Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I really need to roleplay

As I've only got one living, I'm bored out of my miind. I can do any kind of roleplay aside from 18+ ones. I am aware I am 18, but I'm just not into those types of roleplays. I can even attempt to do a roleplay concerning certain cartoon ponies >.>....So feel free to ask!..Just keep in mind I have work too so expect a delay.
Hi um can I roleplay with you? I'm still new and would like more .. adventures :) I promise I won't do 18+ ones~
Minerva

I really don't have much time to offer up to random RP but I will say, you shouldn't feel the need to justify yourself over not wanting mature subject matter. It doesn't appeal to everyone, and if people don't get it, they can go suck a duck. =)
Kyra45 Topic Starter

pretty much, but i usually try to note anything i don't like just in case they don't to seem to get it.

@Sabriel: I'll gladly do a roleplay with you, just tell me which char of mine you'd like me to use.

sorry, just now woke up. x3;
Kyra you can use whichever character you feel you like. My character will mold to yours I think :)
Kyra45 Topic Starter

alright. i'll use Sinatra(ice angel, but is human otherwise). are you going to make the thread, or do you want me to make one?
503cb3c9afa96f6c00001392.gif
Kyra45 Topic Starter

hoyaz Ross. here to ask me about an adventure? XD
bnPPQ.gif
I should probably stop .gif-spamming before sanne murders me.

Anyway, let's play pretend!!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sanne is too nice to murder anyone :P
Okay Kyra I've posted the beginning :) right here!
Kyra45 Topic Starter

@ Sab: Posted~

@ Ross : Kyraniu45 is the one I'd use if thats OK :3 (you've seen the Misc)

@ Darth: Sanne hasn't assured us of that yet. XD
Sanne Moderator

*loads her fluffy angry kitten 'nade launcher* Murder? Nope. Fluffy destruction? Yes.

I'll leave you to your roleplays now. ;)
The bat concurs with this statement.

I also need to role play
Likewise. Although I'm still working on my character's background at the moment...
Kyra45 Topic Starter

i'm still ready for any roleplays you guys can toss at me. just look at all my chars i have XD
I've just created two new characters whom I'd like to build out. Lydrea and Laine. Lydrea has a back ground story, she can pop in any fantasy styled RP if you like. As to Laine, I want to RP him and give him a background around that RP.

If there's any other character of mine that appeals to you, let me know! :)
Kyra45 Topic Starter

any char of any type i can roleplay with. just tell which char you'd want to use and tell which char of mine you think would be usuable for fantasy~
Kyra45 Topic Starter

i'm still here for any roleplays. i don't have any active ones it seems..

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I really need to roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus