Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

Nearing a small stream she paused but walked up to a box she had left there. Opening it she gathered its contents: a bandage, and painkillers. She sat down and carefully wrapped her arm up, then her right hand. With a sigh she looked at the bottle and took one of the painkillers and a focusing pill.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"With what?' I ask.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Remembering." She sat down on the edge of the building, looking out on the broken city.

I sit next to her. "I wish I knew how to" I say sadly.

"I knew how, but like I said, I can't remember." She chuckled. "It had something to do with a reversal spell." She mumbled.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Taking a deeep breath she put the pills back in her jacket pocket. Luna nervously barked and pawed at Jordan. Sissy started walking back to the base.

"I'm terrible with magic" I joke.

"It wasn't Magic persay." She whispered. "Who were you to me exactly?" She turned to him.
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

I look up to see luna and i pet her "at least you did not bite me this time"

"Let's just say we were close" I say.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna whined impatiently. Sissy reached the trapdoor and opened it. At the second Luna started barking. “L l Luna c Calmn d down”she giggled jumping down, the pill bottles slipping out of her pocket. Dropping to her knees she quickly grabbed them.

I leap to my feet "what were those bottles"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“N Nothing” She said nervously, odviusly lying. She hide her left arm behind her back and right hand shoved in jacket pocket.

i walk towards her waiting for the truth "i'm not stupid or blind what were they?"
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(Ok so 2 things
1: what happen
And 2: im reading this while eating cheese :3 I don’t even like cheese XD

(( amber and Jonah are trying to help amber remember stuff me and sissy are trying to find out what the bottle in her jackets are and REALLY cheese))
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((Hey my mom got it for me now im going to eat a lemon :3))

Kat continued to rock back and forth. She had enough of a reason to cut her self but there were nowere her skin wasn’t cut already
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“M m medicine”she said plainly and took a step away form her. Luna nudged Jordan away form Sissy not wanting either to fight.

(I once ate a whole lemon)

(((okay and where is kat I want to make her feel better in the rp))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(She’s in the bunker, Sissy can run in there and they can comfort the roe soemthing)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus