she had endured. "You werent kidding.." she said breathlessly.

Jaiden brushed her hair back and picked her up laying her horizontally in his arms "don't worry, I'm here with you" he gave her a soft reassuring smile then layed her down on a mattress on the floor. Jaiden slowly started wrapping her wounds in bandages then placed the tip of a water bottle to her lips to drink.

Jester blushed lightly when he picked her up, not used to a guy taking care of her. Especially not picking her up. Wincing slightly as he wrapped them up, she relaxed out of relief when it was over. Slightly sitting up, she sipped on the water and again blushed. "Thank you Jaiden," she said quietly. Laying back with relief, her eyes soon fluttered closed and she was asleep rather quickly. No one here seemed to bother asking what was wrong or even spare a glance at their faithful leader.

Jaiden pulled some duvets over her and put a pillow underneath her head. Jaiden leaned against a pole besides her, his eyes staring at the ceiling "I hope Benji's taking care of Sofia" he was worried but he knew Benji woe have it under control. He looked at the people in the warehouse and felt slightly annoyed and angery. Jaiden stood up and stepped up onto a chair

"everybody, listen to me. I must talk to you about something" he yelled getting everyone's attention.

Jester was soon awake as he yelled for everyone to listen. People quieted down and looked over at Jaiden. She sat up and looked up at him in confusion. Everyone's voices quieted down and they watched Jaiden with small intrest. Mothers wuieted down their children.

Jaiden stood there watching them all, his nerves started to twist and knot "hey, i-I'm Jaiden" Jaiden knew he was making a fool of himself so he took a deep breath and what he wanted to say "who is it that made us rebel!? That greedy president, the one who destroyed our houses, our crops, our cattle and, most imPortantly our family" his hair swayed to the left from the breeze "without order there is chaos and without a leader, there is no FREEDOM! our leader is on a matress laying in agonising pain whilst all of you chat to your families. You have a duty to your family I know, but that doesn't mean you must not care for your brave leader... The woman that put her neck on the line for you, the woman who got beat up for you, and now she's paying for it. I'm new here but if I was her...I would've gave up on all of you here and now... But no, she's still laying there in agonising pain, praying for you guys. Think about what you go through and times that by ten... That's what she goes through every second of her new life..." Jaiden jumped of the chair and walked over to Jester with a smile, his ocean blue eyes and her ocean blue eyes locked.

Jester was speechless when Jaiden hopped down and she looked completely surprised about what just happened. When he was close enough, being able to move without it hurting too much, she pulled him to her and hugged him tightly. "I dont know why your doing this for me...but thank you.." she whispered in his ear then gave him a thankful kiss on the cheek before pulling away. People started to come over and a few young girls her age brought her new clothes that werent bloodied up. Some brought her warm soups, extra pillows, and blankets. One brought her some pain pills and instructed her not to take too many.
Jester was completely shocked about all of it even when everyone left back to where they had been. Looking up at Jaiden, she smiled a bit but that was only thing she could do. She had thanked everyone for the gifts but she wasnt used to get things like this. However, she did taken a pain pill and eat some of the warm soup. Then she motioned for Jaiden to join her on the mattress. "Im sorry that its so full in this warehouse but i can share my mattress with you and tommorow we can go out and get you one. Set up a place for you and all. Its getting dark so dont worry about the presidents army or anything thats why we have guards," she explained as she put a pillow and two blankets down on one side of the mattress for Jaiden then did the same on the opposite side for herself. The mattress was big enough to fit them like that with still more room to spare.

Jaiden smiled as walked towards her, people were patting his back and smiling at him "all they needed was a push" chuckling Jaiden sat down besides her on her matress "they do care for you... I don't a reason why they wouldn't" his eyes met with hers. Jaiden picked up his stuff and placed them next hers "a lady as beautiful deserves to be met with eye contact" he laid down on his pillow which was along side hers.

His eyes stared into nothingness, his mind filled with worry for his sister.

Jester blushed lightly at his compliment and laid back, settling down. It was a little wierd for her to share a mattress with someone since she never had before but she soon realized he was lost in thought. He is pretty cute.. she thought then caught herself staring and quickly looked away. "If you want, we can bring your family or your sister here. We do have actual doctors that live here.." she said quietly since everyone else was starting to settle down for the night.

He looked over at her shifting slightly "she uhhhh, has... Cancer" he sat up and faced her "all I could do is provide the money to make her last few days..." Jaiden put his head in his hands and sighed. There wasn't anything he or anyone else could do.

He felt weak and helpless "She's only 14..." his eyes started to get cloudy

Jester sat up a bit and moved a little closer to him. Lifting his chin to look in her eyes, she smiled gently. "If you still need the money i can give it to you right now. If you just want to see her last few days, then i can get you to her," she murmured, then hugged him gently before pulling away. Laying back on her side, she stared up at the warehouse ceiling. Really she would do anything to help him now since he had saved her life. Well spared it anyway.

Jaiden laid alongside her and looked into her eyes "well where's money going to get me in an economy like this?" both of their eyes locked onto each other. He pulled the blanket slightly up to her shoulders.

Jester blushed a bit when he pulled the blanket up. "Nowhere i suppose but you said you needed the money.." she whispered. Looking into his eyes, she smiled a bit. "I'll try to help you anyway i can Jaiden," she said quietly. A silence settled over the warehouse when everyone was falling asleep. A few murmurs heard every now and then.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus