Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Ayvas (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

Ayvas looks at Sinatra, disappointed. "I will make you grant my wish. Be it in five minutes of five hundred years. You will join us."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45)

''And I will be sure to avoid granting your wish no matter how hard you try.''

And thus the two became eternal enemies. Ayvas turns and walks away from the clearing. Even though she didn't get what she wanted today, she will get it eventually.

(It seems Ayvas needs some training. She doesn't have very many skills at all right now XD thank you so much Kyra!!)

(Glad I could help~)

Yes. Enemies. It wasn't unusual for Ice Angels to have eternal enemies, but it happened all to easy. Even well taught and well raised angels still managed to awaken a new hatred among others.

Sinatra lands back on the ground, leaning weakly against her dragon student. It would be awhile for her once great wings to grow back to the original size. But Sinatra knew, that even now, this wouldn't be the last time the they met.

(YAY! Your character is so interesting and so much fun! I hope we can roleplay again :D you can give me pointers to improve my roleplay skills if you want ^_^)

(Your roleplaying skills are just fine, and fit perfectly along to most of my rules. You did't insta-kill as most people try to do to me, your character wasn't instantly hostile, and you played just fine. I'm always up for roleplay~ I usually make sure my characters are played right, so even if they seem powerful their balanced. XD..)

(Me too. I don't like overpowered characters, and try to give my own plenty of flaws and opportunities for improvement so I'm not stuck with something boring)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Warm Spring Day (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus