Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » *excitedly squees*

Sanne Moderator

I'm sure many of you know remember my complaints about how my desktop computer has no internet, making it impossible to do a lot of things as I was bound to my netbook. Small things like watching youtube videos become a chore above a fun activity, for example. When I make things I always have to transfer them through USB drive back and forth when I want to share them online. I can't game online because my netbook can just barely managed Skype and Chrome at the same time.

And most important of all, I can't properly view RPR at times or do a lot of things at the same time, hindering my efficiency.

Well, NO MORE!!!

I FINALLY was able to make my range extender work and stay connected on all devices I use. FINALLY I can browse RPR on my big screen again, watch a youtube video without horrendous lag and crackling sound, have proper Skype conversations on a computer that can handle the load and even do an occasional online game or two!

I'm still bedridden for the better parts of the day, but this should take away a lot of frustration on my end and make things easier for me around the site. :D HURRAY!
Witness

emot-toot.gif Hooray! emot-toot.gif

I'm super-duper, splendidly, excessively, overly, incredibly pleased with this development (and other five-dollar words ;)) and, what's more, I'm all of that and double that you can get around the site with comfort and ease. This calls for Steam gaming, YouTube links, and a bon voyage to that lot of frustration, with the hope that its ticket was of the one-way variety.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

*dons the party hats with him and jigs*
*snuggles teh Sanne-teddeh!* yay! Glad you got it working! <3

katparker wrote:
*snuggles teh Sanne-teddeh!* yay! Glad you got it working! <3

After 18 months of no desktop internet, I'd say it's about time, too! XD <3
Yay!! That is super exciting!! :D I am super happy for you, now you can enjoy your bedrest much more thoroughly than before! :)
SeraphicStar

A big hurray!

Hurray!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Power! UNLIMITED POWER!
<3

Darth_Angelus wrote:
Power! UNLIMITED POWER!

YYEEEAAAHHH! *hugs everyone!*
Ben Moderator

Welcome baaaaack! :D
I am rather jealous of you! I'm still trying to gain access to cable/internet.

Though I'm strung between two possible plans for Fios being that I am extremely indecisive, so it's partially my fault.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » *excitedly squees*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus