Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

William looks over at Luna and smiled
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

She felt someone looking at her and looked up
HE looks away awkwardly he wanted to tell her he liked her

She looked confused for a second and then looked down in her book wondering what to do
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna shifted and as a couple stopped to see if she was okay. The lady reached her hand out and Luna nudged it away from Sissy. “It’s a service dog she’ll be ok” the man was saying as the couple walked off.
William sighed and stood up from his desk and walked out

She watched William
He sets his head against a locker “I need to tell her...” he closes his eyes then opens them “I tell her now” he said he began walking back to his class before someone grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards them and stabbed William right in the gut... tyler pulled out the bloody knife and ran off as William fell to the floor trying to stay calm

( oh god )
Luna got up and walked out going to check on William, she saw him on the floor "oh godness"
He looked at Luna he could barely speak “L-Luna...” he was coughing
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He also stood to check on William, he poked his head past Luna"Oh wow, that sucks"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Suddenly regaining conciensness she gasped slightly. Wait did I have a project in history or did I already do it. Wait what about Dad is he home? Where will me and Jonah go is he is? Sissy thought the thought kept running on and on and she couldn’t shake of the feeling she was being watched.

She kneeled down beside him "don't worry I'm gonna get help" She looked at Sam "Got get help right now and hurry"
He looked at her “I’m in love with you.. “ he said softly trying to breath
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He nodded and ran down the hall, disappearing around a corner

She blushed "I-I'm in love with you too.." she said softly "just stay here and calm down try to maintain breathing and" She took off her hoodie revealing her scarred arms for the first time and pressed it against the wound "keep pressure on the wound" she said and went running to the nurses office "HELP!!! a student has been stabbed by another student and we need help" she said the nurse quickly got up "on it" she said and called 911 and followed Luna back to William
HE kept breathing and was loosing lots of blood he was pale by now “if anything happens...” an abundance was close enough to hear the sirens
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(could i join?)

Luna kneeled down beside William and grabbed his hand the nurse started doing what she could to help the wound
(I’m sure you can as long as everyone is okay with it)

William closed his eyes and took slow breaths the paramedics ran into the school to William

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus