Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Treasure Lamp is recruiting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This has piqued my interest, but I have a question regarding technology. Would guns be considered too advanced technologically? Not like modern guns, but more along the lines of flintlocks and such, if not that's fine.
The reason I ask is because I have a gun-mage who I think would be a decent character for this RP, but I have another character in mind if that doesn't work out.
The Treasure Lamp (played by 8TigerBunnyTora) Topic Starter

@The_Almighty_Q

Early guns would be fine for this period. Rifles, flintlocks, etc. however don’t expect guns to be a normal thing around. Having a gun would be a fairly unique weapon, so expect some attention to be drawn to your character.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk more.

@Pluvio

Already sent a PM
I got a few characters who might be good for it: Duran and Raed. Raed is an enforcer-for-hire who's actually pretty good at reading people. Duran is a beastmaster and former bandit.

Are either of them Treasure Lamp material?

Forta-ver wrote:
I got a few characters who might be good for it: Duran and Raed. Raed is an enforcer-for-hire who's actually pretty good at reading people. Duran is a beastmaster and former bandit.

Are either of them Treasure Lamp material?

Shoot me a PM and we can talk. I'm a little bit unreliable at the moment with it being just about thanksgiving, but I'll do my best.
Hey there my name is Damion my OC is a 24 year old male half-orc named Bryce he has been a apprentice to a arcane mage for 14 years of his life. He was planning for a bit longer but the AM's home was destroyed by a chemistry accident so now he searches for a party to join.

sorry if im straight forward.

Pm me
If you're still looking for people, might I offer Niena? She's an elf, and though I've never specified her age she is older than 20; more of a healer than a fighter, fairly friendly most of the time.

Solame wrote:
If you're still looking for people, might I offer Niena? She's an elf, and though I've never specified her age she is older than 20; more of a healer than a fighter, fairly friendly most of the time.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk.
If applications are still open, I wish to put my character through the trial:
He's a mariner with an unique ship, one that he can control with his will after all the time in his childhood attached to it. The ship is also fueled by a substance unique to your world only :^ (by coincidence though). In battle, he wields a bow that can absorb and dispel heat.
I'm still working out his race... though.

tapicationer wrote:
If applications are still open, I wish to put my character through the trial:
He's a mariner with an unique ship, one that he can control with his will after all the time in his childhood attached to it. The ship is also fueled by a substance unique to your world only :^ (by coincidence though). In battle, he wields a bow that can absorb and dispel heat.
I'm still working out his race... though.

Shoot me a PM if you think you've fleshed him out already :3
haunt

If you're still accepting, I think I could probably use Amelia for this? Her profile isn't at all complete yet because I made it last night, and she doesn't have any powers so I'd have to come up with something for this, if that's all okay.

send Pm
Hello there! I saw this post and thought it'd be good for my first RP on this site. Do you mind if I give it a go? I do need to make a second OC before we can start, however.

send me a PM :3
I'd be interested. My character doesn't yet have a profile at all, but I think for this she could be an Assassin and maybe drug dealer bc thats just who she is with the ability to talk with animals with some sort of weird magic animal allspeak. That's her only real power, she can't bend them to her will at all unless they agree to do something for her.

I'm not sure she would be able to catch up to the rest of them, to be honest.

And, even if she could, I'm reluctant to try because one of my TL characters has a substances history and I don't even want to try and retrigger that for them.

If you had another character, that would be great.
okay sorry
I have stumbled thru the land to find living being hello I said as I grabbed my knee
Hey guys what's up
Angel (played by fantasy)

sup

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Treasure Lamp is recruiting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus