Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi.

mmbeyries718 Topic Starter

Your elf is very pretty. Is she seelie or unseelie court? Do you know?
Kim Site Admin

Who are you talking to? Minerva?
Minerva

I was afk a minute! I don't have any elves so I doubt it's me!
Minerva

On nights he works (weekdays) I stay up till about 5 AM. On nights he doesn't work, anywhere between midnight and 5 AM, depending on when my brain lets me check out.

sorry, im rambling about books. from far away your picture looked like an elf. But i saw close up now. I just feel silly.
Minerva

Haha, you mean Kim? No, that's actually a real picture of our fair head admin.
Minerva

/site owner/whatever. And no problem, Kim. I love actually being part of the community now and not stranded on a horrible phone!

She's very pretty. Is it a cosplay?
Minerva

sort of. Almost any time I've seen a picture of her, it's something like that. Except maybe at the start of the anniversary movie.

I feel so young.
Kim Site Admin

It's not a cosplay per se -- It's not a video game or book character. I sewed the dress based off real historical paintings of nobility from the tudor period.
Kim Site Admin

But thank you, I'm flattered to be thought of as an elf. ;)

Thats amazing!

And you would be seelie court elf seeing as how nice you are.

i'll see if i can get on tomorrow, I have to go to sleep for school tomorrow/ Thank you all for you help! It helped a lot!
Kim Site Admin

I think that's probably true. I always feel absolutely terrible when I realize I've done something not-nice.

I thought for a moment you were asking about Aria, who I believe is technically unseelie although she was raised among humans and is basically a normal little girl.
Minerva

Sleep well!
Kim Site Admin

You're welcome! Although I think most of that thanks goes to you, Minerva.

Sleep tight! Hope to see you around again. :)
Minerva

Hm, I might move over to Just Talkin' for once.
Sanne Moderator

Just hopping in to say hello!! I didn't read all the pages (yet) so I'm sorry if you answered this before. Are you planning on adding any characters other than Finn to the site? And your profile says you draw. I do too! Do you have a gallery to show off? :)

I have a Deviantart! You can look there.
http://inuyasha-fangurl.deviantart.com/

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus