Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

I look very worried "are you okay can I help" "I see you already have your meds are you sick"

(( would it be okay if I tried to find kat and help her???))

"hey I just want to help and everyone treats me like I don't exist please let me help you."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Idk)

Sissy suddenly took of running into the girls room and stopped seeing Kat. “K Kat y you ok?!?” She quickly rna over to cat dropping down besides her forgetting all about Jordan. Luna was quick to follow Sissy and sat by Kat.

I shrug and follow seeing Kat makes my heart skip a beat I walk to her side and ask"why are you rocking and are you okay?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She opened her mouth to say something but instead just wrapped her arms around Kat to give her hug.

I stagger backwards seeing nothing but red "i i gotta go i i will be back in a bit" I hope kat gets better" before leaving I unholster my pistol and turn around
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“W what d did h he l look like?” I’m gonna kill him she thought while talking.

"sissy please stay here with kat at least until I get back okay"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“K”

As if reading sissy's mind she leaves only one thing on her mind "I'm so gonnna make this guy pay for what he did to Kat she did not deserve this."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Mumbling soemthing under her breath she stood up quickly running to her chest of weapons. Within seconds she had her knives in her jacket pocket, and a quiver full of arrows. Quickly walking behind Jordan she said “h hey w wanna g go k kill h him?” She asked and Luna trotted behind her. She threw her bow in the air and caught it while she walked.

she looks down"yep you just read my mind" she smirks "thanks for knowing I exist what does he look like"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I I don’t k know, b but I I think I I know wh who it i is”she replied and glanced behind her at Luna.

she looks away "who did he do the same thing to you?"

"was kat alright when you left"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I if I It is who I I think I It is... I in a way” after a sigh she added “K Kats f fine”

she looks sad "if you don't mind me asking how did he do it."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I if it’s Eric h he g gave m me m my s stutter, d depression, a anxiety, a al t that g good stuff...h he a also g gave m me this” She said smiling weakly and pulled up part of her jacket and shirt to reveal a long jagged scar down her lower back.

" I have never wantedd to kill someone so bad as i DO right now I will make sure he suffers"
she starts to boil inside and see red and he hands start to shake and soon her whole body starts to tremble.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus