Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The glorious return!

Hello friends!

It's been.. a little over a year now! I had to take, rather suddenly, a break from the world that I have created for myself, here on the interwebs! It was a sad day...

Anyway! I know some of you might remember me, since I was involved in quite a few Elder Scrolls role plays! Since, well, that's the reality from which ALL of my characters hail, haha.

I'm so excited to get back into this wonderful community! I've missed all of my friends dearly and have sent most of them overly-excited messages shouting incoherently about my return! :D Ha!

So, I'm writing this in the introductions, because, well, it's been over a year, and I'm SURE that lots has changed!

I can't wait to hear from everyone, get back into some of my amazing TES role plays, and make some great new friends, which I can already see happening!

Cheers loves!
Ash
Minerva

Welcome back! I didn't particularly know you then, but perhaps we'll get acquainted now!
Asharia Topic Starter

Thank you Minerva! :D

I think that would be a great idea! Reading through some of your characters, and I have to say, the detail and depth are very intriguing and it's all so wonderfully written!

I'm hoping now I'll get the opportunity to finally finish up my lovelies and finally tie their stories in together! (And even just finish coloring poor St'Keer! D: Ha!)

Thank you for the welcome! Hope to hear from ya sometime, dear! :D
Ohhh you're back! I was wondering what happened to you ^^;
Sanne Moderator

My memory sucks (I'm super bad with names) so I'm not sure if I remember you... D: But that won't stop me from saying welcome back and YAY!

If you're up for a little bit of fun, my Star Wars/Skyrim crossover RP might be fun to hop in on. XD I don't have any TES characters in my list right now, but I might be able to rectify that. :)
Asharia Topic Starter

Reeno! Yep, I'm back! :) So good to see you're still around, dear! We have a RP to catch up on ;)

Hehe, I'm sure we've crossed paths somewhere, Sanne! :D And my god, that sounds like a cross-over I could definitely get behind! ;) So fun! And YES. There can never be too many TES characters in the world. EVER. Ahem--aaaaanyway xD It's great to meet you! I really hope to hear more from you soon!
*spontaneously engages in festive passtimes such as cookie baking and champagne drinking*

WELCOME BACK!
It'll take a while before I get rid of my case of Capslockitis. XD
oh yeah we do! xD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The glorious return!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus