Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Trade (Open)

Claine Topic Starter Moderator

Birdy99 wrote:
Hiya! I am really interested in doing an art trade with you! I don’t have a DA, but I have an Instagram if that would be okay? Zerospade1249

Another thing is that...well, I mostly draw traditional art and my digital art skills are incredibly rusty at the moment;;; There don’t have an example for digital art on my instagram, but if you prefer digital art then you might get something like this?

See more
de980def8c9f0b02072c7da4a3024d8f.jpg

Hey there! Of course I'm more than happy to trade! I also have no problem trading for traditional artwork.

Which of your characters would you like me to draw?

Skipbab wrote:
You remember me, right?

Just leaving this here: https://www.deviantart.com/skipbab/gallery/

I remember you.

I'm sorry but I don't want to trade with you at this time.
Sure, I be on my way then.
red-veins

*slip'n'slides in*

howdy, howdy! i'd love to trade with you if you're still open. my deviantart is full of incomplete doodles and what not, so allow me to give you examples of what my actual complete art looks like, heh. this one (flats w/ very minimal shading) and this one (full-rendering) are probably the most accurate to my current skill level. :>

if you're interested, let me know~!

nineforalostgod wrote:
*slip'n'slides in*

howdy, howdy! i'd love to trade with you if you're still open. my deviantart is full of incomplete doodles and what not, so allow me to give you examples of what my actual complete art looks like, heh. this one (flats w/ very minimal shading) and this one (full-rendering) are probably the most accurate to my current skill level. :>

if you're interested, let me know~!

Hey! I'd be happy to trade with you. I usually only do one trade at a time because I'm a little bit slow as an artist. So you'll have to be okay being second in queue.
red-veins

Claine wrote:
Hey! I'd be happy to trade with you. I usually only do one trade at a time because I'm a little bit slow as an artist. So you'll have to be okay being second in queue.

ofc! i don't mind waiting. <:

nineforalostgod wrote:
Claine wrote:

ofc! i don't mind waiting. <:

red-veins

Claine wrote:

i'll shoot ya a PM here directly~
Hiya! Well, can you draw my character Fujibayashi Guren?

The description of his appearance is on the second page, but references are on the bottom of the third page ^^

Which character would you have me draw then?

Birdy99 wrote:
Hiya! Well, can you draw my character Fujibayashi Guren?

The description of his appearance is on the second page, but references are on the bottom of the third page ^^

Which character would you have me draw then?

No problem!

Would you be willing to draw my character Sparrow?
Claine wrote:
No problem!

Would you be willing to draw my character Sparrow?

Of course!^^

Reopening and bumping up :D

Bumping up

Recently I've enjoyed drawing portraits which is something I've always considered myself weak at:

QDkxdIb.png
gB8gMjw.png
I'm especially interested in doing more hard shaded pieces like the one above ^^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Trade (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus