Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm new

Hey everybody I'm new to RP repository I've never written like this before. If someone can help me and show me the ropes it would be much appreciated thanks a lot everyone hope to hear from someone soon
I am always looking for new RP partners. Take a look at my characters, maybe you'll like one. As for help, the Mods are great here I've heard, and the other players, are most helpful as well. Great community, You'll find your footing quickly.
'Officially' saying hi here, and welcome to RPR :) Glad I could get you addicted!

For all my friends on here who don't know, this guy is a friend of mine in real life. I know he would really appreciate if you all could help him figure out RP! :) He writes, but hasn't really RPed before.

Can't wait to RP with you myself, dude, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you grow in your skills through the site :D
Witness

Ah, welcome CelticIce! I remember when I came to RPR, and I had only written before, never RP. I'm not what you'd call a "seasoned" player, having only been around for a few months, but I can try showing you the ropes, if you'd be interested. :)

I'd also recommend signing up with the Roleplay School group. I was able to get my footing about RP with help from there, and there's plenty of new members always coming in for advice. A good friend of mine, and a great player and a mod of the site, Sanne, runs the joint, so you know it's top-notch stuff. ;)

Hope you find some good people around here, and some good RP!
CelticIce Topic Starter

Thanks everyone it means a lot to me to have a least a little back up :)! I cant wait to grab a foot hold and get started and hone my writing skills through this site!
To:Strangedisease: Its Nice to meet someone besides someone I know in real life, so thanks for the first person who talked to me on here. I look forward to RPing with you soon :), you have one character that would match to mine better then the others so we can go from there :).
To:CelestinaGrey: I'm glad you got me on here, its going to be a good way to improve writing skills and stuff. I hope to get writing with you and maybe a few more people soon! So you give me the instruction and we can figure it out together, thanks! I'm really excited!
CelticIce Topic Starter

Thank you Witness I will be sure to check that out ASAP!
Welcome! (I really need to get back on here and start welcoming the new people.) *Is lazy* I'm about to start up some RPs again, so hit me up if you are interested!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus