Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Ayvas (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

A blue fog appears from Ayvas' hand, slowly surrounding Sinatra. Images of happiness and cheering flows into Sinatra's mind.
Sinatra (played by Kyra45)

Sinatra winces, still dazed. Her wings were almost melted away. ''Nngh...W...What.....?'' She said, barely grinning.

"Relax. This won't hurt if you don't struggle." Ayvas smiles as the mist makes Sinatra float a little bit. Visions of relaxation and life flash for her to see. Life without pain. Without cold, or heat.

''Nnngh....Relaxation...?'' She asks weakly, wings starting to droop. Silver growls, but watches.

"Yes," the small girl coos, "You won't ever have to worry again." More images of laughing, smiling, and peace seep into Sinatra's mind through the blue mist. Ayvas notices a small blue strand forming on the top of Sinatra's head, leading up into the sky.

Sinatra then flinches violently, turning ice cold again, and narrowing her eyes at Ayvas. ''Or are you trying to trick me so you can control me?''

Ayvas quickly removes her hand from the cold, "No, I don't want to control you. It's time for you to find peace, Ice Angel. Be at peace, and grant my wish."

''Then what is your wish.'' She huffed, short wings spread though only half of the origional length.

Ayvas stares at Sinatra. "I wish for you to join my family. Become one of us!" Ayvas knows the Angel will most likely refuse. The only way to have her wish granted is to force them to do it!

''Join you after you tried to kill me?!''

"Why would I kill you? I want your powers. I desire to know them. We can't study them and use them if you're dead," Ayvas laughs a little. "I knew that cage wouldn't kill you. You are an Angel of Ice. I assume your cold powers are stronger than any human created heat."

''The oldest angel of ice has wings made of permafrost, and is able to withstand large amounts of heat. I am still young which means my body can still get warm and melt inside.'' She stated, looking at her small ice wings. ''I wasn't trying to become this frozen type in the first place. Yet several other ice angels exist, but all older than me.''

"Then join me! We can relieve your frozen prison. We can set you free." Ayvas smiles at Sinatra. Avi watches the Angel, wanting to know more.

''Are you sure you can?'' She replied, thinking. She had lost her living after trying to prove ice angels existed. Which in turn had made her one.

"Yes! You will be able to relax and never worry about anything," Ayvas says, her grin widening. Avi wonders why she's lying to the Angel.

(Its ok if you say no hehe I wouldn't mind.)

''I think your lying to me.''

"No, no I'm not lying!" Ayvas grins, "You will not be able to worry! There was a girl I made once - my first actually. She never has to worry about a thing! She will never feel any pain!" Avi stares at Sinatra.

''You sound too cheery to be truthful.''

"Is it wrong I'm excited about you joining our family?" Ayvas asks, still grinning.

''I'm not joining.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus