Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

"just us..." he whispered with a smile then pecked her lips, Jaiden nibbled on her ear a little then walked Out feeling Jester's eyes follow him "I'm pretty sure Sofia wants to see us now" he smiled at her and winked before making his way to Sophia's room

Jaiden kissed Sophia on the forehead "hey sweat pea, you really had me and Jessi scared" he kissed her forehead and brushed her bangs behind her ear.
"Jai I'm ... I'm sorry..." she whispered with tears of not stinging her eyes
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester smiled and kissed him back then shivered as he nibbled on her ear. Watching him as he left and smiling after he winked. Rolling her eyes, she followed him out and smiled as she saw Sophia. "Hey Sophie. I was really worried about you but im so happy your okay now," she said with obvious joy.

Jester and Jaiden stayed there for quite a while with Sophia. Jester started to feel sick after an hour or so and she had to excuse herself. Going into the bathroom, she shut the door and locked it. Throwing up as she barely had time to lock the door. Afterwards, she splashed cold water on her face and rinsed out her mouth then brushed her teeth several times. Leaning against the bathroom door, she didnt leave yet and put her hand on her stomach.

Jaiden watched her leave the followed after her knocking on the door "babe is everything alright?" Jaiden felt nervous and a little scared as she didn't reply for a while.
"maybe she didn't eat well..." Sophia said slowly sitting up and looking at him, Benji sat by her his ear raised up as he listened

Jaiden called for a nurse and a doctor to check up on Jessi but getting her out was the hard part "baby, say something if you're okay"

Jester heard Jaiden outside but she couldnt bring herself to say anything. What if she was pregnant? Would he really want it? Deciding not to say anything yet, she rubbed her tummy softly then opened the door slowly letting her hand fall away from her stomach. "Im fine..sorry to worry you..just..felt a little dizzy.." she said pausing to come up with something making it obvious she was lieing.

Jester still waved off the doctor and nurse however when they tried to touch her and check up on her. Especially when the doctor went to touch her stomach, she got pretty defensive and hit his hand away. "Dont touch me," she muttered, walking out of the room and away from everyone to go outside where the air was fresh and crisp. The doctor kinda smiled and looked at Jaiden. "Protecting her stomach? Running to the bathroom? Mood swings? Im quite sure Jess is pregnant," he said to Jaiden.

A big smile spread across Jaiden's face "wha- I... IM GOING TO BE A DAD!?"

Sophia Looked at him with tears streaming down her cheeks and a smile "I...I'm an..." she was crying with joy
"YOU'RE GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" Jaiden yelled, he was so happy, he felt like he was over the moon happy. He gave Sophia a kiss on the fore head before running outside to Jester

As he made his way out he knocked into a few people, but eventually he got there then slowly wrapped his arms around Jester then kissed her shoulder, the smile refusing to hide "I know baby, I know..." he whispered on her ear, they both looked up at the sun as it started to set. Jaiden's head leaning on her shoulde from behind

Jester jumped at first when she felt someone's arms encircle her then realized it was Jaiden and relaxed. Leaning back into him, she smiled when he kissed her shoulder and told her he knew. "I dont know about this Jaiden..the war still isnt over..the president is still a threat.." She murmured worriedly and unconciously put her hand on her stomach. She couldnt believe she was pregnant already, though she was overjoyed, she was still really worried.

She would be fine the first five months still leading the res and going on dangerous missions, but the real problem would be the president. He couldnt know or it would be bad for all of them. Jester voiced these concerns to Jaiden quietly as they stood there.

Jaiden smiled and kissed her shoulder again gently placing his hand on top of hers on her stomach "baby, were going to have a baby. Just don't think about the problems...we're going to have a baby!" He tried to emphasise the fact they were going to have a baby.

"No more missions for you honey, just rest" he kissed her shoulder again then started to lightly bite her neck tickling her with each breath.

The sunset was beautiful and at that moment in time jaiden felt at peace with Jester... Just the two of them...

Jester smiled and laughed softly as he emphasized the fact they were going to have a baby. Giggling as he lightly bit her neck and each breath tickled her neck. Then pouted as he banned her from missions. "Come on Jaiden! Its a whole nine months! Thats too long not to go on missions and help out around here. I can do missions for the first five months at least. The pregnancy wont get serious till the last four months," she said, looking at him with a begging look. "Just the small ones? The easy ones?" She asked with a cute pout.

Jester took his hand in hers then kissed the tips of his fingers and lighty ran her finger around the back of his hand.

Jaiden laughed a little then looked into her eyes "...no..." Jaiden gave her a simple answer then slide his hand into hers "how about we rest up, I have a long day ahead of me and you need to sit around... Draw or something" he said with a giggle then slowly made his way home with her.

His hair flowed in the gentle wind.

Three days into the pregnancy, Jester went against what Jaiden had said. She was going on a gathering mission for food and clothes. The winter was getting really hard as the snow storms got worse. Jaiden was out with several other members on a patrol. Walking outside, she moved Joe to the side as he started briefing everyone on the mission. "I got this one Joe," she said as she smiled. Quickly briefing everyone before leading team two farther into the city ignoring Joe's protests of her going.

Jester was in the grocery store with her group of six as everyone split up. Gathering quite a bit of food, she stuffed it in a bag then called everyone together. Counting their rations, she nodded in approval and they all headed back. It felt good to be doing something finally.

Jaiden felt the freezing cold air bite at his skin as he made it home with his group, joe caught him from the corner of his eye "oh god he's home" he said running to him, scared as he was he didn't show it "jaiden you're back early!"
"Yeah and we brought back enough food" he handed joe his back pack, joe took the rest of the group to put all the gathered food away.

"Babe, I'm home!" He yelled upon entry kicking off his shoes and jacket "baby?" He took off his jumper then made his way up the stairs searching each room he came across "BABE!?"

Jester made it back a couple minutes after Jaiden and she saw the worried look on Joe's face. Quickly running up to him, she quickly shoved her bag in his arms. "He's back early huh? If he asks i was taking a walk around the neighborhood," she said quickly and calmed her racing heartbeat and fixed up her hair so it didnt look like she went out on a mission.

Jester walked up to the house and walked inside, she pulled her boots off and put them next to the door. Taking off her coat and tossing it onto the back of a chair before making her way to their bedroom. "Jaiden? You got home early," she said happily when she saw him in the room.

Jaiden ran down the stairs, worried out of his mind then relaxed as he saw and heard her "baby, where have you been?!" Jaiden evaluated her looking for any injuries "are you okay!?"

After being satisfied that she was fine jaiden sighed and looked into her eyes "don't scare me like that, it's free- what's that?" Jaiden squinted his eyes a little as he saw a black smudge on her cheek "did you...?"

Jester gave up on the rouse and sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yes Jaiden on went on a mission. But you cant honestly expect me to sit around and do nothing ALL day. Do you know how great it felt just to get out and do something? I feel ten times better now that i've done something useful. If its just one mission a day i dont care just please Jaiden you have to let me do something," she said in a desperate tone, looking at him pleadingly.

Jester then gave him a gentle kiss and put her arms around his neck. "Please.." she whispered against his lips.

"I can't honey, what if something happens to the baby... How will you live with yourself after?" He kissed her again speaking in a quiet tone almost a whisper.

He ran the tip of his nose lightly down the bridge of hers then Pecked her lips "I can't have you do mission whilst you're carrying our baby, baby" he stroked her arms all the way to her hands then slid both his hands into her hands.

Jester groaned quietly and put her head on his shoulder. "Jaiden..you cant keep me in the house for nine months. I have to do something. It isnt an option," she whispered and nuzzled his neck before placing a light kiss on his skin. Then she trailed kisses up to his mouth where she didnt kiss him but was half a centimeter away from it. "Please. Anything." she whispered. Even if she was only giving out orders then staying behind and just watching them work. It didnt matter just as long as she could get out of the house without sneaking out.

Jaiden kissed her neck then cheek "baby, I... I can't take the chance of losing either of you" he whispered as his lips brushed against her ear.

He placed a soft loving hand on her stomach and then smiled at her "both of you mean the world to me" he kneeled down so his face was level with her stomach "i want you to take care of your mother, don't let her do anything crazy" he said strong her stomach with his thin before giving it a soft warm kiss. His breathing tickling her skin every time.

Jester shivered as his lips brushed her ear and smiled at his soft touch on her belly. Watching him kneel down and talk to her tummy made her smile lovingly at him. She shivered at his kiss and giggled as his warm breath fanned over her tummy. "Babe. If i stay in the house that means i wont be around people. So how will anyone know if anything happens? What if you go out and i collapse for some reason while your gone? No one will know until you get back and that could be an hour or longer," she said quietly making a good point.

Jaiden shook his head lightly then stood up "ugh... Fine... But no missions" he said wrapping his arms around her waist then pecked her lips. Jaiden's hands slowly made their way down her back "I've got Cassandra to take care of you, she used to be a midwife and a nurse" Cassandra was a young lady in her 20's who, for a 20 year old did very well for her first two jobs.

Jaiden's smile disappeared as he looked into Jester's eyes "babe I have to tell you something and you probably arnt going to like it... I have spies that have infiltrated the presidents army and some of them have gone up the chain of command. Me and a few fighters are going tomorrow to take out the president and end his reign once and for all..."

Jester smiled that he finally said yes and nodded in agreement for no missions. She rolled her eyes when he talked about a someone taking care of her. "Fine. But honestly i think i could take care of myself just fine," she said with a smile and kissed him back.

Jaiden was spot on when he said she wouldnt like it. "Jaiden. You cant go without me. I couldnt bear not knowing if something happened to you and im sitting here all warm and safe. That isnt fair. I wont be able to live without you if something happens to you.." she whispered and put her head on his shoulder, gripping his shirt tightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus