Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Y you o ok?” She asked before saying “o oh y yeah a and I if I its m my st step dad as h he g gave m me the these” She pulled up her jacket sleeve revealing cuts,brusies, and a few tiny scars along her arm- some of the cuts still bleeding-.
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

still trembling she manages to say"i'm sorry you had to go through that"

she looks away ashamed"no i'm not okay im gonna make sure they both suffer they are gonna beg for mercy and wish they were dead"She starts to shake more violently
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(I gtg to bed it’s late good night)

((good night_))
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((Night))
Kat got up from her “state” and held a knife in her hand and a brass knuckle in the other her eyes turned red and bright enough to see in the dark. She walked over to Sissy and Jordan and said “Lets go whoop some ass”
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

((Yeah im going to bed too))

(( night cloud))
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She scoot closer to him. "No, seriously. What role did you play in my life? Friend, brother figure? What?"
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

I sigh before answering. "Well I-I was your boyfriend. That's why I was so distraught when you lost your memory"

"Oh..." She went silent before looking over at him. "I'm sorry." She smiled sadly and leaned her head on his shoulder, looking out at the sky.

walking she stops to check her loadout ammo then keeps walking looking for the bastards who abused 2 people she was starting to feel like she had to protect that made her see red again she pushed the thought out of her mind and kept walking.

she then just gives up and climbs a tree and just sits there looking watching observing the world around her

she loses track of time and falls asleep and has nightmare after nightmare
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"Its honestly not your fault" I mutter
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“H h hey h you o ok u up t there?” She calls up to Jordan. She was now sitting under the tree thinking with Luna.

"No it is my fault, it was my stupid plan." She whispered. "None of this is because of you. As far as I remember." She chuckled again. She sat up and scoot closer to him, turning his head towards her. "I promise." She stared deeply into his eyes and leaned in until their lips met.

she looks down "just hating life and such the usual"

she then jumps from the tree looking at sissy"you ready to find these guys"

I check my pistol ammo and look off into the distance thinking about where they could be and how we can find them

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus