Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Treasure Lamp is recruiting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Angel (played by fantasy)

rolled 1d6 and got 3

The Treasure Lamp (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

hey guys, this is an OOC thread where if you want to do 1x1 with me, let me know. read the requirements

if you're looking to RP right away, head over to the fantasy rp forum, rather than here in the looking for rp.
Faye Bennet (played by Mintwish)

Hello! I am Faye Bennet! I'm practicing potions and water magic, may i join htis

Faye Bennet wrote:
Hello! I am Faye Bennet! I'm practicing potions and water magic, may i join this

Send me a PM and we can talk. :3
I just recently joined RP repository so I think this can be a learning step to the RP world. I already have a character ready for play, but I'm not so sure about it. Iif you want, you can ignore the background of his, but he is really just a half demon half human with a sword and a gun. I can change some stuff if you want.
(He really looks like a bounty hunter so PM me on what I can change)

Dangercave wrote:
I just recently joined RP repository so I think this can be a learning step to the RP world. I already have a character ready for play, but I'm not so sure about it. Iif you want, you can ignore the background of his, but he is really just a half demon half human with a sword and a gun. I can change some stuff if you want.
(He really looks like a bounty hunter so PM me on what I can change)

Send me a PM. We can always talk about the specifics. :D
Raina (played by Texan)

Hey there~

I've never used the 'find rp' section of RPR to find partners before, but this one caught my eye so I figure I'd give it a shot.

I'd be interested in throwing https://www.rprepository.com/editchar.php?char=48818 into the picture. She could very easily be an assassin, and I'm thinking possibly a shifter of some sort (still mulling over what power she would have).

Let me know if y'all are still accepting and what not.

Also, what platform do y'all use for roleplay? I usually gravitate towards discord/skype/etc rather than forum-style.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk about the details.

As I stated before, the trials will be 1x1 using the private message feature of rpr. Those who pass the trial will be placed in a forum rp.
And how do we know if we passed?

Apologies for not making this clear sooner! The names of which each Treasure Lamp member initially introduces themselves is a codename. If they reveal their real name, that is a pretty clear indicator.
Hi there! I'd love to try out for this. I have a great character for this type of Roleplay.
Hoping to hear from you.

Shoot me a pm and maybe we can discuss something.
I'd like to apply. Olifina is a great healer, and skilled in making clothing and armor. Plus, he's bored.

Send me a PM and we can talk.
Hello! I was wondering If you are still accepting Role players? I have been Role playing for a few years know. (3-4 years on multiple websites.) I thought the premise looked promising. My character is a Drow (Dark Elven) Sorcerer, a skilled arcane fighter!
Argagno (played anonymously)

Is my character a suitable candidate?

I think it would largely depend on the interaction that they have. Send me a PM and we can talk more.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Treasure Lamp is recruiting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus