Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Jonah!! Don't make me chase you!!!" She ran after him.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

I keep running. "Why are you doing this?" I question myself but none the less, I keep running.
((Sick! What kind of infection is this? A disease kind of thing or some sort of zombie? I need something to go off on!))
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((Ummm who are you))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Yeah a villain!!)

She hopped up and held out her bow in wich Luna took carefully. Sissy started jogging, Luna trailing after her with the bow, towards the city.

((Oh yeah XD sorry))
((But what kind of infection is it?))
James (played by SmackKam)

((Well, there was a new drug that turned people into zombies))
((Ooooh... That's good.))
((I'll be back once I've done some scheming!))
James (played by SmackKam)

((Yeah, it doesnt say it in this one but if you found the old one then it will tell you))

((Can we go izombie style and say that the drug is utopium its a drug in the tv show and if you take it with a energy drink you turn into a brain thirsty zombie))

"HEY!!!" She caught up to him and pushed him on the ground by accident, pulling herself down with him. Once the dust had cleared, she realized what position they were in and blushed.

As soon as I hit the ground, I stop questioning myself. I look up at Amber, blushing slightly when I realise the position we're in.

She breathed heavily as she kept the position, only moving to lean down. She leaned in and met his lips once again.

Again, I was surprised but I started thinking to myself again. "You can bring her back" I think. My body tries to resist but eventually I overcome it and kiss her back.

((When you read that who else just made a akward/ really creepy/ weird facial expression cause i did, I thought it was adorably thought out :3)

(Lol)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Those posts... kinda making this awkward/uncomfortable)

(Really? how so Sissy?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus