Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden still had his arms around her holding her tighter in his arms "baby I'm fine... Nothing will happen to me... And if anything does... You'll have the baby..."

Jaiden felt her hold tight and held her in his arms not saying another word because he knew that, it will be close to suicide but so was the time he fought the beast...
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester gripped his shirt tighter as he said if anything does. "Jaiden you cant leave me and the baby. You cant," she repeated quietly. Then she crashed her lips onto Jaiden's hard, deep, lovingly, and passionately, pushing him against the nearest wall as she did. All her living emotions were put into the kiss, knowing she wouldnt be able to change his mind she had to tell him how she felt so he would have soemthing to come back to. He had to come back.

Jaiden did the same kissing her with every ounce of love he had for her and every feeling he when she was around. Jaiden was pinned to the wall as her body crushed his, he felt her warmth, her love, her passion and he didn't want it to stop... He wanted to stop time.

His still had his arms wrapped around her not showing any signs of letting her slim, warm sexy body go he just held her there.

His heart raced with each second of the kiss. He pulled away slowly "I will be back... Don't give up hope..." He whispered against her lips before he kissed her again deeply, lovingly and passionately.

Jester felt a couple of warm tears slide down her cheeks silently as he kissed her again. She kissed him back with everything she felt for him. Gripping his shirt tightly as she kissed him with everything she had in her. Slowly pulling away to where theyre lips brushed. "Im giving you something to come back to," she whispered against his lips as she looked deep into his eyes.

Gently tangling her fingers in his hair as she kissed him with everything she had again. She would do this all night if she had to in order for him to come back alive and stay alive.

The next day came fast and Jaiden was getting ready as he packed hi back pack, winter was coming to a stop as the snow melted but the air stayed cold. He felt her watch him as he did everything as to get ready "I... I hope...I..." He let his sentence hang because he knew she knew where he was getting at. Jaiden turned to her then kissed her wrapping his arms around her "I love you" he whispered against her lips.

Today could be his last day, all he could do was hope and pray, even if he had no religion... All he could do was... Pray.

Jester silently watched him and bit her lip as she felt it starting to tremble. She didnt want to think that way but with the dangerous mission he was going on it was impossible not to. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he kissed her, she kissed back deeply and lovingly. "I love you too..please..you have to come back.." she whispered against his lips and she couldt stop the tears that escaped her and silently crept down her cheeks. Pressing another loving kiss to his lips before he could pull away it lasted a long several minutes before she let him go reluctantly.

"I will..." He whispered wiping her tears with his thumb, he wanted to come back so much. He held back his tears until he turned away from her letting a tear drop and stream down his face "goodbye... Jester" the door followed after him slamming shut, he was gone... Will he be back?... Will he be able to hold her in his arms again?... Will the child grow up without a father?...

Jester sat on their bed, staring at the floor as tears made her vision blur. Quietly crying as she thought of him never returning, she put her hand on her belly. "Your dad will be back. I promise.." she whispered mainly to comfort herself. The rest of the day she spent inside even when several people came to check up on her she refused to leave and get some fresh air. She ate only enough to provide for the baby and keep her alive but she didnt feel hungry.

"1pm, Saturday, hey baby, it's me Jaiden. I'm making this recording of this day to send to you if... Hopefully I'll be back to play this to you myself" Jaiden spoke into a voice recorder as they rode in a truck, he wore the army uniform to blend in with truck as did his team "there are so many things I want to say but can't, I want to be their with you... With the baby..." He was crying, his voice clearly showed that his fear of not retuning got the better of him.

"4:40pm, were almost there hun, in a few hours I'm going to be there, in the base with half an army by my side. All I can think about is you and the baby... The suns shining here so that's good I guess but it's still freezing" the truck came to a stop as the tires screeched to a halt. "We're here baby, the moment of truth... I... Love you..." He stopped playing as he jumped out of the truck and made his way inside. His team followed him as the regrouped with their spies who had gotten their army ready.

Jaiden walked out with his guns ready "PRESIDENT, HEAR ME NOW, IM GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN YOU BASTARD" he ran for the doors of his base mechs and soldiers stood in his way, his small army against the president's...

Jaiden arrived to the top, covered in blood and wounds... Pain surrounding his body as he yelled in pain, he was the only one at the top... He told his soldiers to wait for him as he finished this "10:00pm, baby it's... Me Jaiden..." He was pausing to take deep breaths to ignore the pain "I'm outside the... Presidents... Office... I can taste the victory... I...love you babe" Jaiden felt his stomach turn, he was nervous as to what would happen, would he meet his end?

Jaiden slammed the doors open and limped inside. The president looked surprised and scared as Jaiden shot the gun out of his hand, his tape recorder was still recording "PRESIDENT YOU BASTARD... You're dead meat..." *bang* the president was shot in the main artery of his heart.

Jaiden smiled to himself happy that he killed the president and even more happy that he survived... He felt blood stream out of his stomach as looked down "no..." He whispered before falling "not...now..." He fell to the floor with the thud. The president had shot him in his last dying seconds "Je-ster...I... Love you..."

Back at the house Joe was sat with Jester "this was the last he held to dearly to him" Jaiden hadn't come home... Joe handed her the cassett and walked out... Holding back his tears... They had lost a leader... She had lost her fiancé...

Jester couldnt bring herself to listen to the tape yet. She waited for Joe to leave before sobs racked through her body and she crumbled to the floor. After hours of crying, she was silent but numb to everything besides her thoughts of Jaiden. All she felt now was pain and numbness, seriously considering walking out into a snowstorm and purposely loosing her way. The only thing that kept her from doing so is that she was caring Jaiden's baby.

Jester wrapped her arms protectively around her stomach and brought her knees to her chest then put her head on her knees. Tears streamed silently down her cheeks for a minute until sobs again racked through her.

People were starting to get uneasy the more Jester stayed inside and wouldnt let anyone in. Joe had to take over for the longest time. Eventually Jester got back out and started taking care of everyone again. But she rarely smiled or talked to anyone besides giving out orders. After nine months, she had the baby and it turned out to be a girl.

Jester took Jaiden's last name even though they hadnt been married officially. She named the girl Jayee Smith and Jayee was the only one who could make her smile and be happy for a long while. It took ages for the numbness to die down and for Jester to be happy around other people. Jayee turned out to look alot like Jaiden but very beautiful. She had his eyes and his hair color but Jetser's hairstyle and figure. Jayee grew up to be a beautiful young woman. Jester never did fall in love again but she was fine with it. She couldnt bring herself to ever loose someone she loved like that ever again. She did listen to the tape after the first few weeks and she kept it. She told Jayee stories of her father that made him sound like a super hero and Jayee loved them wishing she had known him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus