Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Ayvas (played by Sabriel)

A warm spring day. Life is renewing and birds are chirping. Winter is over! A young girl dances barefoot in a moss filled clearing in a forest, her eyes closed. She likes the way her tattered blue dress floats in the air as she twirls around.

488673_Mushy-Moss-Forest_400.jpg

(Roleplay for kyra45's Sinatra :) Picture By Ericz)
Sinatra (played by Kyra45)

The lone seemingly human girl looks around from a nearby tree, her eyes squinting slightly. She looks down at the dancing girl slightly, watching her. The warming air made her shudder slightly despite being ice cold. The branch she was on cracks, causing her to carefully move to another branch as the few leaves rustled from movement.
Ayvas (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

A small smile forms on the girl's dry, cracked lips. She continues dancing around the clearing, and starts singing.

“Searching, searching, for truth and answers
The Ice Maiden’s frozen eyes stare into heaven
Though she will never feel warmth again
An Angel’s tear melts the ice around her”

Her lifeless grey eyes look around the forest, almost as if she's expecting something to happen.

''Yes, an angel frozen eternally and left to endure life as a frozen creature whose cold sends small chill down spines...'' She spoke, almost cold in her words. She stayed on the new branch and watched still. Her silky hair moved as she brushed it across her face. ''Frozen, but still alive..'' She added with a sigh.

Ayvas quickly turns to the girl in the tree and grins.

"Ah, you've heard that story too?" she asks, staring up at Sinatra. "Some children in the village told me if I sing this song, the Ice Angel's spirit would come to me!" her grin widens. "I've been singing it all day!"

''I wait here for hours..Staring at the sky trying to solve the mysteries that surround my existance. I am an Ice angel, an angel who is as cold as ice and cold to the touch. I am a spirit in one way, but a human in another.'' She replied.

With a sly smile she climbs down, and faces Ayvas. ''Songs about me are scattered around the world. I only appear when the weather is perfect. Since warmth hurts.'' She added, shivering slightly.

Ayvas doesn't look surprised, but smiles wide and tucks her white hair behind her ears.

"So, you're the Ice Angel! It worked! Can I touch you? Do you really freeze people by looking at them?" She laughs, bouncing a little bit. Excited.

''You can touch me if you want to, but I warn you that I am as cold as ice.'' As she look at Ayvas coldly, the wind blowing just enough to chill slightly as her hair blew a bit. ''I am the Ice Angel, earth bound. My sight can sends chills down a spine.'' She replied, nodding.

*Something is wrong here* Avi thinks to herself. She reaches her hand out and touches Sinatra's arm, her smile huge.

"Ice Angel is freezing!" Ayvas shouts, quickly backing away. Suddenly a metal cage crashes down surrounding the angel.

(Is this ok? Should I open the thread so someone can save you?)
(No worries. I have the one Sinatra comes from~)

Sinatra yelps as the cage covers her, and falls down on her bottom. ''Agh! Who set this cage here?'' She hissed, the holds the jewel around her neck tightly. ''Don't worry. I have someone I've been teaching for years. She's a rare creature that few have seen.'' She replied.

The air turns to cold as a silvery figure darts about in the woods, wingbeats heard.

Avasy laughs, "There is no way you can get out of this cage! You're mine! Now I can make you grant my wish!"
''Such a pity you would dare capture an angel who has does nothing to you.'' She retorted, eying the skies as the silvery figure gets behind a great group of trees.

''I can't guarantee an Angel would grant the wish of such a greedy person.''

Ayvas giggles, "You're feisty aren't you! But you will grant me my wish. I'll make you grant it!"

*NO! Why am I making an Angel angry! This is not good." Avi whimpers in her mind, trying to stop herself. She walks over and pokes a metal bar.

"This cage is set to heat up when I want. You will slowly melt if you don't grant my wish."
''I'll never grant your wish!'' She hissed, wincing slightly. ''You won't get away with this.'' She added.

The silvery creature watches silently, wings spreading.

"Watch me." Ayvas activates a small ring outside the cage. It hums a little, starting up. Avi watches in silent horror. Why can't she stop herself? Why can't she protect an angel?
Sinatra cringes, curling up tightly and shivery badly as her body got colder to the fight the heat.

It was then that the small dragon-like creature, about as big as a woldf, lunged out from behind Ayvas with a loud squeak.

Ayvas stares at the suffering Angel, her dead eyes showing no mercy. As the dragon-like creature tackles Ayvas, she falls and stares blankly at the cage from the ground.
Sinatra remained curled up, shaking badly even as her icey wings shimmered into view from the warming cage.

The dragon-like creature snorts. ''You know you want to free my master, but your mind won't let you.'' They spoke, calm.

The girl looks at the creature, "I will get my wish. Even if you try to eat me, I promise I'm not tasty."
''I won't eat you, nor do I eat anything like humans. I can sense you want to free the angel but don't want to at the same time.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus