Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

The president of the four nations, Euphoria, stands before a crowd of millions. People cheer loudly as they see their president stand before them. A large screen behind him, projects a biiger picture of him. He is in the middle of a speech as people continue cheering him on loudly.
"...I will bring peace to our four great nations of Euphoria...."
A young woman of twenty-two sits in a silver metal chair. Far beneath the earths surface, in a compound that the president had gotten built. Hands locked behind the back of the chair by handcuffs. Body bound to the chair roughly, by thick, heavy chains. Ankles tied to the legs of the chair by thin wire. Blood seeping out from aroud the wires that cut into her delicate skin. Blonde, loosely curled hair falling down to her shoulder blades. Bangs swept to the side, ocean blue eyes closed, soft, pink lips upturned in a smirk. Clear, soft, fair, skin lightly bruised on her cheek and jaw bones.

"......I will uphold my promise to keep our four nations in peace..."

Navy blue hoodie hanging off her bare, lightly tanned shoulders. White, skin-tight tanktop underneath, showing off her well-toned body. Camo, skin-tight shorts, displaying her smooth, toned legs. Black motorcycle boots thrown just behind the chair so they wont get in the way of the wires roping her ankles to the chair.

"..... Military force will never be used against the citizens of our four great nations..."

Silver, heavy, metal door creaks open on the opposite side of the small, dimly lit room. High-ranking officer in the military steps inside. Heavy boots, pounding on the floor as he makes his way over to the girl. "Where are the rest of the resistance?" his deep, smooth voice fills the silent room. No reply leaves the young woman's lips.

".....No one shall be forced to co-operate with us..."

A punch only just strong enough to bust her lip. Blood wells up from her lower lip. The metallic tasting liquid drips onto the girl's snow white tank top. Still no answer from her but a smirk that grows as the officer gives a frustrated sigh.

".....I promise those who wish to go against us, a fair trial..."

Another blow to the pretty, blonde's head. Blood splatters across the floor as her head whips to the side. No answer except for the young woman to open her eyes. Looking up at the officers bland, gray ones. A smirk lay in her deep, blue eyes and she says nothing. Earning her another blow and more blood to be spilled. Still nothing.

(im looking for a young male character to either play someone who is trying to be in the resistance or who is in the resistance. Also could be one of the military personnel who works in the military compound which my character is being held at)
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll)

The president of the four nations, Euphoria, stands before a crowd of millions. People cheer loudly as they see their president stand before them. A large screen behind him, projects a biiger picture of him. He is in the middle of a speech as people continue cheering him on loudly.
"...I will bring peace to our four great nations of Euphoria...."
A young woman of twenty-two sits in a silver metal chair. Far beneath the earths surface, in a compound that the president had gotten built. Hands locked behind the back of the chair by handcuffs. Body bound to the chair roughly, by thick, heavy chains. Ankles tied to the legs of the chair by thin wire. Blood seeping out from aroud the wires that cut into her delicate skin. Blonde, loosely curled hair falling down to her shoulder blades. Bangs swept to the side, ocean blue eyes closed, soft, pink lips upturned in a smirk. Clear, soft, fair, skin lightly bruised on her cheek and jaw bones.

"......I will uphold my promise to keep our four nations in peace..."

Navy blue hoodie hanging off her bare, lightly tanned shoulders. White, skin-tight tanktop underneath, showing off her well-toned body. Camo, skin-tight shorts, displaying her smooth, toned legs. Black motorcycle boots thrown just behind the chair so they wont get in the way of the wires roping her ankles to the chair.

"..... Military force will never be used against the citizens of our four great nations..."

Silver, heavy, metal door creaks open on the opposite side of the small, dimly lit room. High-ranking officer in the military steps inside. Heavy boots, pounding on the floor as he makes his way over to the girl. "Where are the rest of the resistance?" his deep, smooth voice fills the silent room. No reply leaves the young woman's lips.

".....No one shall be forced to co-operate with us..."

A punch only just strong enough to bust her lip. Blood wells up from her lower lip. The metallic tasting liquid drips onto the girl's snow white tank top. Still no answer from her but a smirk that grows as the officer gives a frustrated sigh.

".....I promise those who wish to go against us, a fair trial..."

Another blow to the pretty, blonde's head. Blood splatters across the floor as her head whips to the side. No answer except for the young woman to open her eyes. Looking up at the officers bland, gray ones. A smirk lay in her deep, blue eyes and she says nothing. Earning her another blow and more blood to be spilled. Still nothing.

(im looking for a young male character to either play someone who is trying to be in the resistance or who is in the resistance. Also could be one of the military personnel who works in the military compound which my character is being held at)
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden felt the breeze of the cool dark night, the moon lit up the crowed with A dim glow "pfft, what a jackass" the other military guard looked at him with a look that told him to shut his trap but, he didn't. He was the top dog of the military, he took on more missions alone and survived even guns blazing when he wanted to.

His eyes watched the general hit her multiple times and didn't like the sight of it "that's enough, go!" the general turned and faced him with a smirk
"kid you have the wrong chamber" clearly the general hadn't a clue who he was dealing with. He threw a punch at Jaiden but Jaiden wasn't recruited because he was good at trainIng, no, his reflexes were astonishing like, dodge multiple bullets astonishing. Jaiden retaliated by putting the officer in an arm bar on the floor and broke his arm in the process "I said... Go..."

Jester was taken off-guard when a man stepped in. Slightly smirking as he heard the general's arm break. "Damn jackass deserved it.." she muttered to herself and watched as the general left rather quickly after that demenstration of strength. Slightly shifting in the chair to where she could watch the new guy in the room, she was rather wary of him.

Not one to give away her team mates though, she wouldnt tell him what he wanted to know. Any small detail could sell them out and she wasnt taking that chance. The wires dug into her ankles as she tried to move her legs a bit. Sitting up as straight as she could so the new guy wouldnt know that the general hadnt hurt her bad enough to be submissive to anyone.

Jaiden looked at her for a sec then loosened the wires from her anckles a little "I would letcha go but I can't" he rubbed some ointment on her anckles to ease the pain slightly "I would let you do it but you're kinda tied up" he let out a small chuckle and moved his fringe from his eyes

"lousy job lemme tell ya" he walked over to a table and placed all his weapons down, exept a pocket knife which he seemed too attactched to "don't worry I'm not going to interrogate ya"

Jester visibly relaxed but only just slightly. Wincing slightly as he rubbed the ointment on her ankles. Keeping a serious expression even as he tried to joke around. Watching him warily as he didnt place the knife on the table. Then an idea came to mind but it wasnt of escape.
"Can you undo one of my hands then? Just so i can get the blood off my face," she asked rather quietly but boldly all the same. Her voice was as smooth as honey and as sweet as sugar.

Blood was slowly falling down the side of her head from a cut just above her temple repeatedly hit as the general had been interrogating her. Blood also welled up from the cut on her lip. She didnt like other people touching her so she thought it might be nice to get herself cleaned up if not just a bit.

"I'm sorry, if I could I would but I'd lose my job..." he smiled and leaned against the wall opposite her. "so, you're the leader of the freedom fighters?" he smiled and played with his pocket knife. His ocean blue eyes looked into hers. Jaiden felt bad, he had an innocent woman tied up because he was ordered to...

Jaiden walked over towards her and held a tissue out in his hand "I'll wipe the blood for ya"

Jester didnt let any emotion except dissappointment show on her face as he refused to. But it wasnt his fault, she suspected he wouldnt but it was worth a shot. Moving her wrists a bit to get the blood flowing back in them, she leaned back into the chair watching him play with his knife. However, she didnt answer his question.

Though she did flinch when he walked over and offered to wipe the blood off for her. Hesitating for a second, she decided it would do no harm. "Please," she replied and gave him permission to go ahead. "Just..uh be careful of the bruises..theyre pretty sore," she requested and wasnt sure if he would listen or not.

Jaiden smiled softly at her request "a lot of women have told me that I'm gentle" Jaiden started to laught at his own bad joke and then started to softly wipe the the blood away "i'm sorry for this... But I only work with these assholes because my sister... Is umm... Sick" he blew his fringe away from his eyes "I need the money..."

Jester listened but she didnt say anything. Then she shrugged as best as she could and winced slightly as he got close to the cut. "People do whatthey have to in order to survive. Just like i took up the job as leader for our group after our first one died. He got captured just like i am. They killed him in interrogation. Beat him to death. It comes with the job title. Im doing what i have to in order to help others survive this. Lots of people depend on us," she said quietly and only to him. It was soft enough for no one else to hear but loud enough for only him to hear. It was more than she had said since she got here two weeks ago.

Looking at the man's eyes, she saw something different there than all the others. Thats why she had chosen to tell him all that. Though she still wouldnt compromise the rest of the group. "I hope you get the money you need to help your sister," she said before finally going quiet again. This whole time she had been working on the handcuffs at a very slow and un-noticeable pace. Finally she had gotten both hands out but she kept a hold on the cuffs so they wouldnt fall to the floor. When he got down to her lip, she took her chance and grabbed his knife quicker than his reflexes would allow him to react. She had trained to be quick in case someone such as the man before her came along. Though she didnt threaten him with it, she simply held it and as soon as the general walked through the door to help, she threw it into his chest nailing him right in the heart. Then she simply sat there since she could do nothing else. Everything had happened in under five or so seconds. It was all fast and a silence settled over her as it was over. Though the entire time she had kep her eyes locked with the man's in front of her. A small smile played on her features. "Thanks," she whispered as several soldiers started to pour in.

Jaiden had completely lost all sympathy for her and now anger had ran through him "STOP!" he yelled to the other soldiers and they did jus that blocking off any and every way out "big. Mistake!" he sweeped her legs off the ground with his left leg and while she was in mid air, he slammed her into the ground "my reflexes are faster and much better... Never. Steal. My. Knife" he held her arms behind her and cuffed them together then threw her back on the chair and held a gun to her head "don't get up..." his anger changed him into a completely different person but, that knife was really, really important... More than his own life

Jester didnt flinch but her body was alot more sore now. However, she didnt move and made no effort to prevent him from shooting her now. Though she did shrug and her eyes went cold and emotionless. "I do what i need to," she said simply. Though now it was her move and everything had already been planned out.
A second later, the several soldiers that had rushed in fell to the ground dead. All the other men on base had been tied up or killed. Now it was only Jester and the man before her on base. Before they had captured her, the freedom fighters had come together and made a plan for if she did. Now it was being carried out. Several people were standing in the doorway with guns ready to be fired at the guy threatening their leader. Glancing at them, Jester didnt even so much as smile or smirk. "Leave," she said to them before looking back up at the man. The people hesitated but did as she said and left the two alone.
Jester watched him with some intrest hidden in the depths of her eyes. "Go ahead. If your going to pull a gun out you might as well use it," she said to him calmly.

He lowered his gun a clenched his knife "I got what I wanted" his eyes still fixed on her "I just..." he lowered his head "need this knife... And this job" spinning the gun on his index finger he placed it back in its sheath. Jaiden felt her eyes watch his every move, he hated his job but he loved his sister more than anything. Jaiden pulled out a spare gun from the general's holster and held it to her "you'll need this"

Jester felt her body relax a bit but she couldnt help the smile that graced her lips. "Thanks," she said while managing to get her hands free of the cuffs for the second time. Then she unwrapped the bloody wire from around her ankles. Standing up, she stretched for a second then took the gun. putting it in the waistband of her shorts, she grabbed her black motorcycle boots and pulled them on. "You know...you could probably help your sister out more in our group than you can in theirs. Beside we could use someone like you," she said as she zipped up her hoodie and fixed her dishelved clothing. Then made her way to the doorway and stopped, looking back at him. "Its just an offer. But it will be open for however long it takes you to see you could be doing alot better in our group," she said then used her fingers to brush her bangs to the side watching him.

He looked at his knife, his eyes sparkled from the reflected light "well if I'm going to join ya then I should tell you..." Jaiden walked towards her "the president has left and his mech soldiers are going to attack" he was right, the darkness of the town couldn't hide the huge robot soldiers that were waiting for them. Screams of the freedom fighters along with bullet shells falling tithe floor started filling the chamber.

Jester couldnt help it as her fist connected rather quickly with his jaw after she grabbed both of his wrists to prevent him from defending himself. "Thats for the kick to the chest and not warning me sooner," she said before letting go of him and turning to run into the chamber. What she was about to do next was why she was named leader.
Blocking and dodging bullets, she got grazed by a couple but that was the extent of her injuries before she reached the front line of robots. Leaping upwards, she kicked the first ones head clean off and jumped into the middle of the whole army of robots. A wild fire glowed in her eyes as she counted them in under a second then watched as all of them turned her way. "Get out of here now!" she snapped at the fighters still alive. They nodded and helped the wounded out but left to their underground tunnels.
The robots raised their guns and she smirked at the stupidity of technology. Running for the closest one, they started firing and started taking out their own robots by themselves. All she was doing was simply dodging and ducking with the occasional decapitation. Soon, she was panting heavily and standing in the middle of a bunch of robot bodies and parts. A few bullets she hadnt been able to dodge and they had gotten her arms or sides both nothing too damaging. Blood still dripped off her and she wavered for a second before regaining her composure. Carefully picking her way over to the entrance, she leaned against the wall for support. Ears still ringing from being so close to the guns going off.

"that girls got some anger in her for sure" he ran after her watching as some more mechs entered the war torn village apart. Jaiden grabbed a grenade from the general's motionless body and pulled the pin then threw it up flowing that was a strong bicycle kick launching the grenade into one of the propellers of the jet pack on the back of the robot. Jaiden waited for the sound of a sweet *KABOOM* and ran into the open grounds guns blazing. He moved so fast that every bullet that flew towards him has slowed down tremendously enabling him to counter each bullet with his own in mid

With a wince, Jester pulled herself back together as another came at her. They seemed endless as she pushed herself off the wall just in time to dodge several bullets. Then she ran for it and pulled a knife from her boot, jamming it into the line between its body and head. Shoving upwards with great force, its head popped off and rolled away into more of the same robots. Leaping off of the previous robot, she was quick to enter back in and start taking out some more. When she was again finished with another troop, she looked around for more until her adrenaline died down and the pain started flooding in.
Jester had taken a few rather bad hits but she wasnt sticking around here to get captured again. Quickly running over to the still fighting Jaiden, she grabbed hold of the back of his shirt. "We are leaving now," she said through clenched teeth. Motioning towards an open hole in the ground, she ran over to it. "Down here," she calle to him and slid down into the hole. Waiting for him just below it, she was ready to shut the top as soon as he got in.

Before jumping in after her, Jaiden pulled out a belt full of grenades "custom made" he pulled a string which released the pins and the grenades themselves into the air. One by one as the all fell Jaiden kicked each grenade to each robot. "NIGHT NIGHT!" he smiled then ended his steak by jumping in after her. An explosion 10x bigger than the previous 1 was heard outside "custom grenades, bigger boom and stronger shrapnel" Jaiden was panting between words

Jester was quick to slam the titanium hatch shut. Spinning a dial that gave a faint click showing it was locked then leaned against the narrow tunnel's wall. Listening to the explosion, she waited a good five minutes before struggling off the wall. Looking at Jaiden, she looke him over quickly for serious injuries. "My name is Jester. Most just call me Jes but i dont really mind what you call me," she said in a rather quiet voice.
Blood was soaking into her clothes from thr injuries she had sustained. She wasnt as quick as Jaiden was about dodging, she just fought as best she could. Giving it all she had everytime she fought. Taking Jaiden's arm, she led him down the hallway single file pausing every minute or so for air. "One thing..i hate about those robots..never run out of ammo," she muttered when they came to a pause for the fourth time.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus