Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Ayvas (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

Ayvas murmurs, "I will capture you too, creature. You will be mine." She has a soft confident smile. Avi tries to tell the small dragon *yes, release the Angel!* but no words come out. Ayvas is fully in control.
''You can not catch what you fear.''

Pondering for a second, the girl looks into the eyes of the dragon. "You're right. However, I do not fear you. The Ice Angel will give in soon, and I will have my wish." her smile grows a little.
''Oh, you don't have to fear me. I know what your scared of.'' She replied calmly. Of course she knew who feared what. She was born with a hidden ability that allowed to reveal the little things that frightened even the strongest person. It wasn't too hard to use, but it had its limits.

Ayvas laughs, "Oh you do now?" She sits up a little bit, intrigued. She pays no attention to the cage, which is starting to glow with warmth.
''And if you don't free my master, I'll turn into your nightmare.'' She hissed.

Sinatra curls tighter still, shaking as her fragile wings of ice start to melt slightly.

Silver looks in Ayvas eyes with her own, narrowed and dimly pulsing.

"HAHAHAHA! I want to see this nightmare!" Ayvas laughs, poking Silver on the nose with her index finger. "You can't hurt me. You can't scare me."

Avi stares at Silver, studying it. She looks over to Sinatra and thinks, *Blue. Everything is so blue. What a beautiful color*
Silver snirks. ''I don't have to hurt you, nor scare you.'' She smiled, as she quickly felt Silver's aura of uneasiness.

Sinatra winces. ''P...Please don't anger my student!'' She shouted, then stops and grins. Sinatra was a spirit. One that lives inside Silver. ''After all, I can get out with ease.'' Sinatra stated.

Ayvas gets up, brushing mud off her dress, "This was my favorite dress too." She says, her smile shrinking. The girl looks over to Sinatra.

"You're lying. You can't get out of that cage. I made it just for you."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45)

''I can, and I will. This form I take is only one I manifest as. That dragon is Silvers Fear Sinatra. Sinatra. I'm part of her.''

Eyes widening, Ayvas' grey eyes look towards the dragon. "Now I MUST capture you!" She puts her pale hand on Silver's head.
Silver flinches out of reach, teeth bared. ''Free my master or else!''

"Or else what? You can't do anything to me." The cage's bars begin to glow red with heat. Avi doesn't even try any more, she just stare's out into the world through eyes she can't control.
Silver blasts a beam of ice at the cage violently, hitting the reddening bars as Sinatra blacks out.

"What are you doing!?" Ayvas yells, as the cage sizzles and becomes brittle.
Silver backs up, then charges into the bars, teeth gritted. ''You hurt my teacher!''

The bars of the cage give in, and snaps. Ayvas stands there, glaring at it. "This cage was the main part in my plan. Now I have to think of something else. Ah, creatures. You think you're so intelligent." The girl sits cross legged and starts thinking.
Silver growls, and nuzzles Sinatra who was out cold. ''My teacher never did anything to hurt you.'' She snirked, still nuzzling Sinatra.

(Hehe, out cold...XD...)

Ayvas stares at the two, thinking hard. She has an idea, and walks up to Sinatra. She puts her hand on the Angel's forehead, ignoring Silver.
Sinatra (played by Kyra45)

Sinatra stirs slightly, wincing a bit as she opened her eyes. Her skin was warm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus