Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Minerva

I understand. I need a new prescription, myself.
If you click on dashboard, it will give you a list titled, Your characters. Beside that, on the same bar as the title it will say, Add a character. Also, welcome :)
Minerva

Hehe hey there SD. As you can see I've been doubling between here and Szurane. XD;
mmbeyries718 Topic Starter

Thanks! So far, I've met Minerva, and you and your both very nice.
Minerva

The whole community is pretty nice. I half expect some sort of borg conspiracy that just hasn't infected me yet. Or I'm not aware I've been infected and I'm totally part of it. AHHHH!

No for real, I've never seen such a friendly online community.

Its going to be fun! i can already tell! :)
I've been doing a bit of multi tasking as well.

The community is great. You'll have more friends then you can handle soon enough. Hit me up for RP anytime.
Minerva

Well, what kind of RP do you enjoy? Like... fantasy, realism, scifi? Do you like... greek, medeival, modern, futuristic? =) Do you aim for drama, romance, adventure, or something else?

I'm open for all of them, Izzy and I usually did fantasy, sci-fi, ect./romance.
Minerva

Ah d'oh. That may be one of the catch 22's I have.. Few of my characters are suited to romance. They're either married (Rafe), heartbreakers (Luci, Ash), not interested (Ferous), or downright asexual (Rudianos). Or like... users/abusers (Zenthus, who only either seduces servants or people for villainous purposes) or... animals. (Auroch) XD;
Minerva

Still you will find many people enjoy romance around here!

Haha, You and my friend would get along! A lot of characters are like that.
Minerva

I think it's just... I dunno, sometimes my characters find romance through story but being married in real life to someone I've known since I was ten, I really haven't had any lack of it. Whereas, say, I lack adventure, and I much enjoy carrying out the adventure side. =) If that makes sense. But still, Rafe's wife came by RP, as I made him as a bachelor etc. So you never know!

Haha! my character Shelia got married through RP and It;s very ironic. She's a demon hunter, who marries, a demon king.
Minerva

Har. Ash was a demon king who had a child by a demon huntress, so none too dissimilar. Never married that one though, even if he does have a few hundred wives. He takes polyamory and harems to a new level.
There seems to be a lot of people looking for romance rps on this site. My characters are mostly suited for it, but I try not to have preconceived ideas of where plot will take them. It limits growth.

Your characters are Awesome!

Agreed with SD. I try to stay away from Rp's that have the story line already laid out. It's much more fun to see where it takes us!
Minerva

Agreed! RP's randomosity took Rafe from being a hardworking fly by night repairman bachelor to a successful business CEO/Vigilante. Find the right partners to play with and anything is possible. Right now, Strangedisease's Ella Schumacher is trying to digest that the man she's been talking to is also, apparently, a peacock. Hah.

HA!
She's not handling it so well..

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus